Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

That was kind of what I meant ;) Let's just mantain the episode timeline. :)

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I saw the word Carwash in the church bulliten and I squeed in the middle of church!! oops!! :D
    Luna... love it!
    Do you think in the episode Going Under they'll play Going Under from Evanescence?? That would be wicked sweet!

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Kate, I was wondering the same, cause the song is great! :D

I am planning on writing a Nailed fic, so...look out for that. And a Rio fic as well. Hmm, enough ideas, too little time. :lol:

Driven for me Tuesday and I'm all exited. And I wanna add:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from Prey)

[​IMG]

4. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

Heyyyy! I'm baaack!! :D D*mn school! I'm so busy :( But heyy there is always time for CaRWash!! I love all that quotes!! I'm so sorry I can't help with it because of two things: I see csi in spanish (I HATE IT!! i'M DYING TO BUY THE DVDs AND SEE IT IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!), and coz I'm a new fan of caRWash... Soo... I hope you add more and more quotes coz they are soo lovely! Lotta love everywhere in tohse words!! <3<3<3<3!!!
    Dutchie this pic is...Well they look great but doesn't look as if Ryan was angry at Calleigh!? (Don't kill mee! Maybe it's just me!)
    Lots of loveee!!!!

5. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

thanks for some of you how kind you are, i love the song lyrics and i dont know from witch epi the pics are.. Im not leaving...

6. TheCoroner

3x03: You're crazy, you know that?
    3x03: You could have been gator bait on your first day.
    3x03: I'm glad everything turned out okay.
    3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
    3x03: I did sacrifise my lunch. Just remember that.
    3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
    3x05: You took my class?
    3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
    3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
    4x08: You. In the elevator. With me.
    4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms..but no you can't. 'Cause it's you.
    4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
    4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?
    4x16: You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?
    4x16: Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we had a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
    4x19: You'd do the same for me.
    4x23: You have plans later?
    4x23: You're fantastic.
    5x01: You look very beautiful.

sorry it was bugging me... it's firearms... :D

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr, I dont think he's mad. I think he's frustrated. He's thinking, "Dammit Calleigh! Kiss me!" :D Well, that's what I think anyways ;)

8. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Ryan is frustrated. he's always frustrated when it comes to Calleigh. :devil:

they're not argueing, they jsut got caught making out and now they're in the dog house.

see? busted.

-x-liv

9. TheCoroner

ha ha love it!!
    what is that pic from??
    10-7 is on tonight...
    not much CaRWash i don't think... maybe i'll watch

:D

hmmmm... :rolleyes:

Frost I don't understand your banner... care to elaborate?? :confused:

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey good job with the quotes, you're helping me 'cause I collect them. But I don't remember 3x21 Making sure Calleigh's okay, what happend there??? :confused:

FrostBite I love your pic, what is that episode???

Nikki you're back :D CPOTD is very good I also think he's angry but not at Cal he's angry at himself 'cause he can't kiss her right there *sighs* (My HH part is decreasing very fast, although I'll keep the 1%)

11. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

There's also another quote from the season 4 finale. Sorry, I'm bad with quote, but Calleigh said to Peter Elliot: "Ryan Wolfe sends his regards." -> or something like that.

And what was Ryan's snide remark about Peter that he made to Eric in one of the early season 4 eps?

And how about the guy at the ring shop, who thought they were getting married?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Going back to an earlier topic: I only 'ship here.... CaRWash all the way! I mean come on... they are just SOOOO cute together and the chemistry is just electric. I'll never forget the looks between the two in "Deviant"!

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

3x21 is 'Recoil'.
    the episode where ryan thought that Cal had been shot. There was blood on her trousers, but it was from a blood sample ryan held in his hand.

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah I remembered later :p How could I forget that episode? *blushes* :p thanks a lot!!! :D

Tonight is Going Under I really wanna read about a CaRWash scene tomorrow ;)

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thanks Kate, my fault. I always forget which one it is. Now I know. Let me add Caderyn's and 2 more from me.

There hasn't been a mentioning of my Rio one yet, I thought that was a cute CaRWash scene as well! :lol:

Sorry Caderyn, the other ones I don't know...I just noticed I forgot to welcome Webbyshadow! WELCOME! You can't be a CaRWasher without being welcomed by the CPOTD posting Dutch girl. Okay, okay, I'm kidding! *runs from being hit by other CaRWashers* :eek:

Vera, nice to see you're still alive, and still a CaRWasher. I miss you :(

Making sure Calleigh's okay comes from Recoil, I believe, in where he thought Cal was shot. The other one raises bars for me as well. :confused:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
    (from Rio)

[​IMG]

Who made this cap? Well...ME! :eek: I figured out how to make screencaps! So anything from Rio, Recoil, Nothing to Lose, Nailed, Crime Wave or 10-7, me can cap. PM me if you need anything from those. This is sooo handy for the CPOTD! This was that one scene I was talking about btw! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.