Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leela

Leela Pathologist

:D Love you too!

Three more:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More to come - BulletGrrrl also made caps ....166 actually... *lol* We're gonna have them at our gallery tomorrow (I hope)...

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Holy sh*t, they're hot!
    I've just watched an old ep of Miami (don't know the names, some re-run on german TV) and I was reminded once again why I don't like that show. Not even the beautiful Ms. Procter can make it worth my while. Therefore I think I'll stick to the wonderful pictures in this thread and be eternally grateful to everyone who provides me with my regular Calleigh-fix so I don't have to bear watching Miami again.
    Thank you, you're all awesome :)

3. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

OMG those pics are great!!! thanks!!!! she looks amazing.. espically when shes wet!

4. liten

liten Rookie

I made loads of screencaps from this long-overdue Calleigh-centric episode (Go Calleigh!!!)

Enjoy :)

She looked absolutely gorgeous!! In black, wet, the yellow sweater...*not jealous, not jealous, not jealous* :D

5. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Awwwwww, I really really really wanna see that episode. First I dont wanna see the caps because then I would know what happend in that episode. But I can't stop it and I took a little watch :eek: and now I wanna see that episode now!!! :( It's in Holland about a lot of weeks... *sigh*

Great caps Leela, she looks dawm hot in that yellow sweater :) Yesterdaynight was the episode: driven. I liked that Calleigh arrested that man with her smile :devil:

6. Calleigh___x

Calleigh___x Police Officer

Me 2! It was so adorable! *zucht*

7. athens

athens Coroner

Too bad I can't watch those episodes!..

really nice pictures !..thank you for posting and for giving the link for all those pictures :D!..can anyone tell what happened to her please?

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh yes, I loved Driven. :) I loved the CaRWash scene at the end of the epi. :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Calleigh is just adorable full stop. She really is so well loved by the team in general. She's always there for the guys and she's not afraid to point out there mistakes. She's just amazing and even though I think Emily is wasted on the show (because of lack of decent lines) but she is really an amazing actress and, like I say so many times, the best thing to have happened to The West Wing after Mary-Louise Parker!

Edit:

And I'm sorry but why is the thought of Emily wet a massive turn-on for me? I'm gay. I think this should be called the Procter-Effect!

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I got a question. I've watched a random Miami ep and I've seen a clip from some other ep and I noticed that both Horatio and Alexx called Calleigh sweetheart. (Alexx on more than one occasion)
    Now my question: Do the Miami people generally love each other or do they just all love Calleigh? Or is it merely a Miami thing to call everyone endearing nicknames?

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Atm I don't recall in what ep H calls her sweetheart, but Alexx just calls everyone by sweet nicknames, it's her main distinguishing feature. :) But I guess that, yes, they all love Calleigh. ;)

12. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Somewhere I heard that Horatio called her sweetheart in the last epi ('Going under') but I can't verify it because I'm still stick to season 4 *grmpfl*
    :lol: and yes, Alexx always calls everybody like sweetie, sweetheart, honey or s/th like that, even the dead :eek:
    But I agree with Luna: Calleigh is simply loved by the team, and they show it this way.

Oh, Leela and liten: Soooooo fantastic! Yeay for the caps you made and still excited to see BulletGirrrls!! *jumps up and down*

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yeah, it was a clip from a new ep where Horation called her that. And I figured that about Alexx, I was just wondering if that was a regular occurence since I noticed it happened more than once.
    But really, who would't call Calleigh a sweetheart? ;)

14. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Yesterday night Alexx called Calleigh 'hun' because Calleigh was feeling so bad about that she let the man walked away ... ;)

15. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I loved Calleigh's conversations with the vic's wife. It was good to see her have the ballance of justice and compassion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.