"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I found the promo very disturbing as well, I can't get it out of my mind. I know I am going to cry when it airs.

2. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I'm glad that Eric is finally getting the screentime he deserves. It's progressive, but it's also good that he's been getting more involved in the cases and stuff.

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

greenplastic please use the designated "Season 7 Spoiler Lab...."[/b] thread for spoiler revealations and discussions.

When the episode in question does air in the US, then please use the designated episode discussion thread.

Thank you.

4. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

*changes subject from fannysmackin, before the mods shout at you all :p*

Erm.... What can I change it to, how about Eric should be the next Calvin Klein model and pose in underwear :devil:

5. CSI_fan247

CSI_fan247 Dead on Arrival

This is so wrong.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

In the latest episode we learned something new about Greg. He used to be an Eagle scout and earned a chest full of merit badges.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

:eek: Wojo! You reminded me of something!!

Welcome to...

Return of the Ercypology Lessons!!

This one's a bit short, but sweet!

If you are ever lost, just call Greggo for help! He knows where to go, and you'll never get lost with him! See? Greg's equiptment can come in handy!

;)

Oh wow, I haven't been in here in forever!! I miss this place so much! I was without my home for such a long time! Been missing you all! *tear* :(

I loved Greg in Toe Tags, and I really want to go rockclimbing now too! :D I'm very excited about future episodes, SO glad that Eric can now show off his amazing, wonderful, and talented acting skills! :cool:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, remember the comment I made that Eric should have his own show called Greg's Anatomy? Well that inspired me to write a fic of the same name.
    It's rated nc-17 so I can't provide the link and it is Nick/Greg slash. Nick tell us everything he loves about Greg's body from head to toe.
    wanna read it PM me, I'll send you the link.

9. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Eric is just going to SHINE in these episodes, it's just so good to see him have more screen time and a really meaty storyline..and you know, from that first season until now, you can just see the character just grow and grow, from the lab to wanting to be in the field, to finally getting there, to passing the CSI proficieny to working on and helping solve many cases.

It's been glorious.

And I so remember "Greg's Anatomy" that was one of the best comments ever!

10. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

awh no!! i so the promo of Toe Tags, THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLY HAPPENING??? WHY GREG??? WHY OUR BELOVED GREGGO???? THEY CAN'T MAKE HIM A VICTIM, THEY ALMOST MAKE ME CRY NOW!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

11. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Nah, he's not dying, I think he could make it. At least it's good to see him more in the episode.

***EDITED to include spoiler tags dor spoiler type comments. Please be considerate of others who do not wish to be "spoiled". Spoilers belong in the designated spoiler thread.***

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Reminder!!

We won't be saying this again since it has been mentioned two to three times already in the last couple of days, please DO NOT discuss future episodes in these threads. There is a "Spoiler Lab" for future eps (ie eps not yet aired in the US), and we set up specific discussion threads for the current weeks episode to be discussed.

This is a non-spoiler thread, which means there are many who wish to come in and discuss their favorite actor/character, without being spoiled. Thank you.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*quickly changes subject* :p

There's almost a new Greggo thread!! Do we have any thread name suggestions?

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I love the name now, maybe keep it the same? Leggo Our Greggo part 9.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hmm *Mod Thinks it over...* I like that idea, simple and easy, yep thats the ticket.

:lol: Nice change of subject we appreciate it. But umm you have around 230 some posts to go to reach a 1000 posts. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.