Standoff

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csikicksurass, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I think you should both attempt some 'Standoff' fic writing! I like writing but I think I prefer reading better and the 'Standoff' section at ff.net is looking rather empty .....

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yes i would like to read some Standoff fics, i dont write that much and i found out that i am a better reader then writer :lol:

So do you think Matt and Emily have a name yet

If not do you have any idea's for one?

Off the top of my head:

-Ninjas
    -Matily :)lol So origiinal)
    -Flanily (Also original :lol:)

3. Muzzy_Olorea

Hmm. I'm not sure. I'm not really into naming ships but I think Ninjas is obviously very suitable!

4. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Ninjas ;)

I've written some stories, but I have a serious problem with updating them. So I'm a better reader too :D

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Hehe i thought so to :)

Ok i've read some sites and they say that Standoff isn't as great as the show Justice, but heres the catch. I would rather watch Standoff any day over Justice because i am a big ship fan. I think that on a show that there is always a perfect couple and on Standoff there is and thats what people like about shows, they like the show in general but another thing they like is the excitement on who's going to end up with who and this show has it all, a great show and a awesome couple! so half of the watchers like the show becuase of the raw, sexxy, beautiful couple (Not me though i like it because of the show...and the raw, sexxy, beautiful couple...and Matt <3)

6. WolfeSanders

I watched the first episode of Justice and I will say that it was interesting but they needed to make the plots/characters/etc. better explained, because it got confusing half way though. The details and all that were great! But no where near Standoff.

And of course I would much rather watch Standoff. I love it and it's addicting. Last episode, I was like OMG I need more, lol. It's like my new favorite show. But I think it has the right amount of drama, angst, romance, comedy, etc. And it just makes the show right.

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank god for FOX, they have had such great shows (House, Standoff) they also get some of the best cast for there shows :D i really think the cast for Standoff is just amazing, they have such awesome actors in this show!

8. WolfeSanders

Yeah, me too! I think that everyone on Standoff is wonderful, and they all have good "connections" with one another. I think that the actors who play Matt and Emily are awsome too!

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Matt and Emily just have this link between each other that can never be broken and i love the fact that they can have a very deep relationship but still be co-workers around each other when they are at a hostage situation.

10. Muzzy_Olorea

What do you reckon the writers have in store for them for the rest of the season?

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Uhhh i think one of them will get shot in a future episode, most likely Matt because he is the one who is doing all the stuff in this relationship like realing her into the office when she was avoding him, thank god he did though because we would have never came up with a name for them :D I can just picture it now. He is on the ground bleeding and breathing hevily while Emily is at his side and he is saying sweet things to her while he's down there and then hopefully he says the three important words i have been waiting for.

12. Muzzy_Olorea

I. Want. Cake. ? Those three important words?! Haha!

Yeah, that would be a really good situation for our favourite couple to be in, making them address their feelings.

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yes when someone is shot on the job with their girlfriend they really want cake :lol:

I wish Matt would get hurt, i love him and i want some more Matt angst.

14. Muzzy_Olorea

I haven't been able to see the last 2 episodes. Can anyone tell me about any Matt/Emily moments we got in them?

15. Muzzy_Olorea

Yooohooo anyone alive in here??!!

I just managed to watch 'Borderline'.

Whilst I think the premise for the plot itself was a little out there, you can’t argue with the fact this was an amazing episode in terms of character development for Emily and the twist of the hostage-negotiators becoming the hostage-takers. I love this show so much!