Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Im just angry now, i dont have any money and my roommate want the rent now and i told here thats she have to waith for a couple of days because i get the money then i cant help its not here yet. Stop being so angry on me because i cant help it that you have problems and almost killed yourself and i had to save you and bring you to the hospital. Our at your moms house with food and people around you am lonely and have to deal with my one problems and sadness about al lot of things, i lost my child and have been....... for many thimes and cant deal with it any longer and you nagging to my about your stuppid problems with a boy you like and your father makes me so angry and sad that i wanna beat you up and yell at you, i dont have a job and friends who are there for me and you do so stop nagging and yelling at me and start to be more friendley and not only if i give you the rent or save your live...

Sorry but i had to have this from my chest..

Nathalie

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To Mimi:
    Would you please pull your head out of your behind long enough to realize that there are people who are actually concerned about you. There is no need for you to be angry with me. I didn't tell your sister because I wanted to backstab you. I care, ok? About the both of you. I had to tell her. You are way too young to know what you're doing, dressing up like that, smoking and stuff. Don't think because me and Tina are over you're not still like a little sister for me. I've always respected you, and I never went behind your back about anything. Now just this once I didn't take your side, because you need to be told every once in a while that you cannot always have it your way.
    You should be glad telling Tina was all I did, I should have dragged you home the moment I saw you.
    So I'm sorry for coming across as bitchy, I'm sorry for being misunderstood. I hope you realize that I was merely worried about you and that you talk to me again once you've taken a few deep breathes. And please don't take your mood swings out on your sister, she loves you and she did save you a lot of trouble.

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to the world:

Dont ingonere me and dont hate me for who i am and for wath i think or say. Im sorry that im a live i didn't choose for this life and am not depressed just very emotional and i cry a lot.. I just hate the world today and i think there is not ever some who will love me and make me happy and give me a family with a little baby what i miss so much.. Im not good in my job, in talking to people and being lovely im a devil like the church told me and i will always be.. i will always hurt people and so sorry for that..

Little Lilly i love you forever..

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To these two people: Um guess what, I really strongly dislike you. Yeah, I am a lesbian, a very awesome exciting lesbian, deal with it! Like yeesh, you two think you are so cool telling me I'm gross, but I couldn't care less. Meh, I love my girlfriend, and I finally love myself, so I do not care anymore.

To family members I'm scared to have an odd conversation with: I really want you guys to figure it out on your own, if you already haven't. I mean, I haven't talked about liking a guy in ages, I'm always talking about Allie, can you please catch on yet? I just don't want to bring it up...it would be an odd conversation

5. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

To: Ms. Prozac - Please stay in Europe! It's been so nice without you here...everyone is getting along and there is no drama!!

To: Mr. Bar Crunch - Are you really coming back?? You were sad when you found out I was leaving...and now you're leaving?? Nice...well, I guess we'll have to see if you're back tomorrow...and how long you'll be staying...

6. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

R: Yeah, I know I glared. You didn't have to call me out on it. Though, I apperciate the thought. I've stopped, and I think I'm ready. For us. You said that you wanted to hang out, and go out. Just so we could work on us. Tell me, when is that going to happen? I have feelings for you that I know that I shouldn't have... atleast, right now. I don't want to say that I love you. I guess that I'm afraid of the rejection. But I know... I know that you won't. You know I like you, alot. So, what are we doing?

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To the guy who hit Jen; Hmm, you took someone's life, you know that? Bleh. You suck.

To my friend; it was fun today.

8. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

To a friend: It's been a strange kind of day. I found out that you have been keeping secrets from me. You have a boyfriend that you didn't tell me about. I must admit that i was hurt that you didn't say anything, i mean it's not like i would have made a big deal about it. Then i remembered that i keep secrets from you. I know what it is like to want to keep something to yourself. We do spend alot of time together, and it is OK if you feel you need something that is just yours. I was still upset though. Then later on, in our lesson together we had so much fun that i realised that i wouldn't change you for the world.

9. softcake

softcake Pathologist

To a co-worker: You did it again. I'm not resentful, but one day I'll pay you back.

To a friend: I'm so glad to have you in my life. You're very important to me

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I can't believe I'm thinking about falling in love. I don't do that, I flirt, I have fun and then I'm gone and usually that works out fine. Not this time though, it's hard to say but I think I actually like you, could love you and that scares the hell out of me. So now you know why I act so weird around you, I'm scared to death that I could actually love you.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

To an ex-friend: im sorry for what i've done, but sometimes people change, and others don't...
    im glad for having known you, but now our ways divide, and its time for me to exist...

to my mother: thanks for having accepted, you can't imagine how important it is for me

12. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

To myself: Stop getting so worked up. It's not worth it.

To someone else: I hate the way time has gone by and I still think about you all the time. :(

To my mom: Stop eating my cookies!! :lol:

13. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

to a guy who i shouldnt like: aaahhhh why did you have to be shirtless? that's just wrong :devil: i can't help it but i'm attracted to you :p

to anyone: i caused that car crash cus i was high and f-d up :mad: :(
    i dont like myself and im way more boring than you think
    it's been two years and everyone else is grown up and i still pass as sixteen where's the maturing? :( :confused:
    oh, and i dropped out of college :rolleyes:

14. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

to a classmate: it's cool that you want to do two years in one year, but please don't use it as an excuse to not finish your work on time. Our group depends on you too and we all suffer if you don't finish your work on time!

15. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

i found it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.