Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

I'm still new around here. Still trying to fiqure out out the shipper lingo. :) I only started watching miami last year so S4, I didn't know all the back history of the show but was able to piece stuff together..
    I was able to see the "love" Between Yelina and Horatio. I just saw the episode 10-7 where she goes off to Brazil. There was quite a bit of longing in that scene between H and yelina.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Welcome to the H/Y thread CSI_Chic. :) I hope you manage to catch up on some of Seasons 1-3. The H/Y storyarc is full of wonderful heartwarming and heartbreaking moments. We missed Yelina a great deal in Season 4. :(

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to the Horatio/Yelina thread CSI_Chic. :D

And I agree with Lucy, it's really worth watching seasons 1-3 for the H/Y story arc. It's one of those aspects of CSI:Miami that I, and as do a lot of others hold dear.

And I also agree with what you said about Marisol, Lucy. I could reiterate pretty much everything you've said, but you explained it perfectly so there's really no need. :D

polina, wonderful fan art, thanks for sharing! You always do such a fantastic job. :)

4. polina

polina Rookie

yea warm welcome CSI_Chic
    it ` s a heaven for those who wants to see Horatio and Yelina together and it ` s not just our imagination ,there are a lot of evidence in the show. remember what Horatio once said: "The evidence will speak for itself" and we see this proof in every scene with Horatio and Yelina

thank you for your good opinion about my works,
    It is a result of my inspiration that comes from Horatio / Yelina interactions

5. liten

liten Rookie

I hope this hasn't been posted before...I found this lovely H/Y video on youtube and I thought I'd share it with my fellow shipper, enjoy! :)

*link removed*

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome to the H/Y thread CSI_Chic ! :D

polina, beautiful fan art :)

i too like some guys here when watch CSI M for the first time have miss some epis. and for me was lovely surprise to see 'new' H/Y moments when i re-run again S 1-3 :D yes, it`s good to have the whole picture of this romantic real deal. hope u guys to have luck and take all the pleasure watching this wonderful chemistry between H and Y, like in liten `s video link - the best of the best ;) btw thanks for share this with us. hope the Mod`s here won`t have objections :rolleyes:

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks inge. :) I love all these H/Y banners. They keep our hopes alive and are a nice reminder of better times on the show.

Welcome CSI_Chic to our humble thread. I very strongly advise that you watch some of Seasons 1-3 too. Not just because of H/Y, but because the show was at it's very best then - particularly in Season 2. ;)

8. Lucy

Thanks for your kind words Geni. :) I'm surprised that I made any sense as I posted that a little too late at night for coherant thought! ;)

I have a few more thoughts on 'Rio'....

Thinking about it, H was bound to be all about the Marisol revenge thing. The writers needed to make the M storyarc seem like it actually meant something! :rolleyes: Hopefully, they'll forget all about it now. Please!

In time, I am hoping H will get back to being like his old self. I think we need to give it a few episodes before we really know where the writers are taking his character.

By the time Y is back on the show, maybe time will have healed his wounds and he will be able to show more emotions towards Yelina. Poor Yelina. She never knows which version of Horatio she is going to face next. We need him to do one of his famous 180 degree, backpeddling, wriggly scenes! Hurrican Anthony anyone? Those were the days! I just hope that that Horatio isn't lost forever.

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

liten I had to remove the link in your post to the H/Y video. Apparently fan videos cannot be linked to on this site, as the rules state, and as lament posted in the 'Info from Your Mods' thread:

10. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

thanks guys for the welcomes :)
    Now that A & E has CSI: Miami on i've been watching it. of course they are out of order. :rolleyes: I think they are only showing seasons 1-3 most of them that they show still have speed in them. Also my local CBS station has what they call CSI:Miami Weekends were they show miami sat and sun nights at 11pm so i catch it then too. I've have to see if my library has seasons 1-3 and catch up :)

11. Lucy

You're welcome CSI_Chic. If you want to know the key H/Y episodes (and there are many great ones) we will be more than happy to oblige. :)

I am already impatient for Yelina to appear in Season 5 again. I hope we don't have to wait too long. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I do not enjoy the show very much at all without her there. *sigh*

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

spoiler S5E02

hey guys what u think about this epi? :rolleyes: he look like H, talk like the H we know from S 1- 3 ... can he be the Real H that we search for ?!? :eek: wow i`m so confused ... the writers again come to H real past/history. if in the end of this epi we have similar end like in 'Simpe Man ' (one deja vu H go to Y house) i will say that after so long time actually like epi from CSI M. this H surprise me a lot. so nice and worried for Call, killed cop wife, even with the Call ex boy friend... is here hope for the future ?! :confused: why H don`t got it in the end that he too is a 'victim' and need someone to safe him... i vote with both hands for Y to do this job ;)...or maybe i`m wrong, coz today i`m in a very good mood and all world look like one better place for me :lol:

13. Lucy

As I have to wait to see this episode, can you explain what was mentioned about H's past? Did something happen at the end of the episode that was significant? Or is that a reference to what you hope could have happened? Sorry for all these questions! Thanks. :)

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

u got me ;) i just imagine that can be other end heheh. no no exactly H's past. the whole case was related with 2 undercover cops and one was kill (the good ) and the other one (going on Ray Sn. way) take one lesson from H in the end of this epi. something like this:

H: "listen to me: i had a brother...he went to the dark side and he never came back...."

and before this H have chat with the the kill guy wife... all this make u think for Y ... H was so understanding and sad maybe...

and for me all this memory can lead H to Y house again..

nothing so importan... sorry for this confusion.... just hope that the writers make epi with this plot coz of future H/Y relatioship...

ADD: even othere one make this connection, i`m not crazy after all :lol:

15. alexx91

alexx91 Victim

In which episode Horatio says this phrase?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.