Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I can't wait to find out why she came to New York. I think everyone wants to know the why. I sure do.

I plan on buying the MI DVD'S. I would really like to see Anna in other works beside her one as Lindsay Monroe.

2. Nim

Nim Pathologist

*Nim hugs Faylinn*
    Thanx for the link to your Bucket!!! You have some NY pics I haven't!!!

Lindsay gotta have some problems with a past relationship. You know, from the Stealing Home and All Access she seemed to be worried about abused women, so...

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*hugs you back* Nothing I have is mine originally, but I have no idea where I got it all from...Mostly from TalkCSI I'd wager. :lol:

I'm also planning on buying the MI DVDs. It was a great show, very entertaining. ;)

Yeah, I've always wondered why Lindsay would choose New York to go to. There are a lot of big cities closer to Montana. Why not Chicago or Los Angeles? Hopefully we'll find out about that. But I'm crossing my fingers that her dark secret (*cue horror music*) isn't a cliche letdown. :(

4. csiboy

csiboy Dead on Arrival

I thought Anna did a great job in that last scene.

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

"Love run cold" Was amazing!!! I love Lindsay, I always do, but Anna was so awesome last night!

I stood up after the episode and was like "What the heck?! I wanna know her secret" she was emotional, without crying and whining, but you could defintley see the... hmmm.. 'fear' ? 'hurt'? something BIG happened to her, and I hate to say it because its driving me NUTS-O, but I love how TPTB are giving us little hints and stuff... ::puts two thumbs up:: I loved this episode!!

6. feenx

feenx Coroner

Is it wrong that i found it funny that she stood up Danny and keep rejecting him :confused: :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Danny was annoying as all get out in that episode, so no, not really. :lol:

I'm hoping that whole thing is tabled for now and we can see Lindsay stand on her own as a character.

MI is definitely worth seeing! I think it's too bad it got cancelled after only one season...if I recall correctly, it was on a bad night (Friday?) and just didn't thrive.

8. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I wish I could have seen M.I. I heard it was a great show, darn it all for them not releasing it anywhere to buy... well, I'm sure they do... I just gotta track it down.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

What kind of show was it?

10. Rutta

Rutta Victim

It´s about this team of people who investigate cases where there has been unknown medical outbreaks. I liked it, that was the first time I saw Anna on tv. Too bad they cancelled it.

11. SecretSophie

SecretSophie Hit and Run

We still get MI here on Sundays. It's not the best show ever, but it's tolerable.

12. csiboy

csiboy Dead on Arrival

I didn't think MI was a great show. I liked THE HANDLER much better. I would also love to see Anna in a movie.

13. feenx

feenx Coroner

I heard of the show when it came out, but it didn't get my attention, maybe if they had put it on a different nigth maybe it would have had some success.

14. Rutta

Rutta Victim

I agree, The Handler was better, but I think MI was okay. Didn´t like the lead character (the VERY blond guy, don´t remember his name) but other than that I think it was cool. Danish tv is also showing reruns of it for the third time now.

15. feenx

feenx Coroner

What was the Handler about???? and when did it come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.