Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

It had better be the way it happens otherwise i will be sad,...but if it isn't it will happen some time along in the season, maybe the will pull a grissom and sara on us, but obviously with a little bit more, after all these teasers its only fair. but im hoping that Ryan bucks up his ideas and gives calleigh a halloween kiss to thank her for breaking the spell :devil: :lol: :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

yeah I definitely agree...he should at least give her a kiss to thank her for helping him...at the VERY least a hug would be good...but yeah a kiss would be fabulous! :devil: And if she kissed him to break the spell...I'd be squeeing for a month straight! Lol! :lol:

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

CalleighWolfe thanks for the compliment, its just my first and im writhing now one togheter with daftweehun .. It will be very cool ...

And the header of my LJ is made by macalay she is great in stuf like that so im still thanking her for it.. It really looks beautiful..

so back to carwash there is alot to happen wath a read dawm i still cant keep up but do i have to get scared yet.. :eek:

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

oh man, what do I hear??
    are we in New Orleans or in Miami?? This is getting crazy! Ryan under a spell! :lol: Okay, as long as it will turn into s/th CaRWashy, I'm with it ;) (remembers me at the movie 'Skeleton Key' with Kate Hudson :lol: )

Now about my fav CaRWash-scenes so far:

1# Under the Influence - as MikeW already mentioned: the start of s/th historic! ;)

2# Going Under - well, I think so, because of everything I heard so far about this epi

3# the epi with the jewelry store (the name is missing in my mind!! Help me!!)
    Luna, I hope you're updating at this moment, I have a lot of free time at the moment and I wanna know how it's going on! You're a very good writer, please hurry!! (nooo, won't hunt you, hun, don't worry *prepares a big pot of coffee for ramming it down Luna's throat to keep her awake for the next ten chapters* :D )
    Oh, last point: did we already welcome 1CSIMfan as our new and really good Shipper-Mod?? If not, thank you for the hard work keeping us crazy, weird but sooo lovely people under control - you're doing a great job! :) *hands out stolen prosecco (from my mom, don't worry :D ), some homemade brownies, muffins and cheese cake to everybody to start the party* (hui, I have to go to bed, I'm sorry...)

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: There are spoilers in every post :D...Including mine ;)

I totally think that either Calleigh should give Ryan a kiss to break the spell, or Ryan gives Calleigh a kiss for breaking the spell, or Ryan surprizes Calleigh with a holloween kiss. I can totally see him doing that.. CaRWash is full of surprises. :lol:.. (babe ;)) I didnt see that coming.. Or atleast Ryan can give her a kiss on the cheek :D

Im actually excited for the Holloween episode :D Is it on October 31 though? Because im going out! :eek:

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I hadn't understood that CalleighDuCaine is now _Calleigh_ why did you change your name??? I don't understand :rolleyes: ;)
    :lol: I want Ryan kisses Calleigh while he's under the spell :lol: it would be great :lol: And if Calleigh will help him I want a really big hug *sighs* at least!!!! Maybe they can work as a couple an undercover job, and they have to kiss just in case :lol:
    My favorite CaRWash moments are:
    * Collision: they were mistaken for a couple, 'cause that's how they look like *sighs*
    * Shock: you're fantastic!!!!
    * Going under: babe (I love you)!!!
    * Rio: You look beautiful
    If I keep on writing I'll describe every moment I remember so that's it for now ;)

alex21591 your icon is great!!! it ended up with a baby :lol:

7. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

My top Calleigh/Ryan moments:
    - "Shock" stood out because she put his name on the card even before he asked! How coupley! And then he went, "Thank you. You're fantastic."

- "Deviant" also... "Ask me again in an hour over beer." And then he went, "So you're not mad at me, cause I heard we got into a big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear." OMG -> coupley fight anyone?

- "Thanks babe" in "Going Under" -> I mean, come on! Calleigh's usually very formal at work, but she called him BABE! I mean, Alexx, I can understand, calling everyone "sugar," "honey," "sweetheart," but CALLEIGH! Twas a brilliant moment, that was... :D.

I honestly can't remember much from season 3, sorry... Cause that was when I was still shipping Calleigh/Eric ;). So yeah, I think some people need to freshen my memory.

8. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

CalleighWolfe, did you ever watch the show Wild Card on Lifetime?? Cause that's exactly what happened! They had to pretend like they were married!

