Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Jenn you rock! Thanks for the help with the vid...cool beans! :D YAY hon, we're SOOOO close I can't wait til Wed...wooooot indeed! :lol:
    Danny runs in first and Stella and Flack try to keep up but since he's so worried, he quickly leaves them behind...I think when Danny finds her he'll let an "Oh Thank God" slip out and then he'll rush over her and hug her! As for tramatized, yeah I think she will be, but yeah I think she'll try to play it off and be "okay", ya know.

Mis yeah I agree with your thoughts hon...good ones :D I agree I hope Danny sees right through her...

Rulz I am TOTALLY as excited as you, if not more hon! I've been waiting for this ep for our ship for a long, LOOOONNGG time!! :D

Oh and by the way...we're about 25 posts away from a new thread! YAY...so hopefully we'll get there in time for OUR ep...cool beans! :D And if any of y'all haven't voted for our new title, vote quick ;)...cuz I'm gonna close the poll in a few more posts! :D

**looks around very innocently....giggles and tosses lots of whipped cream and fudge sauce all over the thread! :lol:**

P.s. YAY!! Season 3 of CSI:NY is now available on Itunes...sweet!! :D

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

What I love about this next episode is that I know we'll have d/l interaction. The only question is how much interaction and how do the scenes start is my only mystery.

I'm with Misery in that I dont' think the hug will be a long one. It's probably at the end of the episode.

**grabs a bag of doritos and starts tossing chips around in hopes of adding to the food fight**

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, hey Vex! Sweet Doritos! :D **grabs a few chips out of the air and munches on them!**

Yeah as much as I would love to see a LOOOONNNG embrace between our lovely D/L...I think Vex and Mis are right, the hug will probably be on the short end...but even then, really do we care? We get a HUG!!!

And yeah Vex isn't it fabulous how just the knowledge that we get D/L interaction for sure makes this episode awesome already! Lol... :lol: You gotta know you're hard core when you get excited about any interaction! :D I LOVE it! :lol:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Jenn, well, *huggles you tight* I love you man!

..okay now that my emotional thing is over with..

Hard to believe the weekends almost over. But, we all know what that means, Our episode, heck yes! :D

*whacks TWIN!V with a bunch of cakes* What? You wanted the food fight.

Yeah I agree with yall, the hug won't be a long one.

Angst! :D

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I'M SO HYPED AND STOKED!!! WOW!! I cant even control myself right now, its like 2 days away, I usually hate weekends ending but I am just so crazy excited that its like 'WOOOHOOO'

I really think that we are owed this episode... I just hope that TPTB arent setting us up for something amazing and great, and then have it be like 2 seconds of a story or something - though I dont think thats whats gonna happen, but, ya never know, it could always be a tease as a way to get us to watch... and I really hope that the 'you-know-what' that our little love-bugs share, isnt just a gimmick in the promos...

::sprays whip cream all over and tosses more M&M's into the thread::

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rulz it CANNOT be a tease or them saying they'll give us something and then not...because heads WILL ROLL!! :mad: **Powers That Be be warned, if you mess with our scene and especially if you cut it...you will be at the mercy of some severely pissed off shippers...something you should find very scary, cuz trust me it will be!**
    That said...I'm gonna be positive and say NO WORRIES, out scene will not only happen, it will ROCK!! :lol: :lol:

Lol... Lynny! **huggles to my secretly fluffy pal! :lol:**

Pssstt... Aud where is you, Lynn's getting emotional on us! :D

Yeah...only like 73 hours now! YAY!! :D Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! **Moriel dances around excitedly!!**
    long or short...we get a hug, that's what I love, lol! I'm focusing on that not it's length...I mean come on...Danny pulls Linds to him and holds her securely to his swoon-worthy chest in those fabulous arms of his!! Now that is what we need to focus on!

Fluff! ;) :lol:

**tosses chocolate chip cookie dough at Lynn and runs!**

7. CathStokes

Hey! why I outta.. oooh cookie dough, nice.

..isn't a fluffy.. I have rep to protect, yes I have a rep!..

We are totally owed this episode, and if any of you wanna go up against me, bring it!... as long as theres not more then 2. Yeah.

on that?? chest???.. Yeah okay, I'll focus on that chest, no complaints there!.. Oh, you didn't mean that did you?.. or did you?...but yes, nice chest, nice strong arms.. ::drools::: okay I'm done, back to DL. Lucky Linds... Its CSI's Pick on the girls week, Monday night starring Calleigh, then Wednesday night its Lindsay, yup, our own little girl is starring in our own. Can Danny save her or will she die?!? ..well duh, he hugs her. idiots. ::fake cries:: and then Thurs, its Catherine!...

