Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Now that's something I'd like to speculate about. D/L havin' some time off together.
    I think 'cause she has already seen so much of the city and met so many of his people that she'll have to take him to Montana with her asap. She probably cannot wait to show him an actual wheat field.

And to get to know each other even better it would be nice if instead of going by plane they'd drive all the way over there. Which also means they'd have to spent some nights together preferably in small motel rooms. :devil:
    ----
    And I do hope TPTB will have more imagination and are not doing the simple story of two people sleepin' together followed by a lot of regret 'caus it happened as a result of a stressful day. :(

*fills water gun with champagne to celebrate the fact that within 24h we will know if the promo was a teaser or not*

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hey guys, found a picture on the CSI: NY picture thread that made me smile... putting it as a link though because it's a "pre-released" pic...

Look at Danny's eyes

hmmm, danny sure likes what he see's no? :devil:

I'm really excited for tonights eppy, I can't wait to see how everything plays out. It should be an interesting eppy for us D/L er's... :rolleyes:

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

cooieee!!!!!
    chelle bounds around with her basket full of goodies... its another DL day!!!! passes out Chocolate M&M's and Toffee cookies :D

Mo!!! mm coconut pie tastes nice! did u make it yaself?! hehe

YAY!!!! I finally watched the epi!! hehe as soon as i got in from work tonight, i wacked the disc in my laptop and jus could not get enough of DL!!!
    You guys have like 2 hours, and 12 minutes!

hehe i didnt mean to say lindsey would make danny feel dumb, jus that he knows what kinda gal she is, and he might think it silly of him to express his feelings that way, like she wouldnt expect it... if ya get my drift? hehe :lol: but hey! you shall find out... and i cant wait to find out tomorrow!!!! hehe :D :D

i love the pic that was posted earlier in the picture thread.. danny OBVIOUSLY like what he sees.. ;) Lindsey is right there hehe :D
    i cant wait until they get it together! until i see it with my own eyes, i shall have to hear it from u!!! :lol:

**hehe.. chelle shakes squirty cream, fills up a cupcake and throws it in Mo's direction before sneaking off to the closet... :lol:**

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi my dear angsties, fluffies, newbies, and other shippers.

I have confidence that our ship will be just fine...I would add some more comments but I will reserve them for later. Someone brought up the connection of titles and episode ideas---I will add that comment later.

I am just going to enjoy tonight's episode and know that angst leads to fluff. There is a purpose for everything, even with D/L.

To answer the trip question:

I could see them going to a cuddle party upstate...lol...out of the way at a bed 'n breakfast place. Now I know that Danny stated last season that he doesn't cuddle, but he would for Linds. It would be cool though, if they could take a trip together outside of the country...then run into some trouble but have fun getting out of it.

Did anyone else just simply love the way that these two demonstrated their differences last week when they were talking about the diamonds? It was cute---something we love about them---the fact that they are so different. But come on Danny, don't you know? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. ;)

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I've dropped by to say how excited I am for the new episode. I can't wait!

And to answer the trip question, I see Danny and Lindsay taking a road trip. Sightseeing across the United States, an who know's, Lindsay may just take him to Montana. :)

And I can see them cuddling. I wounder who would initiate it, Danny or Lindsay? I think it would be Danny, he so Cuddable!

6. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

The Trip question:

Lindsay brings Danny to see a wheat field right before it's harvested during the afternoon when the sun just hits it right and a soft breeze goes through it like a golden waves mirage...then says, "So...think it's just wheat, Messer?"

Yeah, a cross country road trip for those two--hitting the bed and breakfasts during autumn would be right...

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi Seeker! That's a good scenario. :)

Hi Vex! ;)

I would rather our favorite couple have a little angst now, then get together and break up later. Lindsay is going to work through her feelings and then she can move into a relationship based on trust, love, and happiness. If she dates Messer right now with lots of baggage combined with his problems with Tanglewood and his brother, that would spell certain doom. I know that the PTB will let our ship sail it's just a matter of time. ;) Hey nobody get down on the ship or the couple, they will be fine....and we know from the future spoilers that they will be working together in a lot of upcoming episodes....if the PTB wanted to drop D/L, they would have let them at the 'ride' and not even mentioned them in the same breath this year. Now for those that are positive, your reward will be Danny in towel at your front door....those that are not....Hammerback will show up in towel instead....Just kidding....Happy Shipping!

8. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Thanks Audacity...Just 5more minutes...

Here's another scene for your imagination...Remember the Promo with "I didn't mean for it to get this far..."

Wouldn't it be great if Linday said it to Danny at the door of his apartment? She goes there after their shift then says that line...

Danny's reply--"Yeah...Me neither..." as he opens his door a little wider.

Lindsay walks in and just when they're about to kiss--Danny slams the door on the camera...

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

AHHHHHHHHH........... **Mo jumps into the thread....starting to ponder the possiblity of angst too much and freaking out as a result!! :eek:**

Rad oh my word hon, I LOVE your avie! :D That is fabulous...and thanks for the pic! I LOVE it! :lol:

Aud! **Mo huggles her Fluffy Twin!** Have I told you lately that I ADORE you?! :D Angst does lead to fluff doesn't it...it totally does! **Mo breathes a big sigh of relief and remembers the goodness that is/will be D/L!**

Vex cuddling huh, awww I love that! Um, I actually see Danny intiating the cuddling, lol! :lol: Despite his I don't cuddle comment, I totally think he'd initiate for Linds! :D

seeker that's awesome! I would LOVE to see that happen tonight, oh I would so totally love that! :D

I definitely agree...angst now is better than them breaking up later, for sure! And yeah our future is bright for D/L...we will keep the hope! Ohhh especially if it means Danny in a towel on my doorstep...yeah baby!!

Okay y'all I'd say I'm not gonna come back in here until after I've seen the ep to avoid spoilers, but we all know that won't happen! :lol: :lol:

**Mo slings pie at all her shippy buddies and runs squeeing to her D/L bubble!**

10. CW_LoveChild

CW_LoveChild Dead on Arrival

Ok I just saw Love Run Cold. Poor Danny, i feel so bad for him. I wonder what has Lindsay so ...scared (for lack of a better word). It might even be the reason by she came to NY.

Edited to add spoiler code since this episode hasn't aired in the entire US yet.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep in mind that you need to use the spoiler code for the episode "Love Run Cold" until it has aired in the ENTIRE US. That would be after 2am EST.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

good episode tonight. i loved all their scenes together and ESPECIALLY the fact that he called her LINDSAY MONROE. their talk was good - i'm glad they finally established that they like each other "A LOT". so i'm going to take a guess and say that the reason lindsay doesn't want to be in a relationship right now is because she's getting over the death of a previous boyfriend/fiance? doesn't the csi website mention that she became a CSI because of a deep devastating event? if that's the case, it's totally forgivable that she doesn't want to be with someone right now. but at least danny knows that she really does like him.

13. godsgracie12

godsgracie12 Victim

My name is Heidi. I have been a member here for awhile, but I just started posting about a week ago. I just wanted to say Hi! I love reading all of the stuff on here about Danny and Lindsay. I hope they get together soon!

I felt so bad for Danny too!

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please guys, stop posting spoilers.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

okay so from the sounds of it...haven't seen the ep yet, curses to living on the West Coast! :p...but it sounds like they are opening the door in a big way to Linds' past, so that's awesome! Now I just hope they don't make it take years to have her work through it and get over it...and I hope Danny doesn't rebound from any rejection he feels and go do something dumb that will make things harder/more awkward between him and Linds! :p

I so want to see this ep now...I have no patience! Gah, it needs to be on NOW!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.