Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godsgracie12

godsgracie12 Victim

I loved the end scene! That was sooo cute :) I really hope they get together.

2. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

OMG!! is ne one as excited as i am about that hug, cuz that was an awesome hug!!! better than i thought!!! i mean i thought it would be like, he runs up gives her a hug, and backs off and then Stella comes running over, to also hug her, but no we get a long hug, and then at the end, the picture freezes and then fades out, that hug signals more than a friendship to me, but then i could just be an over excited shipper! but still what a fabulous hug!!!!!

god guys i'm so gonna watch that on inner tube if they have it, and i'm gonna watch it over, and over again, and then when it comes out on iTunes, guess... i'm downloadin it!!!! and if i seem crazy right now, well i am!!! put me in a straight jacket, and throw me in a squishy room, just make sure u let me out on Wednesday!!!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome Newbies! We are so glad you are here....come in and have some pie and M&M's... :)
    Okay when did I say the hug would be short? I basically cried....I agree with Svets....that hug was more than just someone concerned...they hugged again and the epi ended....be still my fluttering shipper heart....let me enjoy the moment ppl before the angst sets in....Lynn will be happy after this....lol....she wants the angst baby....lol

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I failed miserably at not coming back in here, lol! :lol: I SUCK at willpower! :lol: In my defense though it is not my fault...my evil shippy twin, took control of my hand and made me click on our thread link and then forced my eyes to read...but since things are good...I don't mind!
    OMG!!! :lol: I haven't even watched it yet and I am totally freaking out just from what y'all have said!! YAY, YAY, YAY!! :D A longer hug, and someone said they hook up next week according to the promo? SERIOUSLY?!!! :eek: :eek: OMG!! :D YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! :D

Okay I will now attempt to calmly wait the still over an hour I have left before I can watch it...hopefully I'll be able to watch it right away, otherwise I'll have to wait til it's done taping so I don't keep my roommate awake.

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

HEY GUYS!! I'm totally a new shipper here and i think i'm gonna like it! I also ship sandles and i'm a MAJOR CaRWash!

I really wanna see the hug! :D :D :D I guess i'll have to see it online cause i'm stupid and went to my friends play instead!! grr! :mad:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Kate Hi! (Can I call you Kate? :D ) Welcome to our lovely thread! Yeah hang out in here for longer than like 5 seconds and you can't help but ADORE D/L! (Kinda like with me and CaRWash...lol popped in for 3 seconds and was hooked! :lol: ) But yeah we got a good ep tonight it sounds like...good ep, GREAT ep! (I haven't seen it yet either...but I CAN'T wait!! :lol: )

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can someone tell me what Danny was saying to Lindsay in the promo after tonight's ep? I missed part of it and it's not up on Innertube yet and its making me crazy. Thanks fi anyone can help. Oh, and I also loved the ep-ending hug. :)

8. TheCoroner

Moriel21, sure you can call me Kate! Ya i'm sooooooo psyched! I might even get up early tomorrow before school and watch it just so i don't have to wait!! squeee!!

grrr! It is midnight and I want to go to bed but i'm doing my freaking Psych project!! ahhh! :eek:
    Is it bad when the pictures of the dead shrinks start talking to me? :p

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mel I'm watching the ep right now...so I can tell ya when I get there! :D (Unless someone beats me to it, and then it's all good! :D )

Lol, okay...well then Hi Kate! Yeah I recommend watching the ep as soon as possible! Good stuff indeed!
    Good luck with the Psych project hon...lol, pics of dead shrinks talking to ya huh...lovely! (I'm a Psych major myself so I've been there...I feel for ya! ;) )

Just gotta say real quick y'all...not even half way thru the ep yet...and I do believe it might already be my new favorite D/L ep!! :lol: :lol:

Off to finish it! :D

10. TheCoroner

Thanks! Ya i finally finished so i'm totally going to bed now!! Innertube still doesn't have it posted yet so i guess i'll just have to wait... tho i might buy it on iTunes if it's really as good as y'all say! (which i think it is!) ;)

11. dannylover934

dannylover934 Prime Suspect

In response to Mel's question: the answer is this: Danny: "You and I, we're into each other but everytime we're in the same room together..." Lindsay: "I didn't mean for this to happen" Hope that helps although it just makes me want to see the episode more. It's interesting to see Danny be the one that is pushing for the relationship when to me he's always seem like a commintment -phobe. Guess I'll just have to wait!

