Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah Maze I agree with you, he's OCD so he can't have that kind of problems, but like a girl said in the spoiler thread: "this is CSI Miami, it doesn't have to make sense" ;). But if the gambling scene lead us to a CaRWash scene, so welcome gambling problem, although I don't want a big fight either :( just a little one :D

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

CalleighWolfe ... ok there are too many of us not to make a group!

Luna that fic update was exactly what i needed... my mom is right now over at my dad's house talking about finalizing their divorce and i just needed to escape reality if only for a few minutes... thank you!

ok... back on track! I'm totally gonna be here for the epi! Are y'all?? I'm sooo excited!

I just hope Ryan doesn't have a gambling problem... remember Warrick in Vegas... that was sad... :(

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i also really hope he doesnt have a gambling problem that would be very sad and thats not what can happen with the carwash moments. It wil even be hard for Calleigh then.. :(

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mike love that! That's a good one! :D I like all our thread title ideas alot...we've got good ones! :lol:

Heated arguement tonight huh?! Sweet...heated arguements are always passionate, CaRWash getting heated and passionate....and probably really close to eachother...oh yeah baby, now that sounds like a very good thing! :devil:

5. Maze

Maze Rookie

oh, well THAT went well.

Not an addiction, and he was going to take the blame. But boy did she look *issed But dang someone get some marshmellows, cuz that was an expensive bonfire lol I think she's forgiven him

I've added to the spoiler!

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

:eek:Just saw the argument, and that was very heated. Calliegh wsa NOT happy at all. It definetly caught my attention... She was piiissseeeddd

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I dunno what to think.. Do you think they will make up?? I mean, it was just one time he gambled.. It wasn't an addiction.. Ughhh.. Yay for angst I guess. :lol: :rolleyes:

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad!! You're a CaRWash fan?! Yay! :lol: **Mo tackles her shippy buddy! :D**

the arguement was heated...and Calleigh was pissed...like mad like "I'm not gonna talk to you for while" pissed...or like "I can't believe you did something stupid but you know I still love you!" pissed?

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think I know why Ryan is going to burn the money.. Its probably the money he gained from betting, but its fake so H is making him burn it. That would explain H smiling at him.. As for your question Moriel, I really dont know :eek:

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

yes, mo I'm a CaRWash shipper... :D pushes Mo off me

as for your question, I'd say your number #2...

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, cool beans Rad!
    I hope it's the second one too...pissed Calleigh who still loves Ryan is way better! :D Lol...but then again, he's her "Babe" how can she not love him, pissed or not! ;)

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Guys, the ep sounds totally CaRWash to me! Not only for the good angsty moment I've read about, but above all because Cal seems to be really pissed! That means that she cares a lot for Ryan. You don't get mad if someone you don't care about made a mistake, you do only with the people you love most (which also explains why Natalia was made a CSI instead of being fired :lol:). I so want to watch it!

And while you lucky people were enjoying the "hot argument", I posted the new chapter of my fic. The next one is going to be sooo perfect! :D

13. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

I'm looking forward to seeing the latest episode cause it definately sounds interesting with Calleigh getting mad at Ryan. Hopefully it's not too brutal though!

_Calleigh_ I'm loving your fan fic!! Keep the chapters coming please :). Looking forward to the chapter when Ryan finds out and Calleigh tosses Jake - I hope that's what's gonna happen??!?!

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I read in Ryan's thread something about Calleigh buying an iPod for his niece. So that means (to me) that he trusts her a lot and something like that, they're really good friends (and more of course ;)). That reminded me a scene in Law & Order: SVU when Olivia told Elliot something about he gave her his credit card to buy his daughter's present, so sweet *sighs*

*Rus to read Luna's third chapter* :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Calleigh is so into Ryan its unreal. She calls Ryan a 'babe' in "Going Under" (which is by far my favourite CaRWash moment thus far- and I haven't seen it yet lol) and now she's buying his presents for him? I say again:

They are SO doing it.

Oh and I'm writing a fanfic at the moment tentatively called "No Dancin' Today". Its got a lot of CaRWash moments but its not exactly a CaRWash-centric fan fic- tho that'll probably change lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.