Loss of a member

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Guest, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

This is horrible news. :( Jen was a sweet girl and an big part of this board. She will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. Rest in peace, Jen.

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ohh.. :( Bye bye Jen. Now the only remnant I'm left of her is her pictures at the Photos Thread.

Rest in Peace Jen.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oh wow, this is shocking. She just updated her LJ this afternoon. I'll keep her family in my thoughts.

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

OMG

Jen! I only knew her online but she was an awesome person. She was always very nice to me and was my fellow Flack/Aiden shipper. Though I only knew her for about a year, I felt as if we're very close friends in real life.

RIP Jen. I'll miss you. :( My condolences to her family.

5. Chez

Chez CSI Level One

Rest in peace.

My condolences to the family and friends.

We will miss you.

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I can't believe this.. I'm shocked and horrified to read that Jen is gone. My condolences also to her family and friends, I'm very saddened to hear such awful news. TM was a fantastic mod and will be missed by everyone who knew her.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I didn't really know her, but I feel very touched by this news. RIP, Jen.

8. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

I find this news really hard to accept. I guess I need time to let it sink in. I remember Tuesdaymorning from those photo competitions in Misc. It's so strange that I was just thinking yesterday(and also the day b4) about those amazing photos she took. I didn't visit TalkCSI for more than a month and this is my first post since. :(
    My condolences to her family and I'll make a silent prayer to Tuesdaymorning, her family and friends.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

This is very sad to hear. I wouldn't know what to add to everybody's words except my thought go out to everyone who knew her and misses her.

10. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Oh my god! I can't believe it. She was so young
    I will miss her so much, she was such a sweet girl :(

My condolences to her family and friends
    Rest in Peace Jennifer

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Jen was so amazing, I only knew her online, but she was such a fun girl, amazing graphic maker, etc... I'll keep her family and friends in my thoughts... so sad that a life is taken that young by someone/thing so stupid. She will be missed...

I luv you Jen... she was a fellow Flack/Aiden shipper of mine as well... ::shakes head...tears::

12. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I'm still in shock. It's so sudden, and she's so young, and the way she left us...I swear, if anyone says it's okay to have just another drink before they drive, I'll give them a piece of my mind.

I've occasionally talked to Jen and she's always been nice to me. She's so talented, and I can't get over the idea that we'll never see her work again. :( Rest In Peace, Jen.

13. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Man, I didn't want to believe this... I only know Jen online, first from Talk CSI and then friended her at livejournal. Even though she and I didn't ship the same couples (well, that was where I hung out, Shipper Central), she had an equally strong passion for Vanessa Ferlito AKA Aiden Burn. She made the first and prettiest Aiden icons, which I first used on this board and still store in my computer. Jen was such a talented girl, who will be greatly missed :(.

RIP Jen...

14. Bunny

Bunny Rookie

This is aweful news.
    I didn't know Jen that well, but I remember her as a talented lovely person, always kind and a good mod.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

This is such devastating news. She has been taken from this world far too soon. She was an amazing person and very big asset to TalkCSI, not only that, but she also had a huge talent at making wonderful graphics.

I will always remember her for those amazing qualities and also for being a devoted CSI New York fan. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her. My heart goes out to her family and friends during this very dark time. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.