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi everyone so good to see so many people joining in! :)

Danny says to Linds "we're into each but everytime we are in the same room".....basically he's supposed to say that she is pulling away and she says something like "I didn't mean for this to happen' about the relationship or about pulling away---we can't tell which one yet....but we had some fun.....now comes the angst....Pam Veasey the producer said that they aren't going to give into those that want him just to kiss her....yet....but something happens mid season....could be anything....but our ship will not sink....it's just great that the PTB are recognizing this stuff instead of just hinting....it will be out in the open!!

13. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I knew there was something but whoo.....Tonight had me raise my eybrows.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OH MY GOD!!!....Seriously...just...y'all this is it...this ep is now officially my favorite D/L episode yet!! We got soooo many totally cute cute scenes throughout and then that hug......that hug was the best thing EVER!!!! So dang sweet! How he called for her right away and then she called to him...then he grabbed her and clutched her to himself...then pulled back to look at her again...and then hugged her again...in SLOW MOTION...with the camera freezing on the hug! I KNEW IT!! :lol: Talk about a significant ending!! After what some of you had said about how if TPTB ended with the hug that would make it too significant and they wouldn't want the focus to be on that...I figured y'all were right and we'd get extra scenes after the hug...but they did it! I can't believe they ended it with the hug, and not only that, but they freeze framed it and made it obvious! (I'm totally not trying to be "I told you so-ing" anyone here ;)...I just can't believe they really ended it that way!) I am so totally jazzed over this ep...they are so giving us our ship y'all!! SO TOTALLY!!! :D :D :D I'm totally gonna go watch that ending like 5 more times before going to sleep! :lol:

okay so my first reaction to seeing the promo (as far as the D/L part...) what if Danny says that to her after she stands him up, as in "Look we like eachother, but why isn't it working to get together...what happened, explain it to me!" And then Linds explains it...cuz her "I didn't mean for this to happen..." if you notice, we don't see her say that, we just hear it, so really she could say that at any time not right after Danny says what he did, or even if she does say it then...it could be meant as "I never meant for this to happen...as in I never meant to stand you up!" I'm keeping the faith y'all! :D Our ship will sail, how can it not after an ep like tonight!! :lol: It might not sail next week...but it's TOTALLY sailing!! :D

Oh My Gosh...I'm about to be brilliant!! So I rewatched our promo for next week again and came up with this...:
    They make it so Danny and Linds slept together after our fabulous D/L hug (worry, stress, all the emotion, led to them finally acting on all the flirting they've been doing) and then Linds realizes that what she did and panics, worrying that maybe this was just a one time thing for Danny or that he doesn't love her like she does him or whatever...and so she leaves...and avoids him (thus the standing him up for their date)...causing Danny to finally catch her and make the "Look we like eachother but every time we're in the same room..." comment which was cut off there and could be continued with "...you avoid me now...why?" Which is where Linds could make her "I never meant for this to happen!" comment...and then Danny starts to leave looking hurt and we'd hope Linds would stop him and say "No Danny I didn't mean it like that...I just wanted to officially start something with you before jumping into bed..." or whatever she'd say to make things better. But yeah somehow my brain totally thinks that could work...any thoughts???

15. GinaJas

GinaJas Civilian

Hi, I have lurked for ages but just joined. D/L all the way! I love ships and I sail a lot of them!!!

Ep 2 was awesome! I loved the DL action we got, and the promise of more to come!

BTW, I'm being vague cuz I don't know how to do the spoiler box thing. A tutor would be lovely (smiles prettily)

A quick question - where do you all find good DL fanfic besides ff.net? I am an avid ff reader. please post or email me.

Thanks
    GinaJas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.