Speed Therapy #5: 'Understanding The Full Speed Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I love this picture!! Thanks for sharing! And yes, it would be excellent for a bilboard!!! Hey Geni, can I get a new and improved flag??? I would wave it like a badge of honor!!! I thought about that with the axe commerical, Rory would be so choice for that...

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*hands over new and improved gigantic Speed flag* ;)

And I think they should re-do that axe commercial now. :devil: And then we can get our billboard, and our commercial, and...Well we can shove that in Donahue's face.

3. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ha it does look like it could be on a billboard.
    i'd make sure to drive by that as often as possible if it were. of course it might cause me to faint and wreck. but it would be worth it right?

4. Finch

Yes, because the more accidents near the sign, the more Donahue will want to get it off the road. And the only way she'll be able to do that is bringing Speed back.

I will chain myself to the proverbial billboard and go on a hunger strike. :lol:

5. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Brilliant idea! Speed freaks V. Donahue - She'd eventually cave in. Power to the people, haha! I think we need some sort of rally cry/chant as well...

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

This is Speed calling Ann Donahue and telling us he'll be back soon.

[​IMG]

7. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Yay! I think the convo would go something like this-

Rory:Uh yeah...your show hurt me to watch last season. I think it's time to come back
    Donahue:What? You mean people weren't amazed by the brillant concepts of matching cast wardrobes and soap story lines? You're kidding me.
    Rory: I have proof. *pulls out print-outs* there is an entire group that needs therapy because of the way the show has gone. I need to fix this.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yay! We're his proof! :lol:
    It's a great pic. Thanks for sharing!

9. Finch

:lol: calleighspeedle thanks for the picture, and csimiami_happy, thanks for that brilliant phone conversation. :D

Again, the picture is really awesome. *stares at picture, elbow falls off desk* OW...Haha..

10. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh Amy how you crack me up! If I was Donahue i'd be bagging him to come back to the show! But of course that is just my opinion.

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

haha oh that was great, seriously it made me choke on my grape.

12. Finch

We should have 'The Chronicles of Speed'. :lol: Whereas, we'd caption pictures about his return. :p

I can't help thinking that last night's episode could easily have been converted into a storyline involving Speed. Calleigh's ex-boyfriend had been infiltrating the gang for two years and when she asked about it, he said it was classified. Coincidence? I think not.

And it would go well with the theory that Speed is undercover. That's my two cents about the whole ordeal.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Hmm... two years, huh? I think I missed that somehow. But now that you mention it, that is very interesting. *Runs away to start plotting* I don't believe in coincidences. Well, when it's convenient, anyway. ;)

14. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ohhhh, geni I also like the way that you think. See a lot of things could work for bringing him back we just have to hope and pray that the writers see it our way for once.

15. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i thought that too, and i also thought it would be neat if speed and that dude new each other, just becasue they were both in empire records and i love that movie.
    but thats a rad idea about the captions and i'm sure it will be loads of fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.