Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I know what you mean about the planning. If they've been dating for a year, there could have been a few indications. If they came up with it at the last minute, why try to make it long-term? They expect us to make a lot of assumptions. I shouldn't have to do the thinking for them. :rolleyes:

About the Lindsay thing. The next episode, entitled "Not What It Looks Like," is the one where she goes undercover. This isn't exact, but here's a brief description: someone's life is at stake and they can't get an undercover officer in time, so Lindsay volunteers to go in. She's the right height, and the person she's impersonating was wearing a wig, so they think she can get away with it, at least at first. Then crap goes wrong and all hell breaks loose.

That's about it really. :lol:

2. thisyearslove

thisyearslove Police Officer

I just think if it's coming on a year of them hooking up, they should have shown us indications before that.

The problem with television is you come up with it on the fly, unlike real life when these things happen in bits and peices.

"Not what it looks like" seems like a good episode - what's with the Holly Golightly girls robbing banks and is there a DL moment with her getting comfort?

At least with those two they've got it in your face like they're trying to build up to it. With Peyton and Mac it's like "so... Mac's getting laid by a British bombshell...for a year? what? since when..."

3. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

Stella was just paying a visit to his house for his b-day and the step-son saw her came out. And I am not sure whether Peyton is still around in this ep.

4. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

The only clue of Mac dating someone was in 210 Jamalot, at the beginning Mac explained the Roller game rules to Stella and Stella was wondering how could he knew this, he said someone took him to the game. Stella then teased about no way unless he was on a date, Mac didn't deny it but didn't admit either.

And in a later ep Mac made comments on the fantastic Shrimp Cocktail on that shark bar to Adam, that scene made me think he might went there afterwork.

Acutally both can be explained in another way, he could be hanging out with old buddies from Marine or PD, but after I saw Peyton, I thought it could be her.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

6. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I agree, Top! Personally, I try and never read too closely into the actual cases - I just like to see who's working together on case (not the case details) and the stuff not related to cases, i.e. personal stuff with Mac, Stella, Danny.

If I am revealing too much, please let me know and I'll stop!!

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^No you're fine. :) Everyone else is too, and we definitely appreciate the info!

It's the personal stuff that interests me, too, spoilerwise. I love finding new things out about the characters or hearing about things that are going to happen to them!

BTW, I've not heard anything about Stella or any other cast member leaving. Though those rumors about Danny meeting his end via a fire truck are funny... :lol: :D

8. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I agree with Top41 - this is a spoilers thread, so people know what they're getting when they come on here! :lol:

9. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

lol i love reading the spoilers on here.. cause even though some maybe exagerated, its fun to watch that episode and think.. hey i thought this was gonna happen...! :lol:

but know if it was to do with a danny shower scene.. and it wasnt there...?! boy would i be upset!!! hehe :( ;)

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: No kidding. We need to make a list that's like "Only Spoil In Case Of An Emergency"--if they tell us there's going to be a shower scene (or something like, oh, I dunno, Flack singing karaoke :p), it had better be in there or they risk our wrath. :lol:

But I also love reading spoilers. No matter how many I read, it never ruins the episode for me, so I love them. :)

By the way, chelliyah, I'm loving the banner--gotta love the slashy goodness. :lol:

11. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Flack singing karaoke - now I gotta see (and hear) that!! :lol:

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hehe totally with you on that one FAYLINN :D i could read spoilers all day. but its actually watching the real thing that counts for me! :D
    aww thanx - i jus found it in an image search.. no idea who made it!! lol so if its someone on here lt me know so i can credit ya!!!
    it is very lush ;) hehe

13. trishob

trishob Victim

I have a feeling that Danny's the one getting comfort, relieved that Lindsey survived and is okay. Lindsey's probably too shell-shocked to be looking for comfort just yet. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this episode as well, to see how that scene is played out.

14. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

Perhaps she just gets nervous? Going out with someone like Danny is probably intimidating. But I don't think they could really get in trouble for dating because they work together, considering Mac's activities.

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

and who could blame her for being nervous around him on a "date"? i know i would be hehe
    i dont think that mac would be dissaproving of there "relationship" if it were to happen, i jus think that he would give them advice about it not interefering with work blah blah. jus like good ol' mac!!! :D
    cant wait to see this weeks epi!!!!!