Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

I come bearing a gift. Well, okay, a gift from my online friend, Aaralyn, but... It's a new fic. But it's dark. It is not a happy go lucky, romantic comedy. But, if you're in the mood for something darker readShattered Images of a Once Proud Woman.
    WARNING: This story is about Sofia coping with being raped. If you can't handle it, don't read it.

2. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I just watched tonight's episode. It was...entertaining. Definitely a new take on tackling these gruesome crimes. And at first, when they showed Sofia working a case with Warrick I was disappointed thinking if she's working a case with Warrick & Greg, then Nick might end up working a case with Brass...but guess what? The case after Warrick's and Greg's was Nick's AAAAND the detective on the case? Sofia! I jumped for joy (and squeezed my sister's arm) coz...well, yeah, it added more fuel to my WIP SoNic fic. -grins-

Anyway, Nick and Sofia seem to be workin a case a lot this season (granted this is the third episode). Is that a sign that MORE Nick/Sofia scenes/moments will be available for us SoNic fans to enjoy?

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

See? I didn't watch the episode cause I thought they weren't gonna work together at all. That'll show me to at least tape it.

Any nice moments?

4. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I say patience is a virtue and keeping your fingers crossed always pays off! :lol: I was close to thinking Nick and Sofia won't be working a case together, but then she showed up and...well, yeah, my night was complete. ;)

Not so much as a 'moment,' but they both were sure rattled after the wife of the vic told them that her husband just returned from his 2nd tour of Iraq.

5. midnight_tiptoes

I need screen caps. Anyone got any? Of any of this season's episodes, really.

6. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Yeah. I want some screen caps too...please with a cherry on top? hehehehe I'm still revelling at how much screen time Nick and Sofia are sharing. And they sure look comfy working with each other. -sighs- Yep, I love this two soooo much! -LoL-

7. midnight_tiptoes

Here they are:

[​IMG]

Sofia: Oh, look at the baby.

[​IMG]

Sofia: Nick, can we get one?

[​IMG]

Nick: Maybe in a couple of years, babe.

8. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Aww...so cute! And adorable! I loved Sofia's reaction too when the nanny handed the baby to her. But your captions for these screencaps are awesome!

9. midnight_tiptoes

I loved her reaction, too. You could tell she has absolutely no experience with babies.

Speaking of, what is it with Nick/Sofia/babies? Here's yet another one:

[​IMG]

10. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Hmm...I have no idea, but could it be a sign that they'll make beautiful babies together? hehehehe ;)

An inexperienced Sofia afraid of motherhood perhaps hence why that was her reaction when the nanny handed the baby to her while Nick was taking photos of her hands? I think Sofia doesn't have to worry about her maternal prowess, Nick will make absolutely sure she's going to be the world's #1, hehehehe ;)

11. midnight_tiptoes

I think Sofia might have some mommy issues. That might make her a bit uncertain about being a mother and being maternal in general.

I like the idea that in this relationship, Nick would be the caring, nurturing one. I think Sofia might be a little scared to give her heart away like that. It seemed different with Grissom because she was always the one in control, the one making the moves, etc. It would be interesting to see her in a situation where someone (well, Nick, of course) pursues her and she feels her walls are coming down. I wonder how she would react.

That baby cracks me up. She looks so mean!

12. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

That will be a nice angle to look at. Sofia's one tough cookie, but deep down inside she has some 'issues'. And of course with Nick around, she wouldn't know what to do with someone as kind, caring, and nurturing as him. She likes to be in control, I think, but when someone else knows how and where to turn their relationship to, she'll feel like she's on shaky ground. But she need not worry, though, 'coz Nicky's there to help her every step of the way and make her realize what fun it can be. ;)

That baby's cute. And in the pic she looks fascinated by what Nick's showing mommy. But notice where Nick's eyes are while he's showing the pic to the mom? hehehehehe Nick's checking out Sofia! :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

They would certainly look so cute with a baby. BTW how is sonic going, I am not able to watch s7 so can any one update me on this thing please?!

14. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Sonic is doin' just fine, they have a had quite some scenes in the first 3 episodes! It's wonderful.

No doubt about it that TPTB thinks this could be a great match. :D

15. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

TPTB had no idea when they first put Nick and Sofia in a scene together last season that the chemistry between them will just take off! It's so natural! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.