Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

But even when I have it on, I don't really watch it. I just hear it in the background.

Plus, it's not like Emily and Adam are allowed to act together anymore. Maybe we should start talking about those nude strikes again.

2. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Okay, back again! That scene of Eric checking out her butt is so funny!!!! I haven't had a chance to go watch my dvds, but i will so be on the lookout for those now!

Midnight_tiptoe you are so unfair!! You get to have great Hip huggerish dreams and i don't! *cry* I would record it and wear out the tape rewinding it and then cry and beg one of you nice people into sending me a copy!

umm, TPTB say there are going to be more C/E scenes?!?!? YAY!!!! *squeak* See, i can look at spoilers here, so maybe i won't end up in a straight jacket before mid-season!

Dare i ask about the nude strikes? Really got some catching up to do here, people.

Gillian Sara Grissom
    (DON'T WARN THE TADPOLES!!)

3. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, apparently there'll be more E/C scenes this season. I just hope they're personal scenes, and not just "Eric and Calleigh process a piece of evidence without ever looking at each other" scenes. I miss the personal stuff between these two.

About a year ago or so we used to talk about going to California and striking outside the CBS studios, naked. Surely TPTB will listen to us then! Getting Naked For Eric/Calleigh.

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh hey, I remember all the talk about getting naked for E/C! :lol: I was still a bad lurker-type person back then, but I remember it, heh.

Man, the personal scenes they had used to be deep...and now they'll try and do the same thing with Calleigh and somebody else, or Eric and somebody else, and the chemistry just is not there. It's an Adam and Emily thing. They just mesh. :D

I mean, even the subtle things were huge. Even just a tiny smile or a short glance between them spoke volumes. I miss that so, so much. :(

5. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

School.

That's like all the time I have right now. :(

Keep the love alive people.

6. midnight_tiptoes

Dude, quit school. What do you need it for, anyway? It just gets in the way of writing fanfic.

Aw, the secret smiles. You know what else I miss? Calleigh undressing Eric with her eyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eric: Calleigh! You're making me feel cheap.
    Calleigh: Oh, you love it.

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Mm. That last one is great. :D She totally wants him. She totally has him. :D

Hey, we're getting a couple scenes tonight. :D When Eric was in the pool and Calleigh was crouched on the side talking to him, I was so waiting for him to smirk devilishly, and pull her in the pool with him. *sigh* :lol:

8. midnight_tiptoes

Me too, Jessica! And, she flashed him 'the smile'. Oh yeah, baby. Who's gonna take screen caps?

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Don't count on me.

Nice dream. My dreams are simple; they end up in the bed doing it. I could elaborate, but they end up in the bed.

I miss the personal stuff between Eric and Calleigh too. It made them so close!!!

10. midnight_tiptoes

Hey, in bed is where they should all end, pretty much.

So how do you guys think Calleigh would've reacted if it'd been Eric gambling? Would she go off on him like she did with Ryan?

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I didn't know beforehand who it was that was gambling, so I thought they were going to make it Eric, since, you know, they like to make Eric do illegal/risky stuff for some reason.

If it had been Eric, I think of course Calleigh would've still been mad, because she was the one who got caught with the fake money. But I don't think she would have blown up at Eric (I think with Ryan, that's been something that's been a long time coming, IMO), but I think it would have been more disappointment, like when she found out he was sleeping with strangers or whatever. And to him, Calleigh being disappointed in him is worse than her being mad at him...which again, I think is one of the reasons he hid the whole Natalia thing from her.

12. midnight_tiptoes

That's true. Eric's always been scared about disappointing Calleigh.

I think most likely she also would've offered him advice, or maybe even help? She cares about Eric more, so I think the confrontation would've been much softer.

I just love the little smile she gave him while he was in the pool. Sometimes when she smiles at him like that, it's like she's smitten. How did he not pull her into the pool? I would've.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Does Eric seem like the kind of guy who doesn't want to be bothered by anything or anyone? I think he is sometimes like that but around Calleigh he is sweeeeeeet!!! I think Eric is still sexy, but is sort of sarcastic.(like I'm not.ha.)

14. midnight_tiptoes

He does seem like a bit of a loner lately. Sometimes I even wonder if he's depressed. Might even get worse with his sister's death, not that the writers even remember they were related.

I wish Calleigh would talk to him.

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

The smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can it be more obvious that she totally wants to jump into the pool and do him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.