Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

They had better not do that..another thing I can't stand, when they put it on the side of the screen and you can't see it.

I'm still hoping they actually show Greg, I have this thought they won't, or worse they show the punches or and I'll flinch at this, kicking, it just makes me shudder!!

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, theres always the promos on the cbs site or somewhere on the endless internet. Do not fret too much...

But yes, they BETTER show me a good one because I want to see it on the bid screen! hahah well, bigger than a computer.

But I'm sure they will show him at least a little, I mean, they are trying to get people to watch.. so they would have to show him somehow to imply he is going to get hurt.. and of course, the main mystery will be the whole thing about the boy. So, they will probably have something to make sure we know that something much more than him getting beat up is going to happen.

Love you all lovelies!

3. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

That's awesome!! They have known they'd get more viewers if they put Greg at the head of the team... :D

Ahhh the episode just started and I'm already excited for the end lol! :p But this ep looks really great...

4. speakerset

It's interesting so far..but I can't wait until the end either..or when Nick and Greg work their case together.

5. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

O...M....G........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IS IT NEXT THURSDAY YET????????? *Starts making her 'Greg's My Hero' shirt*

6. speakerset

That preview..DEAD. I swear I am dead.

GREG!!

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!! I want someone to put it up on the net NOW!!!

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

oh man can't wait for next week.

9. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Holy crap! Did you see the previews? I slo-mo'd the tape and rewatched it. He gets pulled out of the Denali and beat up. He looked unconscious. My poor baby!

10. Dee

Dee Rookie

*hyperventalating* HOLY BEEEP!!! AHH!!! OH MY GAWD!!! *deep breaths*

I NEED TO SEE THAT EPISODE!!!!! Oh.. Omgomg

*dead*

============
    ~Edited: For screen stretching due to over lettering.~

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'm hoping that some kind soul will print some pictures of Greg from the previews that were shown for Fannysmackin. I'd do it except I lack the equipment and the know-how.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG GREGGO! IM GONNA START CRYING AGAIN!!!!!!!! I NEED... TO SEE.. EPISODE! *catches breathe* :eek: :eek: *starts bawling*

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ I second that movement! *stops hyperventilating*
    Next Thursday cant come fast enough! :( MY POOR SWEET GREGGO! I literally was on the floor curled up in the fetal position screaming my head off and about to cry! :(

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

This going to be the longest seven days until next Thursday! I am so hyperventilating too!

Well, we now know Greg's attack scene occurs at night. Also, it looked like the guy he hit was some half-wit weirdo with white looking eyes. The weird guy went running straight towards Greg's truck.

Damn, we have to wait a whole week! I'm going to be taping all CBS shows for the rest of the week just so I can see those previews.

And, we also know that K-Fed will be featured on all of the gossip rag shows since Mrs. Federline's money will finance the publicity machine promoting her dead-beat husband. Here's hoping that Eric will be interviewed too.

15. speakerset

I swear, I have to say this again, that preview has killed me, and he's on the ground, at night, by himself.

And that's what is killing me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.