~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Congrats brittany0710. I know that was very exciting. lol Green looks good on him also but, *sigh* what can I say I love hime better in blue. It's my fave color. lol

2. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

Oh, I like him in the blue too. But could do with other colors as well. Just not all the stripes. They were good the first couple of times.

3. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

no way that is so cool.. :eek: where did you send the letter??? I am jealous :)

I saw 2 eppys in a row tonight and he wore the dark striped shirt..

New name hmmm how about.. David our red hair god.. :D

4. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

I can't remember the address; I sent it 13 months ago and completely forgot about it 'til I got it today.

5. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

wow that was a long time.
    you should post the picture for all of us to drool over :)

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh yeah please post the picture ... i think it's so awesome he wrote back it shows he really cares for his fans...

7. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

It's not a new picture, and I don't have a scanner so I can't post it for you, sorry.
    The note was like "Dear Brittaney, Thank you for your letter, it means the world to me." Unfortunately he spelled my name wrong, but oh well :D

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I've had an idea (scary!), but please let me know if you would all be happy with this:

As the Horatio thread is also nearing 1000 posts, maybe we should close this DC one when it reaches 1000 posts, and not re-open it? Anything relating to both Horatio and DC can be posted in the other thread. So, we would just have the one thread. Having two threads can cause confusion and they inevitably crossover at times anyway.

The title of the new 'all in one' thread could have HC/DC in the title, so we will know it is fine to discuss anything relating to our favourite red head there, whether it is CSI:M or his movies etc.

Thoughts? :)

EDIT: Congrats on the DC correspondence brittany. He does treat his fans very well and I really admire that about him. :)

9. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

I agree with sienna on the buttons popping out. That's also why I like that pic too. :devil: Stripes are ok with me but yeah, not all the time. Need to have some variations. Maybe some of those from S2 and S3.

Hmm...I agree with Lucy on the merging of 2 threads. I get confused all the time being on both threads and to me, I can't quite separately drool over DC and HC. We can all make one hell of a strong DC/HC thread. :D

And...does DC really respond to every fan mail or he has someone help him and he only signs? Just curious. :confused:

10. Lucy

To my knowledge, David responds personally to all his fanmail. He has mentioned this in interviews and there are many of us who have happily been on the receiving end. ;)

I've had two very nice responses from him in the past. One was sent from Manhattan Beach in LA (where CSI:M is filmed) and another was sent from Miami, during the summer hiatus. :cool:

11. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

That's good to know. More plus points for DC. :D

12. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i agree with lucys idea ... the two threads are really confusing ...

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I think that would be great Lucy since it does get confusing at times. This way we can discuss DC/HC at the same time. :D

14. Neteret

Neteret Dead on Arrival

Oh, yes! Yes! One thread, puleez! The line between the two can sometimes get a bit thin. ;) Maybe a rule to say Horatio or 'H' or DC or David just to be sure. :p

Title? The Redhead Rules! :cool:

(Hmm for being DOA, I think I'm doing OK for myself!)

15. Lucy

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I think we'll go ahead with that then, if we're all okay with it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.