Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

And vice versa. :) Jorja has been talking about that in her interview, how Sara always had to be in the middle of the tragedy but Season 6 (Gun Drops in particular I think) is kinda different because this time she isn't the person who got all that load on her shoulders. She could be the person helping Nick out because she understands pain herself. According to Jorja, it was also a nice arc for her character to sort of give back that kind of emotional support to Nick, because in the past Sara was the one who depended on him.

I certainly hope so! You know the exact scene have been playing in my mind for a while now. Yeah Sara might have to interrogate Nick about that night while investigating, and she could either be sweet saying it's not his fault or she could be bitter that he had to run away with another girl.

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

misa agrees! lol. i loved that about gum drops, where nick was the one needing help and support rather then being the one to give it to everyone, and i think sara filled a void perfectly.

and i wouldnt mind seeing more of nick leaning on sara, maybe throughout this feeling guilty stage sara can be there to re-assure him it wasnt his fault and then he can say somin about how if he hadnt run off to dance with that girl none of this would have happened and then sara's mood changes and she's like "another girl" and yeah the jeluz flare comes into her eyes but nick doesnt comment and then sara pushes it aside to still be supportive and tells him not to blame himself and stuff. and then maybe she can be like, but it still would have been better if you hadnt gone off with that chick, and nick is like why, and then sara is like... i gotta go lol.

and nick is left going over what just happened, be interesting if he already knew bout sara and gris too.

[/QUOTE]
    i wanna see jeluz and caring sara, i wanna see the conflicted emotions going rounf her head, and then they continue and she doesnt know why she cares so much about the reason nick wasnt with cath and tries to tell herself its coz cath got hurt and stuff, but we all know its coz she is pissed nick was with another girl and then she is asking herself why she cares and stuff, and yeah she comes to the realization that she loves nick not gris and then they ride of into the sunset together to have lots of hot bebies... ok ignore the end part, that was fantasy land again hehe.

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

yeah if he finds out about what happened to Cath, he will feel guilty, he's just that way, and I think Nick and Sara will have a scene together soon, I'm just waiting for there flirtng and cutness to begin!! and I'm good, I can actully ignore all the GSR stuff, plus I record it and fast forwerd past it!

any way, I have complete writers block, can some one give me a good starting idea? I need something!!

ok bye!

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree with you all that nick will feel guilty about cath's situation, i can see that nick will run to sara for comfort of a friend and to assure & tell him that is not his fault and thing will work out, and still be there for him no matter what happen. but i could not see sara interogating nick cause i think sara care too much for him. and that their friendship might suffer and nick might think she doubted him. that's what i think..

5. levisconverse

levisconverse Victim

hi I'm new here. Just wanted to say that snickers rock my socks! <3 I'm from holland. My english isn't very good , though. But i'll do my best for it. :)

6. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Woot, another Dutchie! Welcome here! Your English is fine. ;)

Anyways, urm, well since Nick's probably gonna feel guilty about what happened to Cath, and Cath is going to ask Sara for help, it's presumable Nick and Sara have to at least talk to each other in some way. I hope Sara will be comforting to Nick, but not too much. It's okay to be a little stern. xD

nicksarafan2, do you mean fic ideas?

7. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

Hey everyone! It's been a while since my last post.
    Anywho, I actually didn't watch ALL of the CSI season premere, so I haven't seen the GSR scenes (but that's okay ;) ) but I did see the end of the episode so I thought I'd comment on that.

as you all have said, Nick and Sara will most likely converse about what happened to Cath so there should be some sort of interaction between our power couple, yes? lol.
    I'm debating whether to watch tomorrow's episode or not. It seems like CSI hasn't got my interest as much as it did before...anyone else feel that way? no?...well then. lol!

So anyway, I'm all in for hoping for some scenes with Snickers in it because, really, what's the show without a little Snickers flirting? It's like a tradition for CSI to have SOME TYPE of flirty comment between Nick and Sara. Am I right? lol.

8. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

I just want Nick to find out about GSR already. His reaction will be the true test, I think. If he acts all happy for them and out of character then we'll know TPTB are cracked up and have no intentions of giving us Snickers ever!

le sigh. hopefully there are better days on the horizon (after billy p leaves) for our lovely couple.

9. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ Don't worry ollieuan, we will overcome, its written in the stars~. And I agree with you on the WP leaving thing...if he leaves then theres NO possible way the relationship can continue.
    And I LOVE your icon! :)

And I agree with all of you about Nick going to Sara for support because he trusts her and he knows that she's there for him. And that feeling goes both ways. Sara knows that she can rely on Nick and someday she'll realize that he is the one who really truly cares about her.

And I was listening to the radio a couple of days ago and Christina Aguilera's new song "Aint' No Other Man" came on and I listened to it and it reminded me of Nick and Sara and how he is so perfect for her. :D

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

ollieuan your icon is awesome!

After whats happening to Greg the word is (It's not a spoilers just a rumer) that it will bring back some memories. He isn't going to go to Greg because Greg will still be in pain and Warrick is having problems with the misses, he wont be able to forgive himself after what happened to Catherine, I think he's still uncomfterbule with Grissom after he took his case behind his back and then saying it was over. So that leaves Sara and plus it would be obvious that he would go to Sara even if the others never had any problems or he had a problem with them.

11. heartagram69

i agree, i'm waiting to see nick's reaction, i think it will be a very telling moment as to where everything is going. and i think that its good that its george that will be portraying it, coz he is one of the best actors on the show and his face expresses so much emotion and his feelings and stuff.

and i cant wait for WP to leave lol.

and in other news...

Edited to remove the M rated fic link. Fanfics rated OVER PG-13 cannot be posted as links.

12. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Read your Fic, It's wicked, like always.
    I also can't wait to see how Nick reacts, he would probably act happy, but isn't really then later on he cracks up and tells Sara how he feels.
    I'm with you, WP should leave real soon!

13. heartagram69

yeah i think nick is going to act happy, and no one will think anything about it coz he is acting normal, but coz sara knows him the best she will notice that something aint right with him. and yeah it will be interesting when he tells her what he's really feeling and then when the other find out, and they are like wondering how sara knew, and then what her reaction was.

could make things VERY interesting... as i keep saying my gut is seriously giving me the inkling that snickers is going to happen :D :D :D

14. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Wooot. Okay I have a sort-of illeagal question. So I'm going to put it behind a spoiler mask thing, but please answer if you know, cause this is driving me bananas.

Edited to remove question. It doesn't matter if it's in a spoiler tag or not. Downloading cannot be discussed.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Yes, I agree with you all, Nick will pretended to act happy with Sara but he won't be happy. Nick will be the first one to find out about Sara and Grissom and he won't tell anybody.

Because Sara trust him more then the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.