Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

I agree, Fra ! if they use their bathtub together, Cath must know a lot about naked Gil :lol:
    Oh, and I'm sure she's not complaining about him and how old he is :devil: (well, I surely read too much fics about his 50's birthday)

2. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

I'm sure she does. I don't think they were practising new investigative techniques while they were in his tub :devil:

And for Cath, those extra pounds on Gil are called "love handles", girls :lol:

3. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Ren , if my memory serves me well, your quote is from "Werewolves" !

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yeah and Cath loves them cuz she has something to hold onto when they... hehe. ;) I think Gil can pull off showing his bod, he is still hot afterall.. the problem is.. is Billy willing to? I think Billy's quite shy now, he's not even willing to share his tongue to some certain people (well except that he showed lots of tongue and licking in the GC scenes so probably Cath can change his mind, lol)

And I love the scene where they were opening the music boxes too. They were so close together its as if Gil was eating Cath's bushy hair, lol! Gotta give props to the director for that scene. Anyway, I also like the case in Table Stakes and I love the teamwork but then again, I pretty much love all of Season 1.

5. rebec

rebec Police Officer

"love handles" LMAO! I learned something new today :D

I'm fine with gil not showing off his bod on screen as long as he shows it off alot to cath :D

:lol: :lol: I love how you think :D

Gil does like to stand close to cath, whenever they are looking at something he always seems to lean much closer towards/into her and the closeness makes it seem like he's whispering into her ear when he speaks. I bet that sends vibrations all through cath's body :devil:

6. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Yeah ! "love handles" . We have the same expression in french :D
    BTW, where is Ren ? I want my hot dogs !
    The closeness is something very C/G . They're trying to do the same with you know who but it's not the same thing . The chemistry doesn't exist .

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ren, NAUGHTY! :devil: The love handles remark almost had me choke on my coffee. :lol: I love it. I really love it. I don't care whether Gil shows us the extra pounds or not as long as they are Cath's solid love handles!

Catherine, C/G chemistry is the best. Heh. No interaction between any other pairing compares to C/G. Remember? They have the "mo qi". :D

8. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

I'm sure that Cath loves the older Gil ! I bet he's more comfortable like that :D

Yeah ! Erica "mo qi" ! In France, we can eat Moki in japonese restaurants ! now, I have dirty thoughts when I'm eating japonese :lol: Thanks to you !!!
    Well, talking about that, I'm so sad to see that they're replacing our C/G scenes . They could at least find a new way to film the GSR scenes . C/G = mo qi ! G/S = empty :p IMO, of course .

9. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Solid "love handles", comfortable.....omg, I'm never going to get those out of my head :lol:

Mo qi is something you definitely can't replace, if you have it you have it, if you don't no point trying.

Catherine
    , I'm thinking maybe they're doing scenes/pics the same way because if they do it in a different way they may end up with no chemistry at all. So TMTB may be thinking that if they have similar scenes/pics only with a different pairing in it, they can at least create some sparks. All I can say to that is....fat hope :rolleyes:

^Not sure if I'm making sense but that's just my pov ;)

10. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Catherine I see what u r saying.
    It's like they knew they had a good thing while directing the GC scenes, and then they decided to "translate" them in GSR-ish.

Often, when I saw those two talking I can almost see Catherine instead of Sara.

11. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

No that makes sense rebec and i agree.

I know what you mean Dardeile they are giving Sara the kind of banter that Gil used to have with Cath, but it really doesnt work IMO because Sara is not Cath.

"solid love handles" lol :lol:

12. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Yes, Sara isn't Catherine . And the chemistry isn't the same between Cath/Gil and Sara/Gil (I'd even say between Marg/Billy and Jorja/Billy) . So, if they want the viewers to believe that there is something between Sara and Gil, they have to find something else than to "translate", as you well say Fra , the C/G scenes in GSR scenes . Can't work .

@ Nicki: I know that you're learning french, so, if you
    want to put "love handles" in a convo, you have to say "poignées d'amour" . I'm sure that you could impress your french teacher :D but chose the right moment to say that :lol:

Rebec , yes, I'm sure Gil is comfortable ! it's the word that came in my mind in my previous post :lol:

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Lol merci beaucoup catherine :lol: will definitely have to try and get "poignées d'amour" in a conversation, maybe with the new handsome french assistant :devil: :lol:

I think that Gil should speak some french to Cath someday, it would sound really good especially if it was 'i love you' or something csi technical that would just sound great IMO :)

14. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

:lol: do "love handles" need to be added to the dictionary now??

Personally, I think Gil only wears his baggy clothes and long sleeve shirts to hide his ripped abs and massive biceps, but that may not be the case, and only Catherine knows the truth about that one.

15. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Ra

ok, i'm back and can cap some if anyone is around.

btw, gil is also "eating" cath's hair in f&l in the scene where if it wasn't for the clothing she'd have been pregnant cuz he's so close behind her.

mo qi...i love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.