Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

ahhh ok after only seeing like 2 mins from the start and 2 mins at the end i'm jumping up and down and wanting to see the whole thing Lmao!!! i loved the ending it was such a big squee!!! moment.I was Watching CSI:Miami the other night there and it was the episode MIA/NY non-stop and i have to stay danny looks soo cute in it without his glasses :p anyhoo back on topic i'm even excited about wednesdays ep and i wont get to see it lol

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

AimeeCSI :lol: im in the same boat as u.. i cant see it on tv, but my friend gets the epi's for me :D

Moriel21 i am going to make it my mission to come to LA!!! hehe it would be great fun to watch CSI:NY wit u girlies :D hehe
    i Still cant get over the hug scene!! i jus love the way Lindsey looks at him as if to say " Don't let me go Danny..." **squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!** hehe
    here is my fave picci at mo.. Danny has a look of fear for Linds inhis eyes... aww if i was her i would not wanna leave him standing there with that look in his eyes :(
    [​IMG]
    yummy!!!! That blue shirt does wonders for the mind!!!!! :D :devil:

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The end of that eppy reminded me of the Nickleback song Far Away... You have to listen to it to understand why...

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I love that song Rad! :lol:

Random thought: Chelli your name reminds me of a restaurant I ate at in Detroit called Chelli's Chilli Bar! LOL Sorry, everytime I see your name it's like "That's a really good restaraunt!"

Awesome picture! He's so cute when he's worried about his Lindsay!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

how come we can see all of this tesion and love and care in both of them but others can't hell i just did a vote on if danny and lindsay should get together and it is in fav of yes but no way is catching up quick :(
    i voted yes of course but i read one comment where the person said they have a brother sister relatonship what the hell are people high watching this show !! i had a flashback of when danny said well hello miss monroe hell i have 3 brothers not one of them said well hello miss walding and looked at me like he did hell it would freaking creepy me out if they did that to me ...i am scared now seeing that image and my brothers ewww

i am just worried that TPTB will hear all the negative fans and scrap the ship and all and now i made myself cry cause they are so good together (think i need a muffin)

edited cause i got warning of not to say it which i am sorry for doing

someone hold me pleeeease...runs and hides

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

In two different TV Guide articles, they talked about D/L---one saying they were going to take their relationship to the next level....also Pam Veasey said that they are not going to give into those wanting a kiss just yet but something happens mid season. Basically they are not going to hand this ship to us....but to me all that means that they will eventually get these two together. But we might have to suffer a bit and throw the remote at the TV a couple of times before our wish is granted. But patience and positivity will pay off. D/L in love and together will be our reward. Bank on it, shippers!

Tim Lea wrote "Love Run Cold," "Charge of This Post," "Zoo York," and "Stuck on You." He's definitely a D/L shipper, my dear. And our beloved executive producers Pam and Peter are as well.....can we say "Super Men," "Not What It Looks Like, "Live or Let Die." And then Pam wrote "City of the Dolls." Hello, the producers love our ship!!!!!!!!!!

*******Passes out muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, and sprinkles this thread with M&M's.

Shippers, don't worry. There is so much positivity out there...you have no idea. ;) :)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

whoooooohooo audacity thank you thank you that has cheered me up as long as there are shippy moments i sure as hell am gonna cling on like this ship was the sodding titanic and i will blinking well go down with it cause the only way i am letting go is if someone pries my cold fingers from the helm!! or whatever it is called

M&M'S shall be victorous!!! mwwwahahahaha..hmm now where did i put them M&M'S to i made myself hungry

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, here's something for you all to ponder, and a reason to go watch the hug scene again, as if we needed one. Oh, by the way, I am new to the list and I've become a big D-L fan. Ok back to the scene.

When Danny finds Lindsay and first makes contact with her, you can hear him ask her if she's alright, and she says yeah. Then he pulls her into his arms, looks at the ceiling and I SWEAR he says "love you". Go check it out and tell me what you think. That's when Lindsay looks at him and it's like she heard him say that and is thinking either "you do?" or "oh crap". So maybe what she didn't mean to have happen was for him to fall in love with her? I've heard people, the DL haters mostly, say that there is no chemistry between them (yeah right!) and why all of a sudden does Danny get all googly-eyed over her? Well there's been chemistry all season and it doesn't take much to push friendly feelings over the boundary into romantic ones. It could be something much less of a big deal than what these two just went through.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

^^OHMYGOSH,YOU'RE RIGHT!
    I just watched the hug scene again and Danny did say sthing like "LOVE YA"... *sigh*
    WOWEEEEEEEEE!!Now i'm even MORE excited for next week ep! :D

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I think that Danny said "Thank God," then "you're all right (under his breath---when he looks up)." At least that is what the caption of my TV is reading. Either way, the way they held each other...it is so much more than co-workers and a friendship. :)

I think that Moriel and I are in "HUG HEAVEN" right now. Right twin? *hugs* all around. Now we are the 'hugging' ship---aren't we? :lol:

BTW: Welcome to our thread, Hidingmyeyes. :)

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I don't think he did say that. I just rewatched it and I don't think he said anything after he said "Are you okay?" I think he just sighed.

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well I'm new here too.

Sliding in through all the cake and M&M's on the floor. But I don't mind because I finally got the chance to see all the NY episodes up to the one with THE HUG.

Decided (after lurking here a long time) to finally come out of hiding to join all you lovely shippers.

And as for all of the D/L hate that seems to be surfacing everywhere I think that's just a lot of jealous people who are envying us because this ship seems to set sail while theirs is/are not.

hidinginmyeyes, when I saw that I thought he was kinda looking at heaven and saying: "thank you!" But I could be wrong. All the more reason to watch those last 2,5 minutes again.

S.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

think it was thank god

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm an angsty and I'm in HUG HEAVEN... as much as we all don't want the angst though, we need it. If our ship was just handed to us, what would be the fun in that? It would be like "oh, okay they're together." Not yes! NO! YESSS! NOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

yea, now that's what I'm talkin' about.

15. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Now I wish I had recorded that episode when I had the chance! :( Then I could watch it over and over...and over and over and...*smack* Okay, need to focus now. I too have trouble with the way so many people say that D/L has no chemistry, but I figure I can just ignore them now. Our ship is sailing and there is no way that we are gonna let it sink right? ;) I am beginning to wonder if D/L is more popular than a lot of people seem to think. I mean we have new people delurking all of the time now. Welcome btw!! :D *waves happily*

I wonder if you are close to running out of food Moriel... *throws raspberry jam and chocolate chips at Moriel and dashes around the corner making a run for the nearest exit* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.