Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

There were some VERY nice scenes in the premire...I loved the fight.(is scared to go into any more detail)

2. sazb

sazb Victim

*cries* i probably won't get to see that for like another year or something , but i think i know everything thats going to happen anyway. I love those adam spoilers!

3. Shehir

Shehir Witness

Hey! Because of the new season starting I've added lots of episodic and promotional images of Adam from CSI Miami season 5. Click the link below to see all the hotness!
    HQ Miami Pics

How great does Adam look in Season 5?

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great pics Shehir. Thanks! :D

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Eric delivered multiple Duckies on Monday. Shout out?

6. athlov

athlov Guest

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

This might totally be the wrong thread, but I was watching a music video this morning and Adam was in the music video. It was a Lynel (sp?) Richie song and he ws Nicole Richies date... it was cute...

8. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

The video I believe is for the song, "I Call it Love". It was a great video, especially the ending with the rain and the white shirt *sigh*. I know I have screenshots of it somewhere on my pc. I know you can definitely find them at http://gettyimages.com, click on editorial and do a search for Adam. Lionel may call it love, but I call it HOT!

9. Shehir

Shehir Witness

Hi Guys, I just got word that Adam's movie "Thanks To Gravity" will be having a free outdoor screening at the Cinevegas Lake Las Vegas event on October 5th 2006 at 8.30pm.

Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets and lawn chairs to sit on while watching the movie.

After the screening, the Associate Director of Programming, Mike Plante, will conduct a Q&A session with the film's director, Jessica Kavana, where audience members will have the opportunity to ask her questions about the film.

This a great movie and a chance for the fans to be able to see Adam in a completely different role.

All details can be found here:
    Thanks To Gravity Free Screening

10. Guest

Guest Guest

HI everybody! I am a total newbie to this forum...and a newbie CSI MIAMI fan! :)

I am all for supporting this program, and as a new fan of Mr. Rodriguez, supporting his work as well!

Someone asked about Adam on Megan Mullaly's show. YES, I think it was on Wednesday 9/20 that the show aired. Screen caps have been posted on the Just Adam.net page...

You can also see the video clip for the Lionel Richie video. I really liked it! The song is pretty and the story line is old fashioned romance, in my opinion :) which is why I enjoyed it!

Funny...I will be in Miami the weekend on Bov. 10th for the BANG music festival at Bicentennial. My favorite band DURAN DURAN is headliing, along with GNARLS BARKELY, DJ TIESTO, DAFT PUNK...it should be a blast!

But...if truth be known, I'm kinda hoping to spot a certain beautiful Latino actor on SoBe that weekend. Hmm wonder who THAT might be? Hee hee hee ;)

Anyway I've rambled enough....Thanks to everyone for all the great posts and info you provide! God bless and have a great week! :D

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Radical618, if you search back through the earlier pages of this thread, Sherir posted some lovely pics of the Lionel Richie video as well. ;)

Sherir...I'd so go to that screening if I lived anywhere near LV, sadly I don't. :(

Welcome to the Miami Forum and the Delko Drool Thread, Alina! :D Thanks for the heads up about the Megan Mullaly screencaps. I was the one who mentioned it originally, and I totally forgot to watch it. :( *sigh*

12. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I'm stil learing everything around here but i'm guessing this is the place to say how hot delko is :D (drool)

has anybody emptyed the drool pan lately :lol:
    I'll share the hotness.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/spacey24/men/tn_Scan0006.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/spacey24/men/CSIM_201_A_035.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/spacey24/men/256.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/spacey24/men/162x186_Adam_Rodriguez.jpg

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Was it me or was Eric able to achieve magnificent levels of Ducky during the premiere? Shout out?

14. sazb

sazb Victim

Nice pics CSI Chic i absolutely love the second one it makes me go like a giddy 12 year old :lol: , don't you love it when that happens!
    Its such a shame they don't show most of the shows adam guests on over here, i'd love to see more interviews and stuff from him. I guess i'll just have to make do with screencaps for now (which are better than nothing i must admit)

15. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Hey Carol!! Yes, we got lots and lots of Ducky. He looked very very good. I'll even forgive the pinkish shirt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.