"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well last nights episode clearly rocked. I just found out that CSI beat Grey's in the this ratings war battle!! Number one show once again...hoo hoo :D

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i loved it.
    the cath drama really wasnt as over the top as i thought it would be.
    was the reeally the actor who plays doc singing? looked sorta fake, but good voice its cool that even in the middle of a derious case gris and doc can still have fun.
    where was warrick most of the ep?
    greg did a good job. gris letting him work alone...great!
    not much david :( but at least he was there, so i cant complain. hope for more of him next week.
    someone mentioned that toe tags was shot first...how will they manage to put in the sam part and more of the delaney case? they probably had the script so they could shape it, but i dont know. im not sure if the delaney case will be like paul milanders. its more intricate, and seems like the kind of thing that they will continue till they solve it. i hope.
    all in all, the seasons off n a good foot :)

3. eraf

eraf Dead on Arrival

"I think they're really dragging out this "miniature" case way too far. It seemed that with much of the case being up tempo, every time they came back to the "miniature" case, the episode began to drag. I wish they'd wrap it up quickly to begin the next episode and get on to something else. "

I gotta agree with you and I got the feeling that much of what Grissom and Sara were discusiing had nothing to do with the case. The whole "What do you want US to do" scene was about something else. And the way Grissom said, "don't worry, I'll handle it". I think meant something about their relationship being found out. After the remark ecklie made it is possible that problems are brewing. Thank goodness. I never liked the idea of the boss with a subordinate.

4. eraf

eraf Dead on Arrival

I guess I am one fo the few that thought last night's episode was just okay. The Catherine case was very fast paced and well done. Lots of surprises. I liked it a lot. The other case got old really quickly and every scene with Grissom and Sara in it seems riddled with GSR. It is very distracting. And the ending totally sucked.

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

1 The dancer girl.. accident.
    2 The guy at the party thing... suicide.
    3 Yes there were two guys.. and one happened to be the partner to the suicide guy.
    4 Yep.. Joe's shot by bodyguard.. =p
    5 Um.. I don't know the two guys that were involved in the kidnapping thing, they were both shot, so I wouldn't know. But I do know from that pic with the chair that they had the brother. =]
    6 Grissom didn't know who did it, both wives had alabi's (each other) and the son couldn't stand the sight of blood. and the baby didn't do t. =p, but they never said anything about the nanny. so idk. either way in the end...if it was a real case we wouldn't see who did it.. kinda think of it as they figured it out but we don't get to see who. =[

7. Yes sam's dead lol. I shouldn't be saying lol its sad, but It's about time, he kinda had it coming.

OMIGOD I was like what the heck is Sara wearing when I saw her sunglasses. Those were hidious and if it wasn't for me wanting to hear what they were saying I would have laughed soo loud and hard. =] Jeezz that was crazy.

Hopefully most of the Cath drama is done.. Lets get ready for warrick. =] Lol his marriage...ahahahha.

6. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

warrick should have tried to help cath when she was sad *hint hint* :rolleyes:
    wow that marriage had got to ennd

7. iilovecsii

well.. Like I said in the yobling ship thread.. I swear I thought I saw him attempt to grab her arm to bring her to a hug.. but then again it could have been what I wanted to happen. =] But she was really freaking out, he might have thought that she would like stab him if he tried, or thought it was a bad time to go around hugging coworkers who would totally want to pounce him at any other time but then. But hopefully he is going through divorce right now.. besides yobling.. I hated it to begin with.. I HATE TINA.. no offense to the actress.=]

8. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

9. iilovecsii

hahah thank you iloveyou that made my day.

10. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

:D no problem :) . If i do say so myself they kinda look upside down :lol:

11. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

There like granny glasses with a twist
    And then the facial expression just makes the picture :lol:
    -------------------

Sara: I think Malibu Barbie did it....

12. csi_chick90

csi_chick90 Dead on Arrival

catherine's husband died???!!! :confused: maybe i knew that but right now it doesnt ring a bell. yikes.

the car accident was really cool, i was definitely not expecting it to happen when it did. it just came right at her. perfectly taped, i think.

im pretty sure the whole "mini crime scene" thing is going to drag out into other episodes during the season, so i wasnt too surprised that they didn't find who the killer was but it still felt strange to end the show with no apprehended criminal in jail. *sigh*

two words - Greg Sanders. he was looking tres beau. :p

i did have to giggle just a little when ecklie was arguing with gris about the case, and sara sided with grissom. and after ecklie said 'i figured you would' or something to that affect, they looked at each other like "no, he couldn't possibly know about us" :lol:

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i love this epi tons of greg in it. made my night

14. markiesanders

markiesanders Victim

That drove me nuts - the Sara and Grissom look at each other. Jeez, you'd think they would have realized that an office relationship doesn't stay quiet for long. (Makes me want to work there, if they're so cool with it ;).)

Oh, yes, Greg looked awesome, but if you ask me, he should definitely go back to Season 3's bleached and spiked 'do.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think anybody will find out about Grissom and Sara, if they do, I think it will be Catherine and Nick will the first one to find out about them. I'm surprise Warrick didn't figure it out by now when Grissom bring Sara's veggie burger and looks at her.

I think Greg will be the last one to know. Like I said before, I don't think anybody will find out, probably the end of seventh season or something.

I'm glad CSI beat Grey's. Way to go, CSI.