Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. GreatTyrant

GreatTyrant Dead on Arrival

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

I've read all of Cincoflex & VRTrakowski's Brass/Lady Heather fics...AWESOME...Problem is, now I'm dying to read more fics with these 2 very sexy characters...Anybody else write these two in flirty/love or fun drabble?...Ficlets, one-offs, longer fics...I'm desperate!...lol...If ya need a Beta, I'll happily volunteer! :D

Thanx!

2. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Title: Going Under

Author: LaGuera25

Fandom: CSI:NY

Character: Don Flack

Pairing: N/A

Rating: Realistically, it's FRT, but I rated it FRM to cover my butt.

Summary: Everybody has a secret sin, and every Halloween, Don Flack goes home to his.

Link: Unfortunately, I can't because of the rating, but...check my signature or PM me.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a request. I seem to be among the few Mac/Lindsay shippers and I've read every fic I come across but I was wondering if someone else liked them, then maybe something fluffy with a happy ending. I write a few M/L stories but i want to read some. Or maybe a link to some good stories? So umm... just a suggestion.

4. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I also have a request :D: I'm looking for stories that have the whole team (LV,Miami,or NY) out on like a vacation, or on a case far away from vegas together. Like that great story The Retreat. Thanks :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay i remember coming across a few like that in the CSI-Forensics.com site. MIAMI and stuff but I'm not sure the name and I don't remeber who wrote it. I do know there was at least one in the MIAMI section, maybe the other two, but I never checked.

6. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Fic Showcase

Title: The Five Stages of Grief 1/5

Author: LaGuera25

Fandom: NY

Rating: FRT

Pairing: N/A

Spoilers: S1 and S2

Summary: In the aftermath of the bombing, the team reacts to Flack's injuries.

Link: The Five Stages of Grief

7. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I would like to highly recommend all Grissom and GSR fans read this fanfic. Really well thought out. Excellantly written.
    I really enjoyed it!
    A Risk Worth Taking by Hope Elizabeth Thomas

8. Tori09

Tori09 Victim

Okay, here are a few of my favorite authors:
    Joyce3
    Zan1781
    QTR
    lemonjelly

Here are my requests
    1. A long story on how Sara and Greg go from friends to a married couple
    2.Swarrcik story that is just full of humor
    3.Yobling story full of humor.
    4. A very,very funny story dealing with snickers and yobling.

That is all. :)

9. SKYLAR522

SKYLAR522 Hit and Run

I'm looking for a Snickers trilogy for a friend who can't remember its title.

In it Sara & Nick both decide that they can't take the life that they're living anymore and get in a car and just drive. It follows their journey as they fall in love, deal with their demons, then, eventually, find a small town in New York state to settle down. Nick becomes the deputy sherriff and Sara a mechanic, and they get married and raise a family. The third in the trilogy is Grissom visiting them and finally accepting their relationship.

Does anyone remember what it's called?

(If this is the wrong place to ask, please point me in the right direction.) Thanks.

10. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I'm hoping someone here can help me locate a fic I read a couple months ago and then lost track of. It was a WIP that I saw over on fanfiction.net (I think). Of course I can't remember the title or the author.

It was a CSI:LV case story that centered mostly on Nick and Brass investigating a murder. They got chased by a dog and their primary suspect was a guy who reminded them of Napoleon Dynamite. There was also a scene where Nick ate a Froot Loop that the suspect's mom had strung and used as a decoration on her Christmas tree. His little taste test told him that the cereal was too stale to fit the alibi the mom was using to try and clear her son.

You would think since I remember so many details I would remember the name of the darn story but that is not the case.

Hopefully this sounds familiar to someone....

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

SKYLAR522 and WLK68: would you mind telling me if your stories are one shot or not? i wanted to do a little research for you but i need to know if it's a oneshot and of course the rating,

thanks ;)

Sissi

12. starryknights

starryknights Victim

I have a deep, unyeilding affection for forensicsfan's "Quarter Past Tuesday" a Nick and Sara piece, despite writing way too many Greg and Sara pieces for my own good :) it's over at Fanfiction.net, I think it's rated M.

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'd like to see some more Miami fics here, maybe a DuCaine or a Hip Hugger? I haven't read a really good Miami fic in a while, anyone up for the challenge?

14. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I have a request! :D Could someone make a fic about Greg in the upcoming episode of Fannysmackin'? And you could PM it to me, as it contains possible spoilers? It can be your take on what happens, or Greg's feelings, or the teams feelings, or whatever you would like!

Thanks! :cool:

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I too would like to see some kind of Greg-centric follow up to the Fannysmackin' episode, Sandersgal4lyfe. :) Well, I checked fanfiction.net and couldn't find something (of course I checked a day and a half ago. Who knows if there's any fics like that right now.)
    Anyway, I decided to write a little fic (actually ficlet! :D). You want to check it out Sandersgal4lyfe? It's in my ficlets thread. (most recent entry)