Who's your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Dardeile, grissom is damn HOT for a 50 year old. But Catherine is also damn sexy for a forty year old. (my brothers comment, not mine)

i very much agree with both of you. Billy/Grissom is very hot for a 50 year old. billy's even 53.

I love your siggy Erica, which eppy is that from?
Or is it from an Entertainment Tongiht thing, or something like that...?

Ohh that's tough, I'm not a fan of either but If i had to choose I would have to say Cath, because Grissom took Sara away from Nick, lame excuse I know but that's the way i feel.

Cath is the hottest character on CSI, but I got to hand it to Gris, hes the best.

as a newbie to the orignal csi, i'd have to say grissom! he's cool!

i love greg and nick, they bring the human element like you see how the cases affect them and sometimes you dont get that with all the characters plus theres always some little anecdote that they provide to give background info on them thats interesting

My official favorite is Greg, but since he isn't one of the electives, I'll say Grissom. He just has this way of smarting off to certain people (i.e., Ecklie & the sheriff) that if we tried it and WE were in law enforcement, we'd get fired. :p :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back