What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MacsGirlMel, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

oh god no GSR kiss am a GSR fan but i like the idea of them i dont think i'd like to see them kiss

i would like to see less dramatics - these people are very unlucky think of whats happened to all of them in the space of 2 years

i would like to see catherine an warrick get together but not now its not there time its GSR time

i would like to see nick or catherine find out about the GSR

i would like to see more greg+sara (hes at his best when hes with her)

i would like to see more jokes

finally i would like to see more NICK!!!!!!!!1

2. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

I want a party or a celebration, a FORMAL one!!!

Guys with tux!
    Girls with dresses!
    Champagne
    Live music! maybe Jazz!
    And a couple dance and I love yous! *coughYoBlingcough*

3. One1Red

One1Red Hit and Run

Hmmm...There are so many things I want, but I will keep it to the really important stuff.

I want to see:

1. YoBling
    2. More Greg
    3. More Archie
    4. More Nick & Warrick banter
    5. More eps that have one big case, so the entire team works it together

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i wanna see:

1. more cases like they used to do in earlier seasons, so we could actually form our own opinions on the "who killed" part.

2. GSR!!! i want more! but not to overwhelm the show, just enough to keep me satisfied. them holding hands for example, more VG (veggie burger) scenes, someone catching them on a private talk (but NOT making out or anything), and finally i want a GSR KISS! :D YaY!

3. i agree with maricejayo about the tuxes. i want to see grissom in one again!!! or maybe him and sara together all dressed up - oh, i'd LOVE that :D (i wouldn't mind shirtless grissom as well. heck, i'd love that)

4. i want to see the team finding out about GSR, i wanna see their reactions.

5. no offense, but i don't really want to see another ship happening, i think one is enough, i don't want the show to change its formula. although i don't mind chemistry between other characters or scenes like TheDance in BTK.

6. i want awesome, surprising and interesting cases.

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

I like the party thing.. heres the party I want to see..

Grissom drunk.. and trying to make out with sara in front of everyone.

Greg show up with a man..**coughBOYFRIENDcough**

Warrick ask Cath to dance and tell her about his divorce.. adn then.. you know say ..**I love you**

And Lindsay and Catherine and just the whole willows family drama to end. =]

ANd of course if Grissom's drunk there has got to be chapaigne.

Lots of hot guys in suits.(sry no tux's don't like em)
    And all the girls wearing sexy dresses.. unless they don't look good in them..

And food. and kisses shared with Griss and Sara, Greg and BF, and Catherine && Warrick...and a motherly kiss from Catherine to Lindsay =]

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

at the end of the season, if grissom leaves, or quits, or gets fired, or heaven forbid dies, ecklie names nick graveyard shift supervisor. i think he leads cases better than anyone else on the team (and its not my personal bias because hes hot talking here) and deserves it. nick is the only one ecklie doesnt appear to hate, so who knows, could happen ;) and what a shocking way to end the season :D

7. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

That would be intersting.. but if not Nick.. Warrick he is so hot.. and he could supervise me any time. =]

8. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

More Brass. I just love his character.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I would love to see more Warrick and Nick banter.

I would love to see more Nick and Grissom (They're my favorite character.)

I would love to see more of Sara and Nick (They're my favorite couple.) I'm not against GSR, I just don't like them...yet.

I would love to see less of Greg and Sara, unless Greg need help with the case, only.

No tux on men, Last times I saw Nick in 'em, Nick looks like he is not too thrilled with wearing ties.

I want to see Nick, Grissom, Greg and Warrick shirtless. (See Modetor, I said shirtless, no pant.)

I would love to see more of Nick, Greg and Warrick working together.

I like to see more Nick, Sara and Greg together as a good friend.

Less, no least, no kissing with Grissom and Sara, they could do that with closed door.

Less Sofia, more Brass, I just love Brass, he got the sarcsum. (I can't even spelled this word.)

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

When I said GSR kiss, I didn't mean a full blown tonsil tennis thing! Eww! Done romantically and subtly and gently. With Adzix on that!

WOuld also like to see Grissom and Brass on a boys night out. Like Greg suggested at the end of series 6 - What do you do when you hang out? I know Griss said they didn't, but I think it could be touching and very funny with those two actors!

11. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Lurie.

12. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

-I want Grissom and Sara's Secrect found out and for Catherine to be jealous

-I want to see myself the edge of my seat like I use to be watching the episodes

-I want Nick's hair to grow back (not on his face) :p

(I think there's some others I just can't think right now)
    -------------------
    Sara:I think Malibu Barbie did it....

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Now that would be interesting, a guy like Dr. Lurie. Not him, cause grisson although he had no evidence to charge him, knew it was him. But you are right, someone on those lines would be perfect.

Although it seems like they have something brewing with the ending of this week's episode. The model room killer could be an interesting one. And Grissom is already totally hooked and full of "admiration" for such attention to detail the killer has shown. So the writers must have had the same ideas after all hehe.

Regards,

HD

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I want less Catherine angst. Built To Kill was overkill (no pun intended) and I want some solid screen time for Warrick and Nick.

15. sara_hipps

sara_hipps Victim

More of Sara and Grissom together. i mean come on these two people have known each other for more than 10 years. they are lonely people that deserve each other, no offense to the lady heather thing,but i think she's too dirty for the likes of our good dr. Grissom.
    2. Catherine and Brown come on give her a break we all know she has the hots for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.