Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misery

Misery Pathologist

You know what would be cool? If Lindsay had a stalker that she put in jail. Sort of what Stella had with Frankie, but more freakish. And that's the reason why she was so scared for Stella before. So, the guy got out of prison and went to New York to find her, saying things what stalkers usually say: "I'm gonna kill a guy who gets near you."

So, she's scared for Danny, and that's why she told him how she thought that she left her past behind. And it's also the reason why she's giving him the cold shower while they are in public.

And yes, I know I have a vivid imagination. :D

HUGS!!!

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

That sounds like a great scenario. I would really like something like that to be Lindsay's story rather than the more obvious murdered boyfriend/husband situation.

Especially since
    On several spoiler threads I've read that there will be a serial killer who is going to be around for several episodes.
    So, maybe that's why -with Misery 's idea in mind- the whole confrontation scene (at least to me) seemed a bit akward. He was being honest about his feelings and she was doing her best to keep him at a distance by using every cliche in the book. And maybe because of that the whole discussion sounded a bit forced. She just cares so much that she'll do anything to keep him save.

And the fact that she didn't show up on their first date was 'cause she tought she saw this guy somewhere, which (obviously) completely freaked her out.

3. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

you know that it's inevitable-the writers are telling us-"hey we know you're out there and we know that you want it to happen so here is a little 'peek show'(the hug in 3.02)[/i]...we're going to keep baiting you 'Danny I like you--ALOT'[/i], but we're going to make you suffer a while for it. 'it's not you...'BUT they will be together 'if you need something...'"

The idea Misery said about the stalker would be an original idea--yes a stalker for Lindsay would be better than an abusive boyfriend, and a dangerous stalker as pointed out by dutch treat would be perfect...hey apply as writers for CBS you two!!!

from the way it looks especially in the promo, it'll be a while before CSI:NY focuses on D/L again-they're going to go for other topics and other characters, I'm just hoping that they have small squee moments for us--like their shared looks or them working on cases together. not that i would be complaining if there would be BIG D/L moments each episode... :lol:

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm also liking the "stalker" scenerio here. It's different and unique and I'm hoping that the writers have this in mind. Many of the CSI shows have the "abused woman-damsal in distress" thing going on now and it would be interesting to see something different.

The spoiler about the serial killer. Maybe he goes after Lindsay and it infuriates Danny to the point that Lindsay finally sucuumbs to her feelings about Danny. We all know she loves him and of course, he loves her too.

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I like the hero idea... He's just so hard core and she's so sweet! How can they not be together!!?? SERIOUSLY!!

and think about it! There HAS to be a couple on the show! There's already Sara/Grissom (no offense but EWE!) then on Miami there is... well... was... kind of... Eric/Natalia... so why not Lindsay Danny!?

just my theory! ;)

6. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

'kay, I am kind of liking this whole stalker idea. It sounds like a plausible storyline, and could possibly explain a lot about how Lindsay reacted to a lot of things. It could be the ex stalking, or maybe a criminal that Lindsay played a key role in putting away, and they manage to get out and come for revenge? I don't know, just kind of brainstorming here. :rolleyes:

Yum...pudding... *sneaks up on sleeping Moriel as quietly as possible, squirts Honey all over her, sneaks out* :p

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol

*steals Mac after Mo leaves*

I'm starting to read in here more than I have been. Pretty m uch had the same theory about Wed's ep. She thinks she's keeping safe or has been hurt and is afraid of losing him, but she'll come to her senses soon we hope.

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I, too, am loving this 'stalker' idea. I think it would be like a breath of fresh air. Lindsay NEEDS a really good excuse for standing Danny up...And I think this just fits. It's not a broken record...you know? Looking foward to D/L's ship sailing...As we all KNOW it will. ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo sneaks into the thread on tiptoe...steals Mac...(and Danny for good measure! ;)) away from Mel...pours Hershey's syrup all over Amanda and Chell as they sleep so peacefully and then tiptoes off, giggling inside! :lol:**
    Hello my lovelies! How are y'all?! :D
    First I have presents for you all!
    Coud they stand any closer?! :devil:
    They're so holding hands! :D
    how can you not love such a cute face! ;)