I know a fairy tale where the girl had to kiss the guy but i can't think what it is off the top of my head... hmmm... Maybe everyone will think Ryan's crazy about that thing (eh... i'm to lazy for spoilers) and Calleigh will be the only one that believes him!
    COME ON!! If i have no love life of my own then i need to live through someone else!
    Sorry i'm in my never-had-a-boyfriend-and-never-will time right now where i get all "eh" about love... so i need a little CaRWash to know there's still hope! ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Kate I'm totally with ya on the "Eh-don't-have-a-boyfriend-so-love-stinks" thing :lol: That's why I love my ships...cuz they help me love LOVE again...ya know! :D And though I'm new to CaRWash...I loves it already!
    I love all y'alls shippy moments...I love it cuz now I have some ideas of which eps to go back and watch! :D
    And as for the future...
    I'm totally loving this kiss to break him out of his spell thing...I totally think Calle should do that...that or Ryan should kiss her and then when asked why he did that he could say it was the curse (although really it wasn't, he just wanted to kiss her!) but it'd give him an "excuse"! ;)

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

[quotealex21591 your icon is great!!! it ended up with a baby :lol:

[/QUOTE] why thanks you ;) it is still firmly what i believe it will end in :D

As fot the kiss heck i'd settle for a kiss on the cheek or even a hug, it still shows there is something there!!! Ryan will totally owe her one after the whole death pool 100 thing anyways if calleigh is covering for him, maybe dinner or a dark movie theatre? :devil: or heck maybe just desert!! :devil: what...its not like y'all aint thinkin it!! :D :lol:
    besides i think the whole set up to this season has been carwashy...the pictures in hollywood life...the subtle hints in rio, the babe in going under...heck even in season 4 (not that i have seen any of these yet :( :lol: lol) there have been the subtle hints. It leaves viewers hanging on to see if the do kiss or waht progress they make in their 'relationship' this episode. Its a great ploy to boost viewers ratings, but a nightmare if you ship becasue it takes foreverrrrr for them to get together.

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

And we're still lucky, shipping CaRWash, cause they have good chances to get together and uncountable (and pretty explicit) flirt scenes. Some pairings are really hard to ship, because they have no real chemistry and no/very few shippy moments.
    On the other hand, I think it's so fun to watch every single second of the show, waiting to for a shippy scene or moment, squeeing and jumping at all the looks and gestures... This fun ends when you get an established canon ship (for example GSR, which anyways I still love). I know I don't count, cause I love angst and all :p, but I sincerely like better to watch two characters slowly grow closer rather than see them already together. By this I don't mean I wouldn't like to see Calleigh and Ryan jumping each other (to the contrary, I'd love that), but my shipper heart has already been fed with a lot of deliciuos episodes :)devil:), so now I just can't wait to see the whole season. :cool:

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I agree completly and as a fellow angster even i love the fluffyness of some scenes they have together. heck when i see their scenes i squee soo much i have to shove a pillow infront of my face otherwise i'd make to much noise lol...As for season 5 i just wish that it would hurry up and get its ass over to the Uk already

13. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

This is a Danny and Lindsey song but i think it fits here as well dont you think.

Kelly Clarkson "AnyTime"

Anytime you feel like you just can’t hold on
    just Hold on to my love and I’ll help you be strong
    But you’re so afraid to lose, and baby I can’t reach your heart
    I can’t face this world that’s keeping us apart
    Now I can be the one to show you
    Everything you missed before
    Just hold on now, cause I can be the one to give you more
    Let you know

Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (hey)
    Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it alright)
    Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart
    I can make it alright

I look into your eyes, and I feel it coming through
    And I can’t help but want you more than I want to
    So baby take all of your fears, and cast them all on me
    'Cause All I ever wanted is just to make you see
    That I could be the one to give you
    All that you’ve been searching for
    Just hold on to my love, and baby let me give you more
    You know, Anytime

Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (I'm on your side)
    Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it alright)
    Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart (You're in my heart)
    I can make it alright

And now there’s no way out
    And I can’t help the way I feel
    'Cause baby you’re the fire and I’ll be waiting right here
    You know my love is real, baby
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (You know)
    Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it all, make it all, make it alright)
    Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart
    I can make it alright

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (I'm on your side)
    Just let me be the one I can make it alright (Let me be the one, let me be the one, let me be the one alright)
    Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart (You're in my heart)
    I can make it alright

Oh yeah, yeah

14. Guest

Guest Guest

It'll probably starting this time next year unfortunately. Which sucks because i dont want to wait a year to see the Season of CaRWash love!! And I have to agree, they are so building CaRWash up this season. Moving away from H from the sounds of it as well.... its all good! God, I love you CaRWash people, i thought i was so alone in my love for these two ace people! They are so gonna be together! Big CaRWash love to you all! xxx

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I can't believe I never heard that song from Kelly Clarkson. *snap!*

So Ryan gets under a spell? Wonder if he'll have any moments with Calleigh or end up kissing her? That would be a great episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.