Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Love Calleigh's hair in this shot... beautiful! Is this when Ryan tells her that she's beautiful?

2. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

thanks dutchie!!! wats CPOTD by the way? hehe!! i rly rly wanna see the bit where ryan tells calleigh shes beutiful... was it rly cute?!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

CPOTD: CaRWash Picture Of The Day!

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

MikeW, No... that's the cap where Calleigh was asking Ryan what he was getting upset with himself for 'cause he just solved the case with his comment. He told her he was beautiful in the beginning, when they were walking together down the hall.

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

can someone please explain this scene to me?
    I mean the scene from the POTD. which comment, why did it crack the case?
    It's not funny when you talk about scenes and I don't get it. :(
    like the pic BTW. :D

6. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Hey Guys, Long time no talking!! :p
    I was very busy the last few days but now I have some time to read your messeges, (there is always time for CarWash) :lol: Tommorownight is the episode: Driven.. Is that a CarWash episode???? Thanks,, :rolleyes: I just wanna know :p

7. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

My ep tomorrow is PayBack and all i want is to see Rio or Going under infact just let me watch Serie 5 i buy on box set any way so its not that it isnt important but i cant get over the BEAUITFUL compennt its riving me insane and someone today (DC) said i needed to get a life utter shock! :eek:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Nikki knows how to cap, OMG!

Oooh poor Inge. *hugs*

Why do I wanan sing everytime I type that? *shrugs* Anyways, Cal gets all wet. haha. .. What? Like none of you had gutter thoughts just then!

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Lynn, I'm with you! :devil:

okay, that scene. Ryan comes in and Calleigh tells him the results of her test. (it's housepaint) Then Ryan says...well let me quote it. :D

Ryan: I'm such an idiot. One of the suspects we interrogated was a painter, doing the (something)
    Calleigh: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!

There. PM me if you still don't understand, or need more caps.

Webbyshadow, CPOTD is CaRWash Pic of the Day, an idea stolen from the Ryan thread.

Payback is a nice CaRWash epi, as well as Driven.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey great pic Dutchie and yay for you being able to cap. I was so happy when I learned.
    That scene was nice and Ryan was upset because he felt like he overlooked that painter as a suspect. BUt he did break the case and got the bad guy. I hope that helps Inge.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nice CPOTD Nikki ;) Yay, for caps!! I learned how to too. :D

Gahhhh Going Under is tonight! Im so nervous for some reason!! :eek: I dunno.. Maybe it's because Im scared Ryan isn't gonna be there. You people will be the first to know though! :)

12. Maze

Maze Rookie

I'm back! Sorry my computer wasn't letting me on the net.

If the writers won't give us a carwash moment after the crash then we'll just have to write one ourselves.

Dutchie: You know we'd be lost without you. lol

Webby: Welcome, if you want to know how I think the CaRWash wedding would go click here

13. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

I've read that fic some many times each time it make my heart thumpy out of my chest. I was a bridemaid at my uncles wedding and all i could do was cry i think i cried eight time in total i mean he mentioned me in his speach and i was a gone there should be a follow up like how marriage is treating the both of them more romance and more angst.

14. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

NEW EPI TONIGHT!!

LOVE the wedding fic! Cuteness!!

ok... weird... this just made me think of it but this wedding i'm going to on friday... a twinky and ho ho cake! and instead of the bride and groom on the top it's two trolls! I personally think that's awesome... but what do i know? I'm only 16! :D

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love that fic Maze! I've read it so many times. *SQUEE* :D

How do you guys think Ryan will react to Calleigh getting a boyfriend? I think will hide his emotions... He doesn't really let anyone know how he feels. In 'Driven', when Cal was talking to him, he looked really uncomfortable, but maybe it was only because he was fighting the tempation to not kiss her right then and there :lol: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.