Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niam

niam Dead on Arrival

nooo!! girls! here where I live is almost time to go to bed and have beautiful dreams ... and you're making me think naughty ... what would my dreams be in this case, grr ... vrrr muhehehe lol .... I think I should go to sleep soon ... *angel* :lol:

2. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

Uhm, no freakin' kidding. Can we just dress them both in tight clothes? I'm all for that idea.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

So what do you think Adam is like outside the lab? Is he the cute, kinda dorky shy guy, or is he smoother than he seems at work?

4. detectdevotion

I'm sorry, I love Adam to tiny little pieces, but I don't think he's smooth.

Well, no, I take that back. I think Adam would be geeky and nervous ( and probably chewing on things ) outside of work and meeting people for the first time, but I think after he got to know 'em, he'd be pretty smooth. He does shoot off a couple of great lines Danny's way. I like the animosity between them -- I think Adam's a bit jealous of Danny, to be honest, as he's the scientist with the badge and the pimp skillz.

Of course, our guy does tend to use words like "salacious" instead of "hot"...maybe I'm giving him too much credit? :lol: Perhaps if we actually SAW him out of the lab...I'd like him to be completely inadvertantly related to the case, like in one of those opening scenes for the episode where you know someone's gonna die or discover a body? I think they should open once with Adam living his daily life outside of work and something horrible happening, therefore making him a witness. :lol: Relevant, and a peek into how geeky he actually is.

5. Top41

I kind of doubt Adam is smooth either, but you never know--people can be surprising! Take Hammerback and the threesome for instance. :lol: I do think there's a little something between Adam and Danny--rivalry perhaps, or a teasing friendship.

The idea of Adam being at a scene when a body is discovered would be very cool! I think he's be quite flustered and nervous, but then kind of tickled by being a witness.

6. detectdevotion

Oh yeah, I can definitely see him becoming a little upset by all the questioning, plus he could have more of those fun moments with Danny where he gets kinda...weill, prissy minus the "r," we'll say.

I dunno, I would rather like to see them sex Adam's char up a bit -- he's always wearing those plaid shirts. It was really awesome to see him in just a t-shirt. But on the other hand, he is a tech...

I guess he was in Sept. OK! magazine -- I'm going to see if I can track it down and maybe put it up. Apparently it was an interview about his role in CSI:NY. Hopefully it's good news!

7. detectdevotion

Damn, is this guy cute or what?
    [​IMG]

Also, the word is his full name is Aaron John Buckley -- but I'm with him on the AJ thing. Aaron's a great name, though.

I kinda found an old interview about his role in "Extreme Days" -- it's kind of adorable. It's a bit long, though...I'm going to dig around for the link.

8. Top41

I remember seeing him in OK magazine...I don't remember much except that he said he was single. :lol: I guess I got the important info, huh? :lol:

I'd love to hear his Irish accent!

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Okay, I have a confession to make.

I love curly hair, and I LOVE red hair.

I'm being very fickle these days, I know, but what other show has so many fine men in the cast?

10. detectdevotion

Dood, that IS important info. The girls in LA must be nuts, but us girls in San Diego are sane enough -- how could he possibly be single?

Also, I wanna hear his accent, too!

11. detectdevotion

So it's safe to assume that you LOVE AJ? Because you are in VERY good company. That pic I posted is pretty hot, huh?

Damn, this is one fine-lookin' cast...

12. niam

niam Dead on Arrival

13. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

awww he is looking good in that pic!!! :p hehe
    if you go to tvguide.com, and go to a csi:ny page, they have little videos on the right hand side, and there is one of aj!!! hehe he is talking to some dude after the emmy's, and he talks about his beard! and how he plays a father in a film!!! hehe :eek: lol sooo cute tho ;)

14. Rutta

Rutta Victim

Yeah, but you can never visit that site too many times. Love the pictures of him... especially the ones with the tatoos :lol:

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Loving that pic of him when you click on the link... The hat is so hot on him... he's def. a contender along with Flackie and Danny.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.