What did you do today??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I woke up, and got a cup of coffee. Went to school, had a short day and went home. Found out TV and Internet both didn't work, so I actually did my homework! Later they both worked (eh, internet just an hour ago), and I'm on talk now. Watched ER too, by the way.

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Went to work (so they will keep paying me!), realised it actually was pay day so got excited and thought about shopping :D! Then realised I actually had a work visit planned in a beautiful part of the county so had to go do some real work. It was nice though...

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You know guys, even this is Misc... try to add more content to your post, not just few words or a line.

Thanks.

4. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I woke up with a BAD mood, as in REALLY bad. Then I worked on my translation (they are making me translate a Spanish Law to Dutch, almost impossible!). At 2.45 I had class, Spanish interpreting, how I love my teacher! He is so supportive of us, I really like his classes. When I got home I got changed quickly and went to badminton practise, badminton just always makes my day! I feel a lot better now!

5. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

Trying to rest because I'm sick. Thought I had my appointment set, and then they call telling me to come in earlier. -sigh- Oh well, just as long as whatever they give me makes me feel better.

6. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

Work! I filtered Dissolved Organic Carbon water samples and washed tons of glassware. I also annoyed the hell out of my coworkers during my sugar high and drank tons of water. Now I have to go study for my Stats test which is tomorrow at 10am. Grr. :p Oh, and I'm going to watch CSI and The Office later and maybe rewatch House.

7. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

Let's see, I went to school...I had to run the mile in gym today... My crazy spanish teacher graded my quiz wrong. She gave me an 85 and it should be 94. Ummm...I made some prints in photography...and I'm pretty sure I failed a geometry test. Then at home, got on the computer, stayed on the computer, and I still need to finish homework. And of course I watched the new CSI. Like this pretty much everyday...

8. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

went furniture shopping

9. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

Slept most of the morning, due to being sick. Went to my appointment and had to wait for an hour. Didn't see my regular doctor. Come to find out I do have a lung infection. -sigh- :(

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

today i've applied for my university courses, i've watched a crapload of Xena and i've eaten alot (mainly Greek Yogurt yum yum)

god i love the holidays... where doing nothing is okay!

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I posted this bit before your post

If it doesn't work, you get warning for spamming.

12. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I went to uni today, which sounds boring but it wasn't for a change. It actually turned out to be a pretty good day, even though I had lectures on cells and the metabolism, definitions of public health, and microbiology. It was actually the best day I've had in uni in the two weeks I've been there, even though I still don't really understand anything. And I got paid!!! So tomorrow, if I can convince my parents, I'll be car hunting. So excited!!!

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Uhm, woke up, got some coffee :D and uhm, went to school. Had fun, and went back home :lol: this is what I practically do everyday. Went down town to apply for a job, and I'm going to send the form in tomorrow.

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i wanna wish you goodluck with the job Roos ..

And my day, i slept because of my migriane after that i went behind my pc and wrote a carwash fic and thats it for today...

15. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Spent my time at the airport, waited for my delayed flights and my lugguge. :(
    I just got a call and the woman from the airport says that my luggage is still in Munich, but I need it here. This is so unbelievable. :mad:

I will go to bed now. Good night to everybody