Okay so as for the stalker thing, I think I'm way in the minority here but....I don't like stalker stories, lol! :lol: Inevitabley there's way too much angst involved and one of the main characters gets hurt usually badly, and I just get scared...and especially when the killer says stay away from "so and so or I'm gonna kill them!" So that person backs off and ruins a chance at a beautiful relationship to "protect" the other person. I always want to scream at the person to just go tell "so and so" right away that the reason they're staying away or being distant is not cuz they don't love them it's cuz a freaky pyscho is out there who threatened to kill them! That would make it so much simpler and wouldn't end in the inevitable people getting hurt by eachother cuz they weren't honest! :p Lol....not trying to pick on your idea at all Mis! **hugs to you!** My fluffy heart just gets frustrated by stuff like that! :lol: Clearly, heehee! :D
    I do like the idea of something dramatic happening so that Linds' realizes she really does love Danny! I wrote a ficcie about that today actually, and I'm gonna edit it and post it over on ff.net...so when I do I'll give y'all a link and you'll have to let me know what you think! (Lol, I'm a poet! :lol: )

our ep this next week is the huge serial killer one and it looks like it's all A case the whole time, and apparently the whole teams working on it, it looks to be a pretty big ep! And in the caps I've seen of the promo I'm guessing, at one point you see Danny literally leaping through the air from one fire escape to another to chase the bad guy I think...and then in another one, Linds looks really concerned...so hopefully we get at least a small amount of D/L concern stuff...**Squee!**!!
    Okay way past my bedtime, so I will bid you all adieu...and sweet shippy dreams to all of us! :D

**Mo waves happily, passes out hot cocoa and heads off to her comfy bed to dream her shippy dreams! :D**

10. bretam3

bretam3 Victim

where can I find the promo to watch for that please

11. Lynsey_Monroe

Lynsey_Monroe Dead on Arrival

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/
    Just click "Watch a video preview"
    Wow! I saw that preview and it looks AMAZING! I love complex serial killer cases. It looks like he uses alot of code to try and scramble clues. And did you see that jump that Danny does?! Faaaaabuulloouuuus I'd like for Lindsay's secret to be something that doesnt portray her as a damsel in distress, however. I don't want any of this "Oh my! Help me, Danny!" type stuff. I think she's a strong woman, and I'd like to see her show this, even if she did run away from something in Montana.

12. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Mo thanks for the pix!-rips open the 'presents' :D

just watched the video preview...loved the leap! considering the back injury he suffered-Carmine ain't holding out on the physical stuff...dreams about how physical he can REALLY get...--all i can say is..."Holy..."

gotta agree with Lynsey Monroe a weak Lindsay would not be the Montana we all (including Danny) fell in love with. the promo does seem more action pack and it'll fit the CSI:NY mood perfectly...funny but I know that you'll all probably dip me in hot tar and feather me for this comment but--I wouldn't want a BIG thing with D/L in the next few episodes--I LOVE the banter they have and the tension build up between them, like it's simmering beneath the surface and they're dancing around each other...I just love watching the interaction, it's just plain 'adorable'--ducks out before Mo can jump up and attack!!!! :devil:

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Melly who do you think you are coming up in my thread, stealing my Mac?! Evil!

Mo brought pressies?? Those are really nice.

Serial Killer type huh? Nice. Angst hahaha. Its so gonna be angsty...But whatever it is, Hope Danny helps her. Yes, I'm being nice, Mo and Auda, shuddaup

Dudes, Hung out to dry reminds me of a NCIS ep. hehe. cools.

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I definitely don't want to see Lindsay as "weak". I want to see her strong, but something in her past will make her falter and that's when Danny will maybe reveal his feelings more to her.

And i do like the new preview, sounds pretty intersting. I can't wait for Wed. when the episode airs.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo jumps into the thread...waving and giggling happily!** Hello my lovelies, I'm a fabulous mood at the moment! :D How are y'all?!
    Glad you liked the presents it was quite my pleasure! ;)

That leap of Danny's...hello HOT STUFF!! Gah can that boy get any HOTTER!!! And as for Linds' secret I agree...I don't want it to be something typical like a battered or abused woman, something were she survived the death of someone close to her makes more sense to me than abuse or something. She is a strong woman, I think that's been proven time and again...she isn't a damsel in distress for sure...she may need Danny, but to help her not necessarily save her...ya know.

**Mo gets a mental image of that...and promptly falls straight into the gutter...YUMMY! :devil:**

seeker surprisingly I'm not gonna tackle you for that...lol! :lol: Even more suprising, I agree with you! I think they should give us just a scene or so in the next ep and then work toward resolving D/L! :D And yeah their interaction is TOTALLY adorable!

Can't wait to see our ep...it looks like it'll be good! A full ensemble on one case ep, fun times! :D

Pssstt...D/L ROCKS!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.