CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Woo Judge Ratner! So, finally, Horatio will have a nemesis he hasn't made nice with behind the scenes? Because the returns of Stetler and the FBI agents were both disappointingly lacking in the hostility department. Hostile H is fun. (Note: the key attitude there is "antagonistic", not "vengeful and murderous")

Less enthused with the second appearance of NBV's husband. See, giving her a storyline implies that she will have lots of screen time, which does not make me happy.

And as for Erica...eh. I've run out of energy with which to dislike her; it's all been diverted to Natalia. Long as reporter girl sticks to one or two short scenes, I can put up with her. Let's have no more episodes like "Free Fall."

I love how I have absolutely no interest in the murder-of-the-week anymore. :rolleyes:

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

you're welcome! :)
    this time I managed to post it in the right thread. :p

I found new spoilers:
    Shane uploaded new promo pics on his website.
    the name of the episode is 'Curse of the Coffin'
    here's the link: shane's web site

It seems it's another episode with Valera!
    wow, she looks pretty.
    enlarge the pic with eric and ryan. Ryan has a graze on his elbow. maybe JT was not careful in his spare time, or it has to do with the episode.

Could it be the HalLoween episode?

3. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

Valera is back :D I miss her, I'm glad the writers didn't
    forget about her.

4. athlov

athlov Guest

Episode Detail: If Looks Could Kill - CSI: Miami Horatio investigates the murders of two male models who worked for the same agency. The first victim's body is discovered in a South Beach marina after a boat churns it up into pieces, but it's quickly learned that he died before his encounter with the boat's blades. The second man dies after he is pushed from a high-rise balcony. Also, Natalia's ex-husband (Rob Estes) is released from prison and begins to harass her on the job.

Episode Detail: Death Eminent - CSI: Miami A city councilman, the swing vote in an important development plan, is stabbed to death in an empty waterfront house. The investigation reveals the homeowners in the neighborhood where the victim was found are being forced to sell their properties so a wealthy land developer can build a hotel on the site. During the probe, another body turns up and Horatio attempts to link it to an old rival. Also, Nick harasses Natalia at the crime scene.

Well it looks like Natalia Booba Vista's going to get two episodes. :rolleyes:
    Woe is me, woe is me...

I'm not looking forward to that.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Inge, reading the title, and seeing that strange glare of Ryan's (and the mini coffin) I'm convinced it's the halloween episode. Oh god.

Athlov, I'm with you there. NO!!

6. Juma

Juma Police Officer

That looks pretty bad on Ryan's elbow. I think it looks real, but then again it could be some really good make up.

The pic with the coffin is priceless.

I just love the Pic of Eva in the white double top. So beautiful!!

And I love Rob Estes. I'm really looking forward to these eps!!!!

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I found new episode details about 'Curse of the Coffin':
    details from The Futon Critic

AS HALLOWEEN APPROACHES AND THE TEAM MUST INVESTIGATE A STRANGE CASE INVOLVING VOODOO, THE CSIs ARE SPOOKED WHEN BIZARRE ACCIDENTS START HAPPENING AROUND THE LAB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 23

Lauralee Bell ("The Young and the Restless") Guest Stars

"Curse of the Coffin" -- The CSIs must investigate a strange case involving voodoo and are spooked when bizarre accidents start happening around the lab, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joe Chappelle directed the episode written by Sunil Nayar, one of the co-executive producers, and Krystal Houghton.

Lauralee Bell ("The Young and the Restless") guest stars as woman whose murder launches the CSI's investigation.

When a believer in Santeria, a mix of Catholicism and African voodoo, is found murdered in front of her shrine of animal sacrifices, bizarre incidents start happening around the CSI lab and people start speculating that the lab is cursed. However, the case takes an unexpected turn when the CSIs discover that the victim may have been murdered over a tangled plot involving stolen gold.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
    Valera: Boti Bliss

GUEST CAST:

Danielle Madison: Heather Stephens
    Alissa Valone: Lauralee Bell
    Trevor Valone: Matt Battaglia
    Officer Michael Lloyd: Ryan Hurst
    Ed Smith: Daniel Travis
    Jeremy Fordham: Kristoffer Polaha
    Alan Solner: Dondre Whitfield
    Javier Ravez: Jorge-Luis Pallo
    Clarisa: Yvonne DeLaRosa

:)

8. Juma

Juma Police Officer

hehehe!! this sounds good! I bet there is a natural explanation for Ryan's hex after all!

9. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Maybe his drink is spiked with an hallucinogen, or something absorbed through the skin...if he really saw dead people, they could tell him who killed them... :eek:

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

omg... 'Curse of the Coffin'... that sounds funny! i cant wait to watch it! finally the writers have realized that their show is starting to turn into a joke so they've just pushed it along some more!

11. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

oohh i rly wanna watch it! finaly csi miami is getting some humor!!
    can anyone tell me if the next epi is where we find out if calleigh is going out with jake? i rly wanna no!

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

HAVE I GOT A SPOILER FOR YOU GUYS!!!
    I got the info in this spoiler from MSN TV.
    I searched [SHOW]...[CSI: Miami]. It gave 52 listings (3 pages) of exact matches for that show title. I clicked on CURSE OF THE COFFIN on page 3 to open it then I clicked on "Program Details" for CURSE OF THE COFFIN. Under where it says "Other Credits", if I'm reading it right, Sunil Nayar, one of the writers on the show, is gonna be on the show . Also under "Other Credits" it lists the guy who plays Cooper as an Executive Producer :lol:.
    Here is a copy and paste of exactly what it says under "Other Credits"...
    Other Credits: Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, Brendan Fehr (Executive Producer), Boti Bliss, Heather Stephens, Lauralee Bell, Matt Battaglia, Ryan Hurst, Daniel Travis, Kristoffer Polaha, Jorge Luis Pallo, Yvonne Delarosa, Sunil Nayar (Guest Star) (Writer) :cool:

:confused: *Carolyn318 scratches head and wonders: If CURSE OF THE COFFIN is gonna be the Halloween episode...why show it Monday October 23rd??? Why not wait and show it Monday October 30th??? The day before Halloween.* :confused:

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

According to The Futon Critic they are re-running S4 "Open Water" Oct 30th. Go figure why they do the things they do. LOL

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Did anyone else here, besides me, notice in the "scenes from the next episode" and the commercials for the episode airing this coming Monday (the 16th) the last thing they show is a hand holding a gun pointed at Horatio??? Do you suppose that guy standing at the curb in front of the lab in the "scenes from the next episode" and the commercials is the guy who yells "DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?" and points the gun at Horatio???

15. Bluecat

Bluecat Dead on Arrival

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.