^And thats what happens when I'm left alone in the D/L thread.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

only 2 days anyway you people are sooo lucky i would do anything to be in the US just for wednesday lol *sigh* but you guys do a good job of keeping me up to date :D

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, knew you'd like the cookie dough hon! :D **grabs some of it back...Yummy!**
    Yeah, about that rep of yours hon... :lol: **huggles to my fabulous shippy pal!!**
    Oh I totally agree...we are for shizzle owed this ep! Dang it! And I'm so freakishly excited about this ep...I think I have way way too high expectations for this ep...but who cares...I just knows it's gonna be fabulous! :D

we should totally focus on Danny's fabulous chest and arms...and... **Moriel drifts off...oh dear lord...swooning at the thought!** :devil: Lucky Linds indeed! ;) And yeah it is whump on CSI girls week...but hey as long as they have their lovely guys there to comfort and care for them afterwards, then I say bring on the whumping...just not TOO much...and no Lynny, saying that doesn't make me an angsty! :p :lol:

Day after tomorrow, y'all! YAY!! :D And Aim no worries, we'll give ya all the details...promise! :D

Oh and so we're all aware...since we get our new thread in like 17 or so posts (yay!) our new title is officially (winning with 46% of the votes)....:
    Danny/Linds #12-"Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!" :D

Oh and also I call first dibs on making our new thread! :D But...if I'm not here and we need it made, then y'all can fight it out! :lol: But if I'm here I get to do it...please! :D Thanks y'all! :lol:

10. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

Okay, I know that we decided on a thread name already ( Danny/Lindsay #12-"Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!) I even voted for that one but maybe we should change it to

Danny/Lindsay #12- The Hug :D
    or
    Danny/Lindsay #12- The Hug says it all
    or even
    Danny/Lindsay #12- The Hug; no words needed

considering that's going to be a huge moment in their relationship?? It's just a suggestion and we could save it for next thread but I don't think it will have the same impact if we wait. Anyway I'm so happy right now about the episode on Wednesday that any name is fine I suppose but what do you all think?

Side note- I just want to thank everyone who read and reviewed my story over at fanfiction.net- you guys rock. You all made my day especially Moriel who read the whole story in one shot and reviewed every chapter; I'm so happy you all liked it. :)

-Girlygirl

11. Guest

Guest Guest

i know you will if you don't i'll hunt you down:p
    and Girlygirl i think it's a good idea with the names! but i'll be happy with anything :)

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all! *Waeves*

Ha ha, Mo, everytime I see your avatar I think it's mine! :lol:

I have to say that I do agree, our hug scene wont be very long. I don't think the writers want to rush things.

So, are we gonna use Danny/Linds #12-"Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!". Because I really love that name!

13. CathStokes

I like that name too, but whatever you all want, is cool.

Ooh fight it out, she says. Come here Auda!

No matter how short or long it is, we still getting a hug baby!

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Steps in and throws cold nachos at everyone...by the way, I say that the food thing is getting a little messy...we should have a water gun fight...Mo, I , and the rest of us fluffies get Linds on our team cuz Danny will only cry if we get water on his glasses....plus, Mo, Linds, and I want to get Danny as soaking wet as we can...eye candy! :devil:

I'm liking Girlygirl's titles---she is the thread title queen....but I also like the country vs. city thing...too cute. ;)

Can't wait for Wednesday night...if you thought I was bad before, Lynn, just wait til you see me Wednesday night... :rolleyes: :lol:

Aimee, never fear! We'll let you know what happens! :)

Mo? You standing by? We're gettin' close to another thread...everyone make sure and let Mo start the next thread or else I will cry just like Danny and withhold my delicious M&M's and pies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

GirlyGirl Hey hon! :D I totally love your new thread title suggestions (they rock! :lol: )...but with only 11 posts left in our thread I don't think that's enough time to vote and pick one...so I think we'll stick with the one we voted on...is that cool? :D
    Awww you are very welcome hon! Your ficcie was awesome, I totally loved it! I'm just sorry it took me so long to actually read it, lol! :lol: But yeah, great job! :D

Aim no need to hunt us down...lol, we'll give you all the details...for sure! :D

Smi! Hiya bud...yup we're going with the "Foreplay" title...lol...I love it too...D/L gutter here we come! :devil: :lol:
    our hug may not be real long...but like Lynn said...it's a HUG, so YAY!!!
    Rock on!! Fabulous idea Aud, I LOVE it! **Moriel grabs her water gun and starts spraying Danny :devil: ....oh and everyone else too!** Wet Danny...oh my.... **swoon, drool....yummy!! :devil:**

Lol, Aud so we gonna be "Tom-Cruising" on our couches Wed. night? I know I sure will be! :lol:
    Oh Aud you're so dang cute! **huggles to my Fluffy Twin!** Lol, yup I'm standing by! Ready when we get there! :D

Cannot wait til Wed y'all...it so needs to be here NOW! Lol, my patience is gone...oh wait I didn't have any to begin with! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.