"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, October 12, 2006
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: "Fannysmackin"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A CRIME SPREE OF BRUTAL TOURIST BEATINGS.

The CSI team investigates a series of brutal tourist beatings that take place within the span of a few hours throughout the Las Vegas area. -- When an innocent man is brutally attacked and beaten to death by what looks like a monster in a black cape, the CSIs are called to investigate -- only to learn that a similar attack took place moments later. As the crime spree continues, the team follows the trail of evidence until Greg interrupts a beating in action and must make a difficult decision that could impact his life forever.

Kevin Federline guest stars as Cole Tritt, an arrogant teenager who harasses Nick and Warrick at a crime scene. Victoria Recao ("The Insider") guest stars as a reporter.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

GUEST STARS:
    Cole "Pig" Tritt: Kevin Federline
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Vasco Ruiz: Omar Leyva
    Jessica: Vicki Davis
    Liquor Store Clerk: Tom Ayers
    Lucita Ruiz: Seidy Lopez
    Stanley Tanner: Jim Beaver
    Demetrius James: Willie McMiller
    Cha Cha Rmoero: Alyssa Nichols
    Tara Miller: Siera Casey
    Dean Harden: Daniel Franzese
    Anthony Himmer: Dov Tiefenbach
    Hooded Kid #1: Brendan Michael Coughlin
    Hooded Kid #2: Michael Domantay
    Cynthia James: Lorraine Toussaint
    Marshall James: Vicellous Shannon
    Reporter: Victoria Recano
    Office Mitchell: Larry Mitchell

Thanks To The Futon Critic

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thanks Destiny! I can't wait for this episode!! Its going to be SO hard to watch though!

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

This epi is going to be so hard to watch, i can't wait/

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I heard Greg ends up in the hospital.

I hope he doesn't die. Or that he's not in a coma. I had enough of that in the S2 finale of CSI:NY, I nearly went mad with anxiety over Don.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There are several rumors that have been going around since heaven knows how long, about greg dying or Eric leaving, NEITHER is true. As of this moment what we know for sure is that Eric is signed until the end of this season.

The show has not been officially renewed for any seasons past this one, and none of the actors have officially come out and mentioned re-signing, just unofficial statements on the actors.

Now back to the Topic, again Greg is not going to die and as far as I know coma is out as well. I think he just gets injured a bit.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I posted a few promo pics on the picture thread.

Don't worry...
    Greg won't die or be in a coma, Sara proceses him at the hospital where he is awake and talking. He gets the crap beat out of him but he'll live. :D

What a shame that such a cute face has to get bruised up! :(

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I think that they will also show the beating scene in flashback as Nick and Warrick go over the sequence of events and try to piece it all together. They might even show the part where Greg's hair gets yanked out in slow motion.

I agree with those who think this episode might just put "CSI" over the top ratings-wise against "Grey's Anatomy." If this one doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

Unfortunately, there's also the K-Fed angle that people will want to watch, if only to make fun of him.

I plan to keep my VCR programmed on all the entertainment gossip shows this week because I think this episode will get some major coverage.

8. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

I don't think Greggo will die or be in a coma, you know how they play everything up in the promos to make it look more dramatic than it really is. He'll probably just take a pretty bad beating like Wojo said.

9. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Hmm, I'm looking forward to Greg&Sara scene. I mean, I don't want to watch Greg beaten up. What I'd like to see is the scene that Sara holds his hand (or vice versa, not sure - -"), I've heard so. :D

And according to this scene, I think CSI's rating should be better too.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah thats what I was thinking.. Everyone is going to want to see Greg get beat up. Im excited for their scene too Gloomy :D

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I was looking on the official CSI site and it said that K-Fed was guest-starring in this epi. I though he was guest-starring later on, in another one?
    Thank goodness CSI doesn't come on Fridays... this coming Friday is Friday 13th!! :eek:

I agree, this epi, is going to be EXTREMELY hard to watch. Especially for me, because I cry easily. I cried each and every time I watched 'Play With Fire' until the sixth or seventh time I watched it... I cry at every Greg-centric epi... or any epi where anyone gets hurt. (Which is basically this one, and it's both of my reasons combined.)
    I can't wait for the Sandle scene, though!! All my mom will here is a bunch of squee-ing from my room- she'll think there are a bunch of mice in there or something! :lol: :D

12. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I don't want to see Greg get beaten, I just don't, that preview was more than enough, I think that is the way they are going to show it, like they do when they re-enact the crimes, with that sort of distorted lens, and personally, I really wouldn't mind that at all.

I had been worried about a coma too, then the other spoilers came out, so I was fine after that, and that hand holding scene, now that will be good to see, I'm not a Sandle shipper, it's just because it's someone comforting him.

Do we know for sure it's only Sara that processes him.

I've been waiting for this epi for a long time, now it's almost here and it's I'll say what I've already said about it, it's going to be very VERY painful to watch. But Eric should totally shine in it.

The bright side, he's bruised and injured, but he's not dead, he's not in a coma, he's at least alert and that's something.

But still, it's GREG!!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

IS there anyone else who think it will be a riot to watch Kevin Federline getting socked? I mean I'm sure it will be more then just us Nick and Warrick fans cheering our boys on as they take Kevin to task?

Go Nick! Go Warrick!!!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe. i see it on fridays, at least im not superstitious.
    BUT...i am sorta worried about this ep. im worried that we, especially solme people, are getting too excited and we will be dissapointed. other than the greg storyline (which i am looking forward to, i love greg) it sounds like de ja vue to popping tags. that really worries me. i am still looking forward to it, greg will be great, but im trying hard not to get my hopes up too high.

15. Dee

Dee Rookie

This week is going to go by way too slow!!! Argh..LOL, I'm such an angst whore. I'm soooo excited.. I'll probbably un-hook my phone that night! LOL!!!

Squeeeeee!!! FIVE MORE DAYS

**Edited to add something lol**

I can totally see everyone getting their hopes up and then bam, it not being all THAT great... but I mean..Greg + Beaten + hospital + burises and cuts... I'm thrilled! LOL, they could show the fight, and make it as long as the promo (30 seconds) and I'd be ecstatic!! LOL. :) :)