Loss of a member

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Guest, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

for anyone who knew goodbyetuesday,

For anyone who isn't a member of goodbyetuesday but a friend of weisy I thought you'd all want to know.

This was posted by trytoholdonto

To all GT Members, whoever you are.

Today at around 9:00 PM EST I received a call from my friend's sister. She was in tears, crying and telling me that my friend was in the hospital. I got to my car and drove as fast as I could, but at 9:22, it was too late.

As some of you know, weisy and I have been very good friends for a number of years. She was a family friend and we became close friends due to our close interests, and we often hung out together over the weekends despite our age difference.

We both shared a love for Michelle Branch and graphics making, thus, GoodbyeTuesday was born.

I left GoodbyeTuesday earlier this year, because Jen and I had grown apart and I watched this community grow through my friends page.

But at 9:22 PM, Jen left my life forever. Earlier this evening Jen went out with some friends and while driving home, a drunk driver swerved into her causing her to run into a tree with 5 ribs broken and a severe blow to her head.

I'm keeping this community open, because Jen would have wanted it this way. But please keep her family in your prayers, because Jen was an amazing girl; both online and off. An amazing graphics maker, a great girlfriend, a wonderful daughter and one of the best friends I've ever had.

RIP
    Jennifer Nicole
    1985 - 2006

I can't believe she's really gone, we became great friends on-line, and it's like i lost a real friend of mine. :(

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Jen aka Tuesdaymorning, was an amazing girl and a very talented graphics artist.

She was an awesome friend who could make you laugh using the simplest phrase. She was something special, Im glad to have known her.

She will be missed.

3. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Omg! I honestly can not believe this. Jen's artwork always cheered me up and she was a very sweet and loving person. She will be greatly missed!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:( This is unbelievable. She was one of the kindest members of TalkCSI. She will be sorely missed by all who knew her personally, and those who had the great opportunity to know her here at CSIfiles.

My condolences go out to her friends and family.

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Jen was an amazing girl. I've only known her online, but she has presented herself wonderfully that I'm sure it's the same in real life. I'm fortunate enough to have worked with her at least in co-modding this forum, thus knowing her a just a little bit better. She was a great artist and an awesome mod.

I extend my condolences to her friends and family. She will be missed by all of us. May her soul rest in peace.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

This is horrible to hear. Jen was a wonderful young woman with her whole life ahead of her. To know that it was taken away from her in such a senseless way is heartbreaking. My thoughts, prayers and wishes are with her family and friends at this tough time.

Rest in peace, Jen. :(

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

It is really horrible to hear. Jen will be missed among many of us. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. My condolences to the family and friends' loss.

Jen, rest in peace. We'll miss you.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

wow, I didn't know her but it was sad to hear. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There are no words to really express how a life taken from us at any age ... I will say a prayer for her family in hopes that they will find peace within, hard as it is to do.

Rest In Peace TM You Will Be Missed!

10. lament

lament Captain

I'm stunned. I don't know what else to say.

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I am very saddened to hear this. :( I knew tue mainly as a fellow moderator here and as a fantastic icon maker.

My thoughts and deepest condolences go out to her friends and family.

Jen, Rest In Peace, you will be missed.

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Rest in peace, TM :(

Condolences to the family

:(

13. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

This is absolutely shocking. To have a life taken away, especially over something so senseless such as another drunk driver is apalling. I only Jen from online but I deeply feel her loss. My deepest condolences to her family.

14. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

This is such devastating news to hear. I am truly and deeply saddened to hear of this.

I too only knew Jen from on-line, and my condolences and prayers go out to her family during this sad time.

she will truly be missed! :(

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh my god... I always thought she was the best graphic maker I had ever seen, and I'm so sad I didn't get to know her more :( My condolences to her family and friends... rest in peace :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.