Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

hey Kit4na
    I wanted to choose a quote out of your text but I realised I wanted to answer on everything you said! I agree a full 100% I saw the same things in 10-7 and Rio! And I hope H and Y getting together but not to soon. I love to see the chemistry between the two of them. Once they are together I'm afraid they won't show us how happy they are together and just let it rest!
    I just know they will be together one day! It just has to happen , it's meant to be!
    Kit4na, I'm from Belgium too. Do you talk French or Dutch?
    Nice picture!

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Dutch :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

welcome to H/Y thread Kit4na and thanks for Y pic :D

most importan is that Y is back in Miami. :D i agree with all ur post and thoughts. but why u and ment_to_be think that won`t be interesting to see how H and Y will manage/hold the situation if they become a real couple ?! ;) for me in this scenario/plot will have a lot complexity too. for now csi miami writers go in circle with this 'family' idea. maybe one journey to the right direction too will be curious. how will they two (H/Y) disclose and explain theirs truth feeling?! will Ray Sn agree with this or he will be the reason for H and Y to be cople?! how will they work together and will they 'hide' from the rest ?! yes if this come i too hope to be next season and to be develop slowly step by step (in the end)through 2-3 epis...

4. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

me to
    maybe you can tell me how to add a picture Like yours "afraid" to my text?

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Just made it with Photoshop. If you want I can create one for you too.. :)

To go further on Pushers reply, I don't say that I don't think it won't be interesting cause it will. They just got to be careful that the substory of H/Y doesn't become the main story cause it still is a forensic show..

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

write in ur signature place this:

[*image]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/mulderoo/ava/hoyay01.gif[*/image]

(without this symbol *)

just remember first to upload ur banner pic in ur photobucket account and to be with size no more then 220/75 pix ;) (and of course put the url/link to ur banner in this image UBB code)

hope this will help u ...or look at this link Help Thread

ADDD

don`t forgot that this is Miami and have habit form 1-2 y. to not make sense :lol: i`m a lot afraid that this monster can spoil H/Y relationship agrrr :mad:

btw Kit4na hope my post didn`t offend u.

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Absolutely not :)

Btw how do you imagine the moment that they will finally get together?

I'd love to see them go out on the town, dancing and then she kisses him, after she pulls away Horatio smiles at her and grabs her hand and they walk off together.

8. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Welcome to the H/Y Thread Kit4na. :) It is great to see new posters joining the thread and we're glad you decided to join us. It really is the best thread here at Talk CSI! :D

Me? Biased? Of course not. ;)

Just to let you know also that your banner is slightly too large. The max size allowed is 220 x 75 pixels, so if you could reduce it, the Mods of this Forum won't be after you!

9. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I know,if we would write it , all those situations and feelings would be in the episodes.It would be great when they are together. But just look at Rio: nobody said something about Yelina, beeing there, altough they know how much H and Y love eachother. I just think that, when they are together they won't show us how H and Y will manage/hold the situation if they become a real couple(copied your text,Pusher cause I didn't know how to say it).
    Nor the reactions of the team nor how Ray jr handels it. Ofcourse I hope H and Y kiss very soon :D ;) ! I just hope it won't be the end of their story in CSI miami.

10. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Thanks!

11. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

This is what I think/hope would happen:
    One day, after a couple of romantic moments , Horatio will knock on her door. She will be surprised and very happy to see him. She asks wanna come... but before she can end her sentence he will take her in his arms and kiss her very softly on her lips? After this she will smile at him, he smiles back and then a long passionate kiss will folow. :D
    I think that would be great! I think it should happen on a unexpected moment! and when it happens I'll do a dance and open a bottle of champagne ;)

12. alexx91

alexx91 Victim

Hi! I'm Alexx91 and I'm new. H/Y is my favourite ship, I love them.
    I give reason perfectly to you: will arrive the day in which they will be put with, the problem but isn't the " like " but the " when "...

P.S. if you do not understand to me well, I make excuses myself why being
    Italian my English is painful

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to the H/Y thread alexx91. :)

Don't worry about your English. ;)

I really believe that one day they'll finally profess their love for each other, but we'll have to stay patient a little longer. The reason is mainly from what was said before, being that Horatio is so hung up on 'family', and he's not thinking about a romantic relationship with Yelina right now. Not to say that before he wanted to be romantically involved with her, but the audience has always known that Horatio has feelings for her.

In 'Blood Brothers' he even said that if Yelina wasn't with Raymond, that he and Yelina would have gotten together. Thus, making the triangle very complicated. - And it was until Raymond's death. But the next barrier is Ray Jr, and I'm fairly sure the writers won't kill him off too.

14. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

A reminder you guys, keep all of your posts at least 3 lines long. I know it's hard sometimes but I'm sure you can come up with a whole lot to say about these two!

It's lovely to see all the newbies in this thread. Welcome kit4na & alexx91 :D!

I know you two are new and there are rules here. We all had to get used to them when we were new so don't feel bad about it. You'll soon get used to everything :D:

kit4na I love your banner. I think that's the banner that I saw over at sofiamilos.com. And the text beneath it is great, but on this boards we can only have either text or a picture for a banner. Not both.

And alexx91, your English is great by the way ;), your banner is a little bit too wide. As MiamiDade said, up-page, signature banners here cannot be larger than 220x75 (though smaller is fine). You can either edit the one you have or you might want to request one in the Fan Art Forum, there are some great artists there who will be glad to make you one.

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

welcome to H/Y thread alexx91 :D no worry i too don`t know english very well ;) and thanks to all guys here for theirs full understanding with this language problem ;)

awww, don`t know. will think for this today :lol: but i`m not romantic in this type story - they dancing and after this kiss each other...maybe somthing complexity and unexpected will happend when they get together (like all H/Y relationship till now ). just don`t want miami writers to go in circle with H/Y story line - they have to move forward..

uhhh, this epi was too rush...for S 1-3 we know (i think so) that whole csi miami team respected Y character and know that she is the biggest love for H...hope now in S5 the writers to find some free time and to show the care for Y by everybody in Miami. as i say before in Y thread i would love to see Frank or Alex to talk with H or Y for theirs truth feelings and to try fix this 'family' ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.