Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I swear Adxiz can't keep up with you, school-& "icon/avatar city" and question , when do you sleep? back on topic, are these two going to kiss soon. for us, I mean, any news? anywhere?

[​IMG]

And WELCOME all you newbies- have fun- :lol: glad your here!!!!!

2. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Yeah, so, this is one thing that bugs the crap out of me. I guess I can work with someone witnessing her brushing chalk from his face, but how did that lawyer, in that small amount of time, track that person down? I love that episode but that is one of the worst holes I have ever witnessed in TV. I like to just ignore it.

I honestly don't think they are going to get "caught" as far as Ecklie is concerned. I feel like Grissom will get tired of hiding it. They both know they can't do it forever. Ecklie isn't going to fire either of them. The worst he could do is break them up. I think that after Grissom points out how well they work together, Ecklie will cave anyway. I think when it comes down to it, the only reason they are hinding it so well is for the titillation of having this big secret.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope there are more eye love sc :devil:enes between sara and gris. Everytime Sara leaves she does that thing with her lips at him.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Agreed, Greenplastic - I have a feeling that the reveal itself will be made by Grissom, especially if he IS going off to teach at UNLV.

But at the same time, I think little snide comments by Ecklie, or little side-looks by the rest of the team should be expected as well.

Will Catherine confront him? Will Ecklie? Perhaps, but I think any kind of official pronouncement will be made by Grissom himself.

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Wow they been together for quite a while now Huh? (oh,... well thats in my timeline :rolleyes:) I was just thinking about this because of their interactions they've had in BTK part 1 and 2 (and because im watching season 6 :p)

Anyways i could totally see the difference now and then. Like back in season 6 they were in their early stages were they were a little unconfortable with each other and a bit nervous @ each other, and now this season they seemed pretty well put. They tease around each other at a crime scene and they still seem to have it proffesional. Wonder how this will last and wonder how long till we see them making out in the office :devil:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Grr, Sarah, You know I'm not a member to view that! Evil you! You knew I wanted to see that. Evil.

I think Greg will probably be the only one thats... angsty about their relationship.

7. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Yeah, I'm having some internal conflicts about the timeline and I'm sure you guys have already gone back and forth with this, but I'm new so gimme a break.

At first, I was under the impression they were together at the start of season 6, but the scene in Bite Me seems to negate that more than confirm. I dunno, that scene really trips me up. I can't seem to understand what either of them are getting at. Then, I figured, maybe by A Bullet Runs Through It. Something about the way Sara reacted to Sofia being in Grissom's office makes me think there was something there. BUT! Then we have the thermite scene. In which case, if they were together, I can't see any reason why she would have said "maybe some people just shouldn't be together." So I have decided that they have been together at LEAST by episode 13, Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye.

Also, I have noticed how Sara acts towards Sofia changes mid 6th season. She was kind of a jerk towards her in Werewolves, but that's the last time I remember seeing her being hostile with Sofia.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

LOL. It doesn't cost anything to sign up.

Greenplastic - I disagree about Bite Me. Her look is way too vulnerable for her to just be still crushing on him. The way she says, "...or romance" confirms to me that they hadn't had sex at that point, but I do believe they were dating. There was a kind of intimacy to the scene that we hadn't seen since Season 1, that feeling that they were comfortable around each other, but there was still that barrier of 'we're supposed to be professional'.

As for Thermite - same thing. HE wouldn't have looked so hurt if they werent' already together.

9. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

What I'd like to see is rather than Grissom give Warrick the look of 'Sara's not a hassle' but rather to say something. For example if after Warrick turns away, Grissom can say something softly along the lines of, 'My girlfriend's not a hassle.' And not actually reveal that it's Sara, and Warrick's look/comment can be something on the lines of, 'Did you really say that,' or 'What!!!', 'Can you please repeat and explain your last comment?'

10. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

That's what I was thinking at first. Maybe one of them wasn't ready to have sex yet. So, yeah, it is a lot more fun to watch that scene with that in mind.

I'd like to, but the thermite scene. I get what you're saying about him looking a bit hurt, but I just can't find a good reason why she would have said that at all. I dunno, maybe I'm picking it apart WAAY too much, lol.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T This is not a spoiler. I got a good new for you, I hope Michael Austillo didn't lies about it.

Grissom (WP) Our favorite is not leaving the show 2006-2007, he will leave the show, 2007 to 2008. The show will go on to Eight season.

Back on topic, I want to know, who will be first one to find out about Grissom and Sara?

12. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Regarding the Bite me scene my opinion is they were alredy together. He is 50, she's 35, they are not virgin, so the idea they dated for a long time before to start having sex doesn't convince me. In that scene Sara says "You don't have to sleep in the same bed for having sex, or romance" so maybe they were alredy having sex, but they didn't live in the same house (they didin't sleep in the same bed). Besides why after his smothering comment she seemed so hurt if they weren't together? Just my opinion.
    PS
    The picture and the quote in the last issue of TV Guide are amazing!

13. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i agree with sara there. i really dont think they were sleeping together by that point. shes basically saying, they dont need to be in the same bed to have sex, or romance. i dont think she'd say that if they were already sleeping together.

but as for grissoms 'smothering each other and one of them couldnt breathe comment' that got her so pissed, what do people think he meant there? do you think he was referring to sara or just the case and sara thought it had a double meaning and read into it?

14. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

OOOOH. Nice. But WHY OH WHY does the caption have her calling him 'Gil'? :( So very wrong.

Speaking of which, though (and I believe this has been mentioned before, but while I'm on the topic, I thought I'd mention it again) we haven't actually heard Sara call Grissom anything name-wise this season (though she has referred to him as Grissom to other teammates, which is no surprise). And while things technically shouldn't be different this season to last if they've been together the whole time anyway (and not just recently) but it'd be good to hear a few more "Griss"s. I just can't picture her calling him Gil.

15. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I can't imagine her ever calling him Gil. I doubt she has ever called him anything other than Grissom (well, other than Gris). Of course, she would call him Dr. Grissom when he was her teacher.

I think he meant something and she realized it, I'm just not sure what. Whatever it is, it pisses her off. I'm sticking to the fact that they had yet to sleep together. It might have been straining their relationship a bit. Either way, the conversation is uncomfortable for both of them so there had to be a double meaning there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.