Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

REAL LIFE SUCK! I'm happier in my fantasy life
    THANK YOU!

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

To someone: whatever....

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

To someone I know (not someone on this board though)...

Can you please, please stop posting random comments on my blog?? You only do that so that people'll come and read your blog and leave comments on yours. But they don't. And I'll tell you why. You. Are. A. Boring. Person. All you ever talk about in your blog is me me me me me. I mean c'mon; people don't want to read about what you do every single friggin' minute! If nobody comments on them, then you shouldn't care. Your blog is for yourself, not them. You don't see me posting random comments on my friends' blogs begging them to comment back at mine. I open my own blog for myself and when people want to comment or not it's up to them. You should also stop making short comments like "LOL" or "XD" or "Haha". Those aren't comments; those are spams. As in they're useless and they have no meaning. If you want to delete your blog because people aren't commenting, then go ahead and do that then. I don't care.

4. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

I'm being forced to take Intro to Communications and we are studying groups this week. One of the major points our professor wanted to drive home was that a lot of times "difficult" group members don't realize they're being difficult and no one wants to confront them so their behavior continues.

5. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

To someone: You know I mean you. :)

I think you don´t know I like you. How should you (know)? We chat and make jokes. But you don´t know the cute warmth you´re torturing me with, whenever we meet. You don´t know this cosy safety twisting my soul more and more.

You´re like my personal shelter.
    But you don´t know, because you simply can´t know.

Tell you what... . Shame on you. You hang around with this poser-guys. Their baggy pants, their basecaps. The impudent way they act. You scare me. :eek:
    Crystal-clear I´m not your type.

That´s my f***ng day-nightmare.
    That´s why I´m so insecure (to confess)...

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

The problem is we did talk to her, she just blames the work pressure.

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

i hate you passionately. and i want to make you disappear you useless greedy crap.

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To someone I strongly dislike and disrespect.

Who do you think you are? Something better than me? Fine, whatever. I don't care. Insult me if that makes you feel better. But was it necessary to make such a show of it?
    For your information, nobody thought it was funny. Or true for that matter. Nobody cared about what you said.
    Ok, not true. We cared. I cared. Because you had no right to stomp onto the heart you had already broken.
    You really believe I'm "wearing your old shoes"? I don't. I'm just there, picking up the pieces.
    I really hope, for the sake of us both, that the next time our pathes cross will be by accident, and that you will hold back, because I swear I don't know what I'm capable of if you provoke me again.
    Please, wherever you are, stay there. And please, don't bother calling her, she's not going to answer.

To someone I truly care about.

You wouldn't answer, right? She's just not worth it.

9. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

To a friend: Just please... stop complaining. I know alot of people that have it worse off then you. You're nothing special. I don't really care what you do in your life. Heck, you don't even know what you want to do. That's sad. Infact, stay away from any cities I may be in. Later in life.

10. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

You can't make me 'check up' on fellow students. YOU are the teacher, not ME!

11. moosai_girl

moosai_girl Victim

To my boyfriend: you don't know how much you mean to me. you're everything to me but i just can't tell you because, judging by today, i don't mean as much to you. :(
    To my best girlie: thanks for being there for me when i needed you. you always are and even though i say i hate him, i don't. you are so right for each other and you are so happy together.
    Glad i got that off my chest!

12. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

Sorry for posting again... but this is sort of getting on my nerves. (its the same person as in my previous post.)

Just because you hear a bunch of shooting does not mean that it cannot be anyone just target shooting, or shooting with clay pidgeons. Get over it. You are the worst person I have seen when it comes to hearing guns go off! I don't care weather is a 'gated community' and that its 'not allowed'. Do you actually think for a second people listen? You're scared. I would be concerned if I heard one shot, or two. Not a dozen!!

Gah.

Sorry. This girl really gets on my nerves.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To more than just one person:
    Just because I'm polite around you doesn't mean I like you.

To K:
    I'm looking forward to the meeting. I'd never tell you but I do miss you -sort of. I'm happy to hear you'll be there. :p

To D:
    You're getting on my nerves. I do like you, yes. I'm being nice, trying to help you and all that. But please don't read too much into it. We're not friends. Not really. I don't know how to tell you without hurting you, but I won't hang out with your stupid little friends just so you can show me off like I was someone cool and different. I am not.
    If you still feel like it we can do it another time. Just not with them. You do work like a charm after all.
    I guess I should say thanks for making that step for me. Without you I'd never have gotten that close with her. So yeah. I suppose we are friend on some level. Just not the same as your other friends.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To the person:

Seriously. I try to think of ways to get close to you. I'm crazy.

15. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

ATM:
    It really was a game to me from the beginning. And I lied to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.