Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. Meg

Meg Victim

Re: Paul/Brass #2

With tongue. :lol: no seriously, that film had a number of graphic kissing scenes. And I admit, I totally boggled when I realised that Paul had a romantic role. I'd not expected it at all!

*takes good note to boggle herself some more*

2. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Thanks to all of you for those suggestions!
    MEG - I will go check out those romantic ones for sure *writes up list*
    and I visited your fansite and LOVE it! Brilliant work.

BEAUJOLAIS - Thanks for the reminder on AirForce1 - I had rented that with hubby and two sons just for Harrison Ford and didn't realize it had Paul in it....do you suppose I can tell them I want to see it again WITHOUT them realizing why? My boys are pretty smart about mom's "obsessions".
    and "Those Secrets" sounds great, I'm off to look for that one.

*Brassy conjures up the scenes of boxer shorts and tongued kissing and faints*.....um, could somone come to the rescue with smelling salts, please! :lol:

3. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

For those of you who get the Lifetime Movie Network, PG's movie, "Those Secrets" will be on Wednesday around 6pm EDT. It repeats Thursday morning around 9am.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aw darn not sure if I still have AF1. I'll have to check it out of the library or something to see him.

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yes, definately see Primary Colors. He's so cute in that movie. But another one I recommend that I think Paul was absolutely adorable in was Three Men and a Baby. I love that movie.

Also another one is Celtic Pride. I wasn't too fond of the movie itself but Paul is yummy in his uniform.

And yes I totally agree that the glasses he wore in LFB are hideous. They did him no justice at all.

But I have to say there are two movies of Paul's that I absolutely LOVE and that's Final Analysis and One Tough Cop. But they both have violence in them. Especially One Tough Cop.

I also have Cafe Society. I was rather shocked at how much screentime Paul received in that movie.

And I loved him in his scrubs in Extreme Measures.

I have a rather extensive collection of Paul's movies and am now trying to buy the hard to find ones. Like The Local Stigmatic. I'd love to see Paul and Al together on screen.

6. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

I caught "Peppermills" on Youtube and have to say I was fascinated by this little Film Noir short. It's amazing....PG doesn't even have to speak much, but can convey just by nuance. I highly recommend this one.

7. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Yeah, Peppermills was a really cool little short.

I haven't seen a lot of his early films, I kinda prefer the older PG for some reason. I do have to agree with BrassFan24, Extreme Measures, while a terrible film, has him in scrubs, and he's really good in the short bits he's in.

8. Meg

Meg Victim

*organises teleportation to USA and magical obtaining of LMN* Being a Paul fan is a lot of work. ;)

Same here. For one, his voice has deepened. Rrr. And I like the way his face has developed over the years.

Oh, this makes me have to share something.
    My doctor looks *a lot* like Paul Guilfoyle. He's our family doctor, and when people in my family saw Brass for the first time, their reaction was "OMG he looks *just* like our doctor".
    So, um, imagine how I felt next time I had to get undressed in front of my doctor, and commenting to myself that he really did look like Brass. Spooky. And I had trouble not snickering. :lol:

9. beaujolais

Oh, I had to reply because this made me lol. I work with a guy who could be PG's twin except my guy got all the hair. They have the exact same nose, they are the same height, build and yes, even age. The first time I saw Bob, all I could do was stare at him. His profile is the spitting image of PG's--again, except for the hair. I don't think Paul in his life ever had as much hair as Bob has.

It's probably a good thing that Bob works in an office far, far away and I only see him a couple of times a year...

10. SallyKD

SallyKD Victim

So I haven't been here in a few days and suddenly there are tons of posts. I am thrilled! Always delighted to read and share Paul/Brass stuff.
    On movies, I agree - "Billy Galvin" is a good choice. A friend made me a copy and I haven't taken it out of the dvd player yet. It is fun to watch CSI and then immediately turn on BG to see Paul so much younger.
    Here's hoping Paul is in more of this week's episode than last week!

11. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Hair is overrated anyway. Well, except for the right chest hair--never get enough of that.

12. beaujolais

Mmm, PG chest hair...

Speaking of that, I watched "Those Secrets". Really, really bad movie; very,very hot PG. Yes, there was chest hair. I have to keep this rated for the kiddies so I'll post the good stuff elsewhere.

13. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Ooooooohhhhh I know where I'm going, then.

I DVR'ed it today but have yet to watch it because "Little Einsteins" has precedence in our household....well that and I still have to fully admit the PG thing to husband. He's not totally ignorant of it, but I think the fanfic might raise an eyebrow. Or two.

14. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Um....Beaujolais....in the interests of the pursuit of scientific data ingathering, I feel I must read the "good stuff" if you would be so kind as to let me know WHERE you are posting it......purely for scientific research, you understand. *ahem....coughs, brushes dust off shoulders of labcoat...smiles*

15. beaujolais

Hey, Brassy, I sent you a PM with the details.

To make this about Paul, the radio station I listen to at work kept playing CSI commercials. The first voice in the promo was Brass. I love his voice.