Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

Woohoo! Glad to see you back, coolc! :lol: Here's one for you:

[​IMG]

You must really love Fur and Loathing because you confused it with Table Stakes in your post. LOL. I can totally see where the "eating Cath's hair" remark came from, though. They are so close in that scene that there isn't any space between them.

Btw, Catherine, you were right. The quote ren posted was from Werewolves so you get hotdogs. Now how about you give us a new quote? ;)

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^no i didn't. they are two seperate scenes. the one at the music boxes for ts and the one in the lab when gc are talking to david in f&l.

now cap...

[​IMG]

cath: *to herself* last time was right after he installed the large garden tub with the extra jets....mmmmm

3. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

I am really confused. Was the part where he was eating her hair in Table Stakes but coolc accidentally put Fur & Loathing? Or was it really in Fur & Loathing? And when you originally posted F&L I thought you meant Friends & Lovers because I tend to make things more complicated than they really are.

On a lighter note, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that she would've been pregnant if not for the clothing, and I finally reached 100 posts so I have an avatar. I was getting tired of seeing my name with nothing under it! :)

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh now I remember the scene in Fur and Loathing. There's a cap of that scene where Cath and Gil are standing behind the door of the morgue, isn't it? I don't have it right now, though. I'm not at my own place. Maybe coolc could show it. And don't worry AWJ, I immediately thought of Fur and Loathing simply because coolc and I have known each other for a while and I knew Fur and Loathing is her all-time favorite episode. :D Congrats on reaching 100 posts. Nice to have your own avvie, isn't it? ;)

Now I'm all for adding love handles to our dictionary. :D

And great cap, coolc. Definitely love it. :lol:

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

awj, both table stakes and fur & loathing have hair eating scenes. i do have a cap somewhere of the f&l almost preggers scene. and anytime you see me type f&l i do mean fur and loathing because it is THE csi ep.

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

LMAO!!! *snorts out drink* :lol: Love the extra jets coolcatz! :D

AWJ omg your avi is so hot.
    This is the scene from Table Stakes where Gil is eating Cath's bushy hair, lol. Found the cap on aam.com:
    [​IMG]

And this is the scene from Fur and Loathing, that I got from coolc's photobucket :
    [​IMG]

I remember midnight_tiptoes also said that Gil, just one step forward and Catherine would get pregnant, lol.

7. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

fur and loathing was a great ep

And as for TMTB re-using scenes that worked, but replace the ship, well they lost all originality a long time ago. The minute the Umentionable thing does anything onscreen other that work, is the I will flick the TV off. And if TMTB are stupid enough to replace a classic GC-ship scene with GS, I will never watch another episode.

very hot pics, Hottie_Cath

8. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Hottie, that's what I call awesome! :lol: That scene just makes me squee at the top of my lungs, trying to imagine what that must have felt like...for the characters I mean :devil: :lol:

Recycling scenes? I think that's just stupid. I don't think I have to make reference to specific ships because it can go for any other ship. It's just disrespect towards the fans and that's something that would turn the viewers off to the point of 27dayz, for example, making us turn off the TV and force ourselves to stop watching while we vomit or gag. :lol:

9. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Extra jets, LMFAO! First they have a vibrating bed and now a bathtub with extra jets, what's next? :lol: Another new word to add to the dictionary :D

AWJ I love your avvie because it's got my all time favourite licking/tongue kissing pic :D

The hair eating scenes are so classic, in the one in TS it looks as if he's resting his head against hers like couples always do and it's just sweet :) As for the one in F&L , judging from his expression you can tell that he's feeling a strain somewhere, hence the pregnancy :D

ITA that trying to replace a ship is stupid, but they're doing it anyway :rolleyes: us "minorities" mean nothing to TMTB :mad:

Do you need a bucket Gravy ? I keep one by my side nowadays when I'm watching CSI, just in case ;)

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh I love the idea of a hot tub with extra jets. Hey, that reminds of a fic written by Caroline named Hot Tub. It involves Catherine in a bikini and Gil in a trunk and is VERY adult. :devil: I'm loving the hair eating scenes too. Cath and Gil never mind each other invading their personal space. :D As for replacing the C/G dynamic, I guess all I can say is if you see the chemistry, then it's there; if you don't see it, then it isn't there. And I'm one of those who don't see the chemistry at all. *shurgs* I do hope we could see Cath and Gil work together again, though. Because hello, their intention would be too obvious if they never pair up Cath and Gil again. *shurgs again*

*looks around* Catherine? New quote? :lol:

11. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Yup, Catherine, you got the right answer, as everyone before me said :lol: Sorry for being so very late *hands hot dog to Catherine* Got to negotiate computer time with one young man who flops about dramatically like a fish out of water when he's untethered from his keyboard and screen!

Hottie! Thank you for posting those hair-eating pregnancy-inducing caps. Love them!

About GS copying GC. Shame on them. But then again, imitation is the highest form of flattery, :D and when it comes to GC, an imitation is only as good as... a poor counterfeit.

GC is special because the sparks in those scenes were created by the natural chemistry between Marg and Billy. As the two of them played off each other's moods, they brought out that special energy in their relationship. I'd even say that what we have in GC when they are left to define their interplay is a rich kaleidoscope of emotional hues with a brilliant dash of subtle humour. And all this comes from the sparks that the personalities of Marg and Billy give off when with each other. Nothing forced. No need to copy from others. They are the originals.

When GS, to even suggest a relationship, have to copy GC, we know they are in trouble. From what I hear, Billy and Jorja haven't found chemistry. It isn't an acting ability problem, it is a personality problem. Billy has a certain charisma. Marg is simply sparkling. So when charismatic Billy and sparkling, sexy, beautiful Marg get together... it's :devil:

Extra jets in their bathtub? :lol: Do they even need them???

12. rebec

rebec Police Officer

^^If I can write like that, I'll never have to worry about english exams again :lol: Really well said ren ;) ITA that Billy and Marg are the main reasons why GC is so great, they bring what they have on screen and they wow us :)

"Imitation is the highest form of flattery", I really like that :D

Well, they don't really need the extra jets but that's a bonus, enhances experience :devil:

13. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Hi guys ! I'm there and here is my quote :

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ It's from season two's Chaos Theory. Catherine walks into the A/V lab where Gil is watching the video tape taken from the dorm, Gil notices that she has showered. :D Then there's the convo you quoted. Am I right? AM I RIGHT? :lol:

Hehe rebec you should see ren during season 5. She always wrote long, meaningful posts that made us go "awwww I heart you, ren". :lol: Of couse we still heart you, ren, I have missed your posts and I'm really glad that you're back now. <3

15. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Of course, you're right Erica :D *hands hot dogs*
    I like this little scene and the Catherine's quote . Very CGrish, in my opinion . And "Chaos Theory" is a good episode .
    I'm like you, I really appreciate Ren and the lenght of her posts :lol: I'm kidding Ren , your comments are always sensible (and I miss them, you know where) ! BTW, buy a PC to your son :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.