What did you do today??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

I haven't really done anything at all today, actually. Just made sure that my textbooks for my next term have shipped, and got the finanical aid part of my schooling taken care of. Hopefully. They said everything is okay, so I have to believe them. But if I get another email saying that they will block my classes, I might scream.

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I was supposed to go to PowerKick with my friend, but we ended up shopping and I bought really nice clothes. But that was yesterday really :p Today, so far, I got up and went to school. It's been a long time since I got to school this early :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I woke up burned the toast under the grill then forgot to turn it off. So, it started a fire in my kitchen so now I'm trying to clean it up a bit after the firemen have only just left! Me so fed up now :( :( :( :( :(

4. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

omg pablito how're you doing now

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm ok now just a bit frazzled (stressed I mean). At least I get a new kitchen out of it now :)

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Basically I had class from 8.45 AM till 6 minutes ago, so I'm kinda tired now. In Dutch we have a nice expression saying 'sufgeluld' (meaning that I've been talked to so much that it made me all drowsy).

7. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

college- fun lol- double history- elizabeth 1 need i say anymore lol

8. Jezzmin

Jezzmin Witness

I went to school, ate something, watched previous Prison Breaks episode and i'm now downloading the last night's CSI:NY.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

So very little, that's what I have done today!

Had a meeting which took most of the morning, did a little bit of work this afternoon, but it is too hot in this office and posting here is more fun!! :D

Yesterday, for work I had to go down a cave! That was much more fun... :)

10. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

What did I do today... oh, talked to a friend online for awhile, then left for the post office (expecting a package) but it wasn't there. :( Ummm... got home and hour or so later UPS showed up with the textbooks I need for my next college term, and now... I'm here. :)

11. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Yesterday, went to college- did biology, geography, and chemistry. Fun fun. Then after taking the long journey on the bus home, I went to the gym for nearly 2 hours. Fun but tired. Went to bed about 11. :eek: And now..Im off to college. :p