Anna Belknap Fan Project

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Sept 25?
    *looks at the calendar*
    20 days? Ok, I'm in...gotta find something sweet for this sweet lady :)

2. feenx

feenx Coroner

had to bring this back from the second page, come on people show Anna the love like CSINYRULZ said she's like a sister from another mister i think she said something like that :confused: :D

3. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

he he, nice Feenx... :) Yeah, I think I said "sister from another sister" or something to that affect.. :)

4. gary80

gary80 Victim

Seeing as ive found all the Anna fans in the same thread, i have a little proposition! A while back i registered a few domain names including annabelknap.com , and despite my best intentions of make my own little shrine, i just havent got around to it, so, if anyone out there has a nice fansite set up to her already, i will direct the domain to that site, once i get a little credit :) Or ,PM me if you have any ideas for setting up a site, and want to do all the work, ill host the site, and credit you. I tried to code a few simple HTML pages but couldnt get anything to look decent. I really dont want to leave the sites empty, even if its just a gallery or two. Just shoot me a PM :)

5. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I take this from the other thread, because this one was on page 2 :(

Sadly, I had no time to make something cute to speak my love to Anna, but I'm gonna try today... :)

6. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

Hello all. I posted this in another thread and I realized I should have posted it here. Here is an email address for Anna. I was at the Rude Mechanical website and it was listed.

HAPPY WATCHING!!! (Tonight!!!)

anna@rudemechanicals.org

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Thankies... :)

::pops open sparkling cider:: cheers to the new season and a new Lindsay/Anna... :)

I will accept projects throughtout the week, and a few days after the deadline, the latest I'll take them is Thursday the 28, I need to try and have this scrapbook in the mail by Oct. 1...:) Thanks gals!

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, just a word of advice when it comes to using the e-mail address that people have found for Anna. Please remember that unlike Carmine, she didn't make her address public to fans or invite people to e-mail her. There's no way to tell if it's still an active address, but do keep that in mind before sending off an e-mail! Thanks. :)

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

*dusts off thread*

I hate to see a fan project thread fall off the board due to lack of activity, so I brought this one back. How's the project going? Hope all the Anna fans are submitting their pages. If you're an Anna fan, please make sure you participate in this project and show the girl some love. Her manager was kind enough to agree to give this scrapbook to her and he's expecting it, so please make sure it actually happens and is a successful project full of many pages of love.

EDIT: I just noticed the deadline was September 25th. Is this baby a done deal now?

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

The project is going great. Actually, I believe it's finished. So many people here are so very talented. I know that CSINYRULZ appreciates your input and help.

She should be sending or taking the scrapbook this week. :)

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

The scrapbook is great, I have to put some finishin gtouches on it, I fell a bit behind, I wanted to mail it this morning before work, but got caught up with school and work yesterday and today, so Monday its probably going out... everyone was so amazing and I'm so glad I got a good response for this.. :)

12. csiboy

csiboy Dead on Arrival

what can we do next? It would be a shame for this area to be finished just because the project is. The Anna fans have to stick together...

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

all we can really do is just keep supporting her by chit-chatting on these boards, believe it or not, TPTB look at these things, and even though it seems slight, they do listen to the fans and try to "give a little" back to us.

14. csiboy

csiboy Dead on Arrival

All right then, TPTB. If you're listening -- we love Anna!!

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

If TPTB are listening I hope they hear us. I am loving the new season. Keep up the good work on Anna's character. ;)