Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Tank top fusion :D Looks great on her and I'm the 100th person that it said: Her outfit is cute! :p

2. Florence87

Florence87 Dead on Arrival

this is the only paparazzi i've seen with her, so if anyone else got some, please post it, i like seeing her in her own way :)

3. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Does someone have a cap of Jorja's jorjeous glasses from last night? They rocked.

I don't mind Jorja smoking. If anything, it makes her a social person. :cool:

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Look here..
    I think those glasses are...weird. Honestly, my respect for Margs acting just doubled up when I saw those pics. If I were her I would have been incapable of remembering my lines, I'd have been laughing at the glasses all the time :lol:

5. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Yeah, to be honest, the glasses kind of distracted of the scene and the dialogue between Cath and Sara, lol.
    Anyhow, I love the glasses. Sara's style is great.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm get the feeling that the glasses were from Jorja's personal collection! They were cute to see in Sara's first scene with Greg in the driveway, but I thought they took away the seriousness of the scene with Sara & Catherine.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Doing the Full Monty eh, Jorja? ;) What's the Usher song Ann? I can only hear You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate when I look at that pic. :p Mmmmm... hot chocolate...

Saw those glasses Sara wore. I think it's cute. :) It's her own personal style and I applaud that. :)

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

she taken it off or puttin it on

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

She's taking it off. I don't think you put on a sweater that way... at least I don't. :p

Those glasses were... well, funny. I prefer the sunglasses she wore in season 6. Those looked really good on her. :)

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

When I saw the glasses I had to laugh. It totally took away the seriousness of the scene, lots of respect for Marg for not cracking up!!

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Maybe, she did crack up. Maybe this was the only take that was right :lol: I like them. My friend has them too, kind of.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

^How I'd love to see outtakes of that :D

14. Night

Night Witness

When I first saw those sun glasses (while klicking through the screencaps... I can't say often enough how I hate living in Germany ^^) I had to laugh so hard, they look so ridiculous... I really really hope it wasn't her choice lol But how can they let her wear such a thing? It's a crime show, no comedy or something... xD

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

My first theory was that Grissom gave them to her and she wore them because she thought it'd be rude not to.
    Or maybe she inherrited them from a recently passed away aunt or something...
    Third guess: She was drunk off her ass and thought it would be fun to go shopping :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.