Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

I'm really liking this "mo qi" thing, it seems like the perfect way to describe them.

I agree, that interview should have had some questions about Gil's "marriage of the mind" with Catherine. They could've given us at least one question, but they gave us nothing. There's one thing I can be sure about though - Billy would definitely not charge more toungue Marg.

And I think it was my turn to quote but I've been gone all day so, here goes:

2. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I love the discussion about the tub scene. I think that's the actual unexpected GC moment that I got to catch on TV, live. It was something special I tell ya. And I get the supposed "context" of it all, but doc phrased the question as "when's the LAST time you took a nap in Grissom's tub?"...meaning...what? :lol: TMTB are confusing. Or maybe it's just Doc Robbins. :p He should be on our list of shippers. :D

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That's from season one's Fahrenheit 932. :D It's at the beginning of the episode. The team walk into the breakroom where Gil is reading a file. Catherine leans over and peeked at the file he was reading. It's after that convo that he realizes the whole team is waiting for him to assign them cases. Now do I get a pretzel or something? :lol:

I'm glad everyone likes this "mo qi" thing, LOL. It's nice to know that I didn't waste my time explaning to you guys what exactly it is although I didn't do a good job haha. Hmmm I wonder where our cap queen has been.

4. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

You got it, I don't hand out the pretzels but you can post the next quote. :lol:

I love when he hands out the supervisor evalutations and Cath tells Nick to "give him a perfect ten or your ass is out of here." She's always lookin' out for him. :)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Oh no way. Not trying to do that. I've always thought they had a thing for each other. One scene that really stands out and made it more obvious to me was in Cross Jurisdictions after Catherine comes back from Miami. Grissom's in his office all dressed up and Catherine teases him about it and he says it's for the chief's funeral. Even my hubby said he did that because he knew she was coming back. I think they were both happy to see each other. When she left his office, he was totally checking out her ass. :p

6. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

1CSIMFan, I really love the way you think, and your hubby as well :lol: I always knew there was something more deep underneath that smirk of his. (sigh) Oh Gil, when will you ever show yourself? :lol:

7. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Thanks 1CSIMFan for not breaking our dream :D And I love the way you think too !!!
    That scene is just great ! I really like when they're teasing each other because, to me, there is always something subtitled ... when she's back from Miami, they seem being really happy to see them . I like when Gil tells her about her "nice tan" and when he looks her tush ! very professional attitude :lol:
    And Gravy , I hope he'll show himself soon . With Catherine, of course :D

8. rebec

rebec Police Officer

*hands Erica pretzels* You forgot your new quote ;)

Don't get me started on the end scene in CJ, their convo (talk about flirting :D), the fact that cath went to see him after she came back, gil dressed up for her (reminds me of the fanfic where cath dressed down for him after he came back from Jackpot :devil:). There was major eye sex in that scene, cath was checking gil out and he was so ogling her tush.....extreme purejoy :D :D

Ok, I'm back to normal. About Table Stakes, there are so many scenes that I love:

GC walking in on the couple getting it on, the looks that they gave each other, made me think they were recalling similar situations but that's just me :D

Gil telling cath his preferences of bedroom decorations
    GRISSOM: Too kinky.
    Cath will have to remember that when they decorate their new home. ;)

Greg with the headdress LMAO! I miss those GC/greg scenes.

Can anyone please give a short recap of the case? I just remembered that the couple killed the hostess for her money, don't remember anything more about that. :(

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

This was cute. I was going through a huge stack of old newspapers that had been piling up and came across this from back in April:
    [​IMG]

It's no wonder Doc asked Cath about being in Gil's bathtub. I'm sure he received an invitation to their wedding.

10. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Whoa! I've never seen this ad in USAToday before. Thanks for posting it, Kaylyne.

I wonder in how many other papers TMTB ran the same ad? And I wonder if the misleading suggestion (G & C getting hitched?) got some viewers back to CSI that week because the show's ratings had been slipping for 2 to 3 weeks and after Rashomama, the slide continued right up to the finale. As if people were saying, "OK, you lied but it was a fun episode so I'll watch it to the end. As for the next ones... I'll have to think about it."

11. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

kaylyne that's a gorgeous ad, thanx for posting.

Btw, TABLE STAKES.ùOMG, that of C & G walking in he couple in action is one of my bet scene EVER!

G:I think that was the point.
    C:Yeah.

Smtg like that. i just couldn't stop laughing, I was laughing so much I had tears in my eyes, I swear to God. :lol:

And how about when Gil takes the straw from the girl? She is not surprised at all, because she's used to seeing things liek that from him.
    That's the MO QI :lol:

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Thought the latest eppy was quite blah, did like Cath working with Brass, great to see again and also loved the bath line, what does Doc know that we don't ;)

Although is now Grissom permeantly stuck to Sara now!, we need to see him working with others, especailly Cath ;)

13. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Omg, an invitation to GC's wedding! That fits right in with the marriage certificate (FYI that's a manip that someone did sometime ago) ;) Thanks kay ! Made my day :D

When are TMTB going to learn that using ads to draw in the viewers is not going to work for long? What we need is the real thing :rolleyes:

Fra I love the straw scene too, cath definitely wasn't surprised, she smirked! :lol:

ITA that they need to let gil work cath more, there had been lesser and lesser GC cases since the split in S5. They did give us a one or two once in awhile, but look at S1, now that's what I'm talking about.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL rebec thanks for the pretzel. I was waiting on a confirmation. So...the next quote will be...*thinks* Okay it's weekend and I think everyone deserves some happy time. Therefore it's a REALLY easy one. *eyes rebec*

And kay I absolutely adore that ad. Thank you so much for posting it! Man they both look so gorgeous. <3 As for Table Stakes, one line I don't think I'll ever forget is "shall we do the room". It's just so...C/G. *melts* Okay so these two have lover's quarrels, they have made up, they have rocked the boat, they have done rooms together, she knows where his big screen TV is, she has been in his tub...um no wonder Eddie was mad. :lol:

15. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Erica you're a doll :D

That's from the opening scene of Formalities. Gil was having some trouble with his bowtie and cath came up behind him, put her arms around him (after she told him that he needed a woman) and helped him get tied up :D (That sounds wrong, grammatical mistake? :D)

*runs to look for new quote*
    Ok I've got it:

This an easy one ;) The look that cath gave him always had me in stitches :lol:

Oh, Erica, don't forget that she runs to him whenever he calls, that pissed off eddie even more :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.