"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2006.

1. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Re: Toe Tag discussion...music?

Only one Greg scene so far, but wowwwww he looks hot in a helmet... :devil: Awww he was an Eagle Scout!! I wonder if he likes Girl Scouts, I'd love to sell him some cookies... :D

(Less than 10 min. 'till Fannysmackin' promo :D)

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Damn, I just saw the preview..GREG!!!!

greg..*sigh*

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

weird eppy. shacking like crazy from promo. can't type. bye

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Ohmygosh. Im literally shaking too....and i stopped screaming long enough to type this. The episode itself wasnt all that great. It seemed really rushed. Greg was in it for 4 minutes tops, but next week shall be the great awakening.
    I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK.

5. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

poor Greg! well looks like Nick will be kicking some K-fed butt real soon, bring it on

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Sorry gotta disagree with you. I thought it was a pretty great episode. Great acting on GE's part.

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

WOW!! Not a lot of Greg, but from what there was... OMGOODNESS!!! Loved Greggo on that mountain cliff thing.. mmmmm

Pretty good episode.. not sure I was able to fully enjoy it though because i was waiting for the promo for the next epi but.. I think it was pretty good.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I liked the ep alot, but can someone clue me in to Doc's comment to Cat (paraphrased) "When was the last time you took a nap in Grissom's tub?"
    What does Griss' tub have to do with anything? And what does Doc know about it? Why's he asking Cat this?

9. Jamerson

Jamerson Dead on Arrival

This was supposed to be the episode where Nick and Greg worked together, non?

Greg wasn't in there at all save for the rock-climbing scene. But, I think that scene helped to make up for it. I don't know if there's an actual reason why he was in so little of it, but my guess is that Eric Szmanda was already working on parts of the next episode at that point.

Overall, I thought the episode was good, but the cases... were blantantly obvious. I admit, there were only 15 minutes apeice, but if there's only one suspect in each case, we're going to know who did it. Give us a challange in at least one of the cases, please.

Watching the promo for next week, I bet we can expect a lot of great things. It's about time Greg/Eric gets the spotlight!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he meant that you don't just fall asleep and drown; you'd wake up. She would have had to have been forced to stay under the water.

Anyway - same question as the_evil_hand; anybody have an idea what the title of that song was? I swear, they pick the most interesting music for this show. I Googled the few lyrics I could catch - something about walking in the sly - but came up empty.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

Yeah, but why Griss' tub...? Not a big deal, but it seemed strange.

Anyway. It was nice how they didn't just ignore the fact that Sam was killed. Greg was awsome for the short time he was on.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ohh, I see. That's a good question; I'm afraid I wouldn't know. And yes, he was. Too bad he didn't get a little more screen time.

13. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

yeah, I was just going to ask the same question as Syvah. Why Grissom's tub?

14. FireIvyGoddess

FireIvyGoddess Victim

Hi everyone. I'm kinda new here and have been generally lurking but I think I can answer the Grissom bathtub question. It stumped me for a moment after it was said too. Maybe Doc specifically said Grissom's tub because Donna was in the tub of the man that she worked for?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I'm willing to chalk it up to an example by drawing a parallel. She died in someone else's tub - someone she worked with/for. So instead of saying "your tub," he substituted the tub of someone she works closely with.

What do you all think?

edit: Oh man, someone beat me to it. But only by a teensy bit! ;)