Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww I love both of those endings too! Good job Dutchie, alex those are great! :D
    I LOVED that Dutchie that is so cute and I could totally see that happening! Makes me smile :D And alex great song! I like it alot...sad but very sweet too...good choice! :D

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah alex21591 I totally agree with you. I've been thinking that Calleigh will get involve with Jake's work, in a bad way, she'll be in trouble, and then "el papito divino de Ryan" and the whole team of course will save her. :p

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Is it just me or can you all see Jake being abusive. I dont mean to jump to conclusions, but theres just something about him. He hurt Cal before didn't he? When she was interigating him she mentioned something about their relationship. Anyways, I love everyones endings :D

I can kind of see Cal hiding her feelings. No one knows he has hurt her, but she seems kinda down. No one asks but then one night, when she was just about to lose it, Ryan stops by her house right in time. :D I dunno how to finish it but yeah! :D

I think Cal over reacted too, Luna. I bet it was just because she was super worried about him, and wanted to make sure he would never do it again. ;)

Do you think we will see a jealous Ryan when he finds out about Jake? Or will the writers be stupid, and not show him being affected at all? :rolleyes: When deep down inside, his little bitty heart is being shattered.... :p

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Katie for some reason, I can see that...Jake being abusive to her I mean...I do not get guys like that, but something about him in the last ep he was in made me think that yeah...dunno why exactly, but it did. :p

Awww cute ending on your part too...anything where Ryan comes and comforts and helps and kisses and possibly loves her, is good in my opinion! :lol:

Mmmm, I think we'll get to see a touch of jealous Ryan...I don't think it will be a huge jealous deal, but I think we'll get glimpses! ;)

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I think he'll be jealous about Jake but not a lot. It could be something like "Urban Hellraisers" when he sent Peter Elliot to the wrong lab, 'cause he thought he only came to the lab to see Calleigh, his face in that scene was priceless *sighs*. Well Delko agreed but he didn't look as worried about Cal as Ryan.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm liking these possibilites for CaRWash at the moment. I do think that Cal and Ryan will end up together at some point- just not Season 5 (which TOTALLY sucks!). Possibly Season 6. I mean, the writers cannot ignore the chemistry indefinitely. It has to be addressed, because to leave it hanging would just be daft!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I too think the writers have something in mind, because if I was a writer who didn't want CaRWash, I wouldn't go dropping hints like: "Why don't you ask me again in an hour over a beer?", "Thanks Babe", "You're fantastic.", "You look very beautiful today." etc. So I really think there's a direction the writers are heading, I just hope it's the right direction. Personally, the right direction for me is a solid relationship that will hold for more than 2 episodes and will not, I repeat NOT, end with on of them being shot and dying. If so, I will scream. Loudly. :lol:

Ryan was totally jealous of Peter Elliot, so if Jake does become Calleigh's boyfriend (which I believe will happen) I think he'll be jealous of him as well. Which is good, nothing better than a bit angsty jealousy to make the show more interesting. *winks at Mo* Right Fluffy? :p

As I am still watching death pool, I will comment about that later, though I can say that Calleigh totally went over her head. It's not like Ryan killed someone, the gambling was legal, and a one time thing that he was dragged into by his friend. Calleigh had no reason to snap at him. That's why I believe she was really worried. I need to write about that. *opens Word* :D

The CPOTD will be posted later today, I need to find out if my DVDs will play on my laptop so I can cap something. I'm thinking Pirated or After the Fall today. I'm in an early season three mood. You'll find out later. If you have any request or suggestions, let me know. I have the first half of season three on DVD, so that should be no problem.

In add of this totally boring and long post, I read this in a thread called: "Anybody know what's up in Emily Procter's love life?", in the Miami section.

Now that makes me happy. If actors are close behind the scenes, then surely they can play close on screen. And yes that makes me very happy and hopeful. And yes, I'm nuts. :rolleyes:

Did you guys know that the man Emily Procter is seeing is an od college friend of Jonathan? He set them up on a blind date. Now that's cute. Though I vaguely remember we discussed this already.

Damn this post is long! :eek:

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I love how Emily and Jon are such good friends, they just make a perfect couple, and not necessarily romantically (those are Cal and Ryan :D).
    And I do agree with Nikki about the writers choice to drop hints every here and there. Like I was discussing with her and Reine yesterday, even non-CaRWashers and non-shippers have noticed there's definitely something going on with them. Whether TPTB are going to let it develop or not, only time will tell. *sighs*

9. Marloes

Marloes Civilian

Well, I guess I'm not going to escape anymore.. :eek:

I'm Marloes, 15 years old and addicted to CSI (just a little bit :cool:, Dutchie is much worse :devil:). I was practically dragged into here by a certain person.... :mad:

I think Calleigh and Ryan are really cute together, but I'm not a really great shipper at the moment. I'm sure I will be though :D

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Welcome Marloes! :) I was wondering when you'd pop in here... I'm Luna, I guess you remember of me.
    Don't worry if you're not a big shipper now, you're going to find out soon how easy to get addicted to CaRWash is... Just follow the evidence, you'll end up right into the gutter (where all of us have been for a long time by now :devil:).
    May the CaRWash be with you! :D

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No you're certainly not going to escape, my friend. *binds to chair.* Cookie? :lol:

This is my best friend here in Holland, and my 8th victim on my goal to find more CaRWash shippers. She says she's not a great shipper, but we're gonna change that, aren't we? :devil:

Yes I am much worse, and I'm proud of it. And certain person is indeed me. ;)

I found this as well:

"It is easy for Emily to be sanguine about her new co-star Eva, until she learns that there may be some romance brewing between Natalia and Ryan. "I thought Togo was mine!" she kids. "Calleigh has no luck in the romance department. Maybe she should get counseling."

Now how about we get Ryan to counsel her? Or better, we counsel her and bring her Ryan. I'm in. Who's with me? :D

12. Marloes

Marloes Civilian

Cookies!! :D *grabs Chocolate Cookie*

Well, I have no problem with being addicted to CaRWash, but I think my friends are going to be a little crazy if they have two CarWash-shippers... :eek:
    Not my problem though, I still have Nikki left then :D

Yes, Luna, I do remember you :) You're the Italian girl, aren't you?? :)

I'm with you, Nikki! (as always ;))

13. Maze

Maze Rookie

Hey Marloes! Welcome to the thread!

Yes, Ryan counceling for Calleigh! Where's his office though? I'll let the gutter dwellers answer that. lol. Speeking of Eve LaRue, did you guy's know she's 40?

Guys is there such a thing as a fluffy angst whore?

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Uh...I guess we could make something up. A Fluffy Angst Whore. Compromis. Sure. :D

His office? I figure it's his apartment. With the bedroomdoor wide open. :devil:

40?? I knew she was something around that age, but 40? Sunday is Emily Procter's birthday. You think Jonathan will do something? Is she throwing a party or something? That would be cool. :lol:

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

[OT] Eva is 40? Whoa, she look so young! :eek: [end OT]

Since Claire asked me so nicely, I've just updated my fic and chapter 5 is now up. I'm getting incredibly angsty... Would you ever believe that? :lol:

I've watched Death Pool 100 yesterday (well, some scenes) and I absolutely LOVE Cal when she gets mad at poot Ryan. The electricity was incredible. :devil: Hope we'll get more scenes like that (and something fluffy, obviously).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.