Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ I love that, coolc. Totally shows that she's the one who knows him best and when he can't form his speech better while others don't get him, she always comes to his rescue. She is inside his head! LMAO. It's interesting that Gil is so mysterious that his team members never really figure him out except Catherine. :lol:

Oh Ali told me the same thing, Hottie. I guess it was an "oops. Busted" look? :lol:

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

apparently his head isn't the only place she's been inside, lol.

poor gil, no mystery for him around cath (other than why he decided to turn into mr. prick two years ago).

ali said teh look was interesting.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*bows down to Ann Donahue because I am not worthy*

Anyhoo, after that....I love Boom. Cath's just so cute in it (okay, she's cute in everything) and anytime that she interacts with Grissom it's great. I love that she's still a buffer between Gil and Ecklie, particularly after her telling Gil in Season 1 that he has to be more politic.

BTW, I watched Let the Seller Beware last night. Apart from the adorable Greg scenes *pats*, I loved the opening scene with G and C and the discussion of the woman's gunshot wound to the head.

4. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

yes, it was a very interesting look. I haven't watched past that scene yet though :lol: and it's up over at bta for your viewing pleasure ;)

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thank you Ali, that was fast.
    She looked guilty in that scene. Love the smirk she gave to Doc Robbins.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Thanks a lot Ali, that was really fast. I appreciate that. :)

Man I love that scene! Cath looks not only guilty but amused. So, can we conclude that Doc always knows Cath and Gil have a thing, too? That's not so much of a big deal, is it? I mean, they have showered together after all!
    So are we done with Boom? Because I'm sure ya'll are going to get excited talking about To Halve and to Hold. :D

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*powers on to the episode "To Halve and To Hold"

Because damn that is an awesome episode.

"Do you want to suck it? Just to be sure?" *giggle* The look on their faces....just priceless.

8. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

showered, slept, made a baby...guess a tub isn't too far of a stretch.

oh, i think we should do a poll to see who is excited about table stakes. i mean, it's like well it's an ep about...shhh...sex.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Just one quote pretty much sums up that episode: "Shall we do the room too?"

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL coolc are you gonna create the poll? I mean I'm pretty sure almost everyone who participate in our thread is excited about Table Stakes...um I'm not going to say what I really am thinking about hehe. But we aren't on Table Stakes yet, peeps, so don't start talking about it before we finish with To Halve and to Hold, okay? ;)

As for THatH, Gosh this whole episode just screams PureJoy. From the opening sequence to the end scene. And they talk on the phone! I always love seeing Cath and Gil talking on the phone. Plus you can do naughty things on the phone, too. :devil: Anyway seriously, would you chop the one you love like that? After living together for decades?

11. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

OMG. When's the last time you took a nap in Grissom's tub? Her look said so much more than words ever could. That one line just made the episode so much better. I was just sitting there, dumfounded, going....WHAT? :lol: But yeah that episode was very unique and I liked it. I think Season 7 is getting the groove back. I'm likin it so far.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

One thing I love about this ship, and Gravy made reference to it under her spoiler tag, but others have made reference to it as well - Marg just has to give a look - and you can tell what G and C are feeling :)

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Awe you're cute Gravy. :lol: I'm not convinced that I'm going to like the episode, though. Part of the reason is not enough Catherine and another part is there wasn't anything that I'm going to like in the second half of it. I probably won't dislike it, but I'm quite sure I won't like it, either. :D Oh well, I'll just wait until I have watched it. :rolleyes:

coolc, where's the poll? :lol:

14. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

^ I totally agree to that. Looks are worth a thousand words and I think that's really what we revolve around on this ship. Looks can be deceiving but I don't think that's the case with us. :p Their eyes tell the tale of their hearts. (wow that sounded really really too sappy) :lol:

EDIT: Erica, I actually liked the episode because of its uniqueness, you know? Although there was major Cath and Gil lacking, I just thought it was good overall. :p

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I know what you mean, Gravy. It's just I'm watching the show practically for Cath, maybe with Gil now. To me, CSI has lost its uniqueness a long time ago and I have said that here a number of times. Even though I thought the two-parter of the season premiere was good, it's still not on my top 5 list. Well, top 10 maybe. LOL. If TPTB could get the show back to what it used to be in the first two seasons, then I might love it again, but that doesn't seem possible at the moment. :D

Uh, To Halve and to Hold, anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.