Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Without A Trace

According to the Futon Critic in regards to ratings.

WOAT ranked up there in the Top 10 in its time period, which is good considering its a new time and day. Which is more than doubling last year's time period demographic.

2. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I'm glad to hear it did so well in the ratings. I think I like it better on Sunday than Thursday.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It came in #6 for it's premier ;) the complete list is in the "ratings thread" and I would like it, if it was on at 9 instead of 10, people have to get up early for work, put "The Amazing Race" at 10 :(

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Sunday works better for me too. I usually have to catch up on the eps during the summer reruns, but now I will be able to watch it during the regular season.

I'm really happy it did well in the ratings. It's a very good show.

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That's great. I thought it was a pretty good premiere, and even some of my friends who are not 'regulars' enjoyed it. :)

6. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

Just got done watching tonights episode I really thought it was great. I think this season is really going to be great.

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Cool, glad to hear that. I haven't watched it yet but it's good to know you liked it. :)

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I loved last night's ep. It was great. As a fan of Danny and Elena I was in heaven. (This was a great week for my ships!!)
    The way Danny was looking at her, he so wants her! :lol:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, Danny and Elena- have the "HOTTS' for each other for sure- that poor stripper, being a kind, giving soul, and she got snuffed, by those two low-lifes :( sad, and Jack, finding out he had to eat crow, and admit he was wrong - he's got a powerful precense on this show, and also the ending, I think their going to have a baby ;)!!!always good

10. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Well, it wasn't as bad I as I expected. Actually it was pretty ok. I didn't match last weeks episode (than one will be very hard to beat I think), but the story was ok. I thought Danny and Elena was ok. Good to see more from Danny, he's very underused. I guess have to settle with the idea the writers have. I also liked Martin and Jack in this episode a lot. All by all not bad, a promising start of the season.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Amen to that.

12. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I think the writers are playing a dangerous game focussing so much on the characters' personal lives. I, for one, am all for it but too much and viewers who watch it for the case will start to resent it.

I still love this show!

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I like to see some personal life,not only the cases,I guess the perfect thing is to find the balance between personal and professional life.

I liked the 2 episodes so far,but I still dislike Elena,anyway Danny looks really cute when he's in love...
    I'm happy to see Jack and Viv again,I like when they have scenes together and I'd also like the Anne/Jack relationship.

I found this pic of the cast from this season,I haven't seen more promo pics of the recent seasons,does anybody of you got any? I appreciate it. :)

14. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I don't think the ones for this season have been released yet (apart from that one you posted).

Yeah, I love Jack/Vivian scenes. Vivian had some awesome lines for once this episode!

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Spoilers from the Futon Critic

Malone and the team search for a 911 operator who goes missing after receiving a threatening phone call from a man who asked for her by name. -- The investigation soon reveals that, in addition to receiving a call from a man who threatened to kill her for interfering with his life, Jessica was also accosted by a man whose wife died while he was seeking Jessicas help on a 911 line. Additionally, though Jessica didnt report it to the police, the team learns that before she vanished, someone broke into her apartment and killed her dog. Meanwhile, Elena still feels awkward about making out with Danny while they were undercover on a previous case.
    The team searches for a 15-year-old prisoner who disappears from a girls detention center after she receives a life threatening note. -- The team learns that Malia Norton is a smart model resident who is 13 months into her 18-month sentence for a DUI car accident that killed a classmate and crippled her sisters boyfriend. Upon discovering that the detention centers alarm was rigged, Martin wonders if Malia escaped or was the victim of foul play. As the agents investigate why she was recently manhandled and threatened by other detainees, they also try to locate the man who recently visited Malia at the facility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.