Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

If you go to the Miami board, there's a synopsis for tonight's episode. Unfortunately, this will be Natalia's big bad episode of DOOM! God, I hate her.

I don't know if Eric and Calleigh have any scenes together. I think they might have one, but I'm not entirely sure.

2. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

Classy. :D :lol:

3. midnight_tiptoes

Who watched tonight's episode? I totally just watched Family Guy reruns. Wasn't in the mood for Natalia's Lifetime storyline of the week.

4. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

^It was interesting, for a Natalia episode. BTW, when was it made law that Calleigh can't leave the lab? I don't think i saw her leave the whole episode! (though she did get to have a coupla scenes with Eric!)

But yeah, not really all that much happened. i wanted to strangle Natalia and her ex. That's about it.
    Lol

Gillian Sara Grissom

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Hey, Natalia's ex got points from me for telling Eric to run as fast as he could in the other direction. :lol:

Yeah, there were a couple scenes with the both of them, but... *sigh* It was nothing to get excited about. :( She gave him a ghost of a smile once, but that was about it. The rest of the time Eric was too busy with you-know-what, ugh.

Calleigh needs to get over this "I can't let anybody see what I'm feeling/thinking etc" thing, and she needs to tell Eric that he's been neglecting her, so he'll know how she feels about this whole situation and he can give her some more, ah, attention. :devil: :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

Sounds like a fic in the making, Jessica ;).

Natalia's a whore, heh. Who didn't know that?

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Doesn't it seem as if the writers are drifting Eric and Calleigh chemistry away? I did not like the Eric and Natalia time. At all.I just don't see the chemistry between them. Eric seems annoyed by her and didn't want to get caught up in her buisness. He seemed to brighten up when he saw Calleigh though.:D

8. midnight_tiptoes

Eva La Rue seems to be pushing for E/N. Adam is all about Eric and Calleigh, though, and you can totally tell he doesn't like the E/N storyline. Can't say I blame him.

Eric's a simple man. He doesn't deserve to be brought up into the Natalia drama.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

No he doesn't. I'm glad Adam is cool like that. There's just something about sneaky snake that doesn't fit him and I don't care how many people tell me they look good together. I didn't get to see next weeks preview of the episode. Did it look good? I know what the main story is about but I don't know about the personal storylines. How long is this N line supposed to last and are there anymore Calleigh stories?

10. midnight_tiptoes

I don't know anything. I saw Natalia and Calleigh working together and that's it. The rest of the images went by too fast.

Donahue usually reveals a bunch of spoilers at the beginning of each season. Typically, 80% of those never come true, so I've learned not to trust her.

11. CSI_Duquesne01

Seriosly? They don't come true? And you not playing with me or trying to make me feel better? Thats good, because her spoilers go against us and are actually spoilers for us.

12. midnight_tiptoes

Well, a lot of them didn't last year. I don't know if it's because they ran out of time or ran out of interest or what, but she's very unrealiable as far as sources go. When it comes to Miami, I don't believe it till I see it.

Is it me or does it seem like Adam isn't too enthuse with the show anymore?

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Well Eric doesn't seem like he is doing good anymore. Last season he was always angry or pissed or both. This season he seems annoyed or a little bored, but who knows. Its only the begining.

14. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, he seems really bored. Maybe he's numb after Marisol's death? But I really think it's an Adam thing. I hate to say it, but of all the actors, I can see him leaving when his contract is up.

Or maybe Calleigh can give Eric a lap dance to fix his emotional boo boo.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

What would the show be without him?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.