The green eye on the back of the picture *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Re: What was the green eye on the back of the picture

Why thank you! The Film and Media part of my degree is finally paying off! The eye may be green, but I was watching it on the GSR site on a laptop so who knows what colour it got distorted to! :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I too thought it was personal to Grissom. But this may be dumb as heck but my thoughts centered around the idea of the green eye also symbolizing jealousy; As in, "envy, jealousy, the green-eyed monster — a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something possessed by another"

But, obviously the picture was not of a monster, but a baby-doll. But it did have that Chucky-like feel to me. I don't know, of course it's just a silly theory I had.

I thought "hhunter" had a great theory. It's obvious to me, that I didn't watch the episode that closely, and/or missed an episode that connected any of the players in this episode from another episode. And that it could mean something about Izzy's baby. I hope they just don't drop that. I'd really like to know what connection it has. It certainly made me think and left me wanting to know more.

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Because of Grissom's eye looking through the window, does it suggest the killer was watching him do that... Stalker time!

4. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Hey I have just looked at that end scene again and indeed the 'dolls' eyes are green and, yes the mark is in the same place as a scar on Grissom's eyebrow.... but what I just noticed is how they filmed it.... they ensured at a GREEN relection was in Grissom's eye not once but twice. Watch it again. Hummmm "the plot thickens Watson...." :rolleyes:

Oh and Destiny maybe the spoiler warning should go back on as it will be months before season 7 is shown in the rest of the world yet this forum has fans everywhere!

I am trying to avoid spoilers this time! As they are frequentyly wrong (like sounds like all the 'fannysmacking' spoilers are wrong by the sounds of the CSIfiles summary).

By the way are they aware that 'fanny' means something allot ruder in the UK than in the US!!!!!
    Put it this way if Greg had one THAT would be a BIG surprise!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

RocketScientist While I understand that about other countries not seeing the ep, but here is the problem with that, according to the board Rules, Until an episode has aired in the United States, do not post plot info in the subject title of your thread. -- Once it airs in all time zones of the US its no longer considered a spoiler.

As for this thread it is for Theories only. There is not much more I can do about the rule sorry.

6. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I'm think if Izzy had another unknown child who has green eyes?...and this child got back at him?? :confused:, otherwise why did the killer put the eye on the back of Izzy and his child's picture :)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

that was my idea, like he had another kid out there and this was the 'revenge'
    something about not getting their fair share.. etc..
    and you know.. this TOTALLY intrigues Grissom,
    I'm thinking it was girl because it did look like a baby doll

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Ooh, hhunter, interesting... Grissom has a child of his own somewhere... what a great theory. Sorry, just re-read your post as I was typing. Do you mean Griss or the singer has another child, hellbent on revenge? Another very good idea!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

What spoiler are you talking about. It is just everyones theory and oppinions. It only becomes a spoiler if you know that it is going to happen. Just like people have a theory there might be men on mars just a theory does not mean tht it is spoiling it for someone who goes to mars that they are going to see people just a theory.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah, what picture are you talking about? Im so confused. :confused:

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

The picture Grissom found at the end of BTK #2, right after Sam gets killed. It's a picture of a baby's eye with blood over it.

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh thanks you 2 :D

Thats creepy... I wonder if it means anything. (Yeah, you guys all have theory's. Im kinda slow :lol: ;))

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I'm sort of surprised that there was no mention of it in Toe Tags.

Oh wait a sec, Toe Tags was filmed before BTK, so maybe that's why? Because I thought it was supposed to last all season...

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Has anyone taken a look at the miniature crime scene? It has a magnifying glass like the Promo pic did for the season finalie last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.