"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No,This ep Toe Tags is #3, Fanny Smackin is ep 4.
    BTK1 & 2 were 1 & 2 :lol:

I too am looking forward to seeing the promo for FannySmakin at the end of this episode!

2. markiesanders

markiesanders Victim

Yeah, that will be awesome. (and then my friends will shoot me when I go on about it for 'ruining it for people')

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Sounds interesting. :D

4. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

i thought this one was supposed to be the first of s7 . . . maybe they decided built to kill was a better season premier (which is my opinion, i loved the first two eps).

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Haha, that is actually the thing I am looking forward to the most. HAhaha finally something!! Yay!!

Lol, but I do like Nick and Greg working together. Its cute. :)

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope they didn't spoil it with re-writes where it's just Nick solo and Greg fades away...wouldn't put it past them.

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

7. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Them working together on a case like a team will be a great thing to see in that epi, (I don't think there will be rewrites, plus I think with Fannysmackin' coming up, it'll play with them working a case together before that when Greg calls for back up and Nick and Sofia arrive) and the promo for Fannysmackin' is just like the perfect cherry on top..hopefully, also, there'll be coverage of that epi, with what happens and all, I think that definitely The Morning Show will cover it.

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

You and me both. :cool: I know AK always has a bazillion irons in the fire, but dang it, I like seeing him on THIS show. And there's much too little of him in the first part of this season, IMNSHO. For all that, I hope he gets some decent screen time in this ep! (Sorry, I'm still kavetchy about him getting a "cannon fodder" role in a Wes Craven flick when he should be getting major gigs like "Crash" or "Good Night and Good Luck"...ARGH...)

9. X05

X05 CSI Level One

That is so true Robin! I had actually hoped of him maybe becoming part of the permanent cast (and getting a place in the main credits), but I guess that won't happen yet anyways.
    Maybe he'll have some extra long screentime in "Toe Tags." :)

10. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Is it?? :rolleyes:

11. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I heard that was the first episode they filmed as well. I read the spoilers about 2 months ago, way before I read about Built to Kill.

Also, I've missed Archie as well. Glad to see he is back.

12. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Finally, back to the old ways where the entire team was there working lots of different cases! Does anyone know if they're continuing from the end of Built to Kill with the eye on the back of the picture? I really would like to know what the heck was up with that...

But either way, it sounds like an excellent (not to mention innovative) episode!

13. csi_chick90

csi_chick90 Dead on Arrival

im not sure about this, but i don't think that the talking corpses are going to interact with the CSI's, lol! i dont know how they would write that into the show, but i am excited for it.

14. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

that sounds really interesting, i cant wait for the ep.
    hopefully some sara/grissom interaction. one can only hope.
    too bad i gotta download it, and cant watch it, but anyways, cant believe theres only 3 days left. time seems to have gone quickly since the last ep. which is good.

15. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

quickly? psshh. maybe for you